Forums > Queen - Serious Discussion > Contacting Freddie from Afterlife..

forum rss feed
Author

Sicmot user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 373 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Sep 05, 15:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Have you guys tried EVP = Electronic voice phenomena ? You could try to ask if he's there by recording your question and white noise to your tape's or hard drives.. :)

God created man from dust, man replied with sin and lust..
John S Stuart user not visiting Queenzone.com
John S Stuart
Deity: 4178 posts

Posted: 04 Sep 05, 15:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

And this comes under the umbrella of "Queen Serious Discussion"?

"Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make."
kdj2hot user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 965 posts

Posted: 04 Sep 05, 17:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'm surprised by the reaction and tempted to say it's clsoed minded. It could be a fun thing for someone to do, like contact Sylvia Brown and see if she could get a message from Freddie. lol, why not tomorrow is his birthday.

Penis - Vagina user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4230 posts

Posted: 04 Sep 05, 17:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Yes, actually I believe in EVP. I think there's really something to it. However I don't believe you can contact a specific person (or spirit). I could be wrong though.

Penetration_Guru user not visiting Queenzone.com
Penetration_Guru
Deity: 11013 posts

Posted: 04 Sep 05, 17:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

"fun"???

Aside from the fact that he valued his privacy in life and wouldn't have answered the door to you then, why are you surprised that we're a little....non-serious about such a....unscientific subject?

its_a_hard_life user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 949 posts

Posted: 04 Sep 05, 18:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Read the book "Mercury Man" by Mary Howis
i got that book its well good read it then see how you feel after it.

"I'm a greedy bitch" - Freddie Mercury

REST IN PEACE FREDDIE MERCURY!!
Jjeroen user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4781 posts

Posted: 04 Sep 05, 18:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

EVP's got nothing on me!
I have tea with Freddie every Sunday afternoon!

Zander05 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Zander05
Bohemian: 860 posts

Posted: 04 Sep 05, 22:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Futzing with EVP and trying to contact the dead in general is really REALLY dangerous. Especially when you have no idea what you're doing at all. I would NOT recommend you dabble in this and hope you take my advice. But you more than likely won't because you're more than likely thinking "what does this guy know?" and "screw that! I'll do what I want!" but when you have some crazy, psycho spirit terrorizing the hell out of you, don't come crying and whining to me or anyone... except maybe someone of The Faith...

dragonzflame user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2456 posts

Posted: 04 Sep 05, 23:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I actually agree with that. Don't piss around with energy unless you know what you're doing.

When life hands you lemons, add vodka.
EraserHead user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 31 posts

Posted: 05 Sep 05, 00:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I dont exactly believe this but it sounds freaky and I wouldent want to mess with shit I dont understand. Who knows what could happen. Probably nothing but still.

Adam Baboolal user not visiting Queenzone.com
Adam Baboolal
Deity: 4986 posts

Posted: 05 Sep 05, 00:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I have to admit that when I first saw the thread name, I thought it was gonna be bad. But I'm pleasantly surprised. If still a little weirded out at the contacting Freddie thing. EVP is one of those things that I've heard and seen. It's pretty strange and have to say, can be scary.

I was at my brother's flat and he handed me a book on a ghostly subject, similar to EVP. One of the issues was the inventor of the radio actually working on using his invention for contacting the dead. Curious cause I never knew about that.

Interesting stuff. But I must say, on the whole Freddie thing, no way. Let's just put it to the side.

Peace,
Adam.

Sicmot user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 373 posts

Posted: 05 Sep 05, 04:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Nice to see most of you arent that sceptical.. I actually saw the movie "White noise" couple of days ago and got hooked right away.. Altough I dont believe in the end of it where the spirit's semi-materializes to kick Jonathan's Ass (Michael Keaton) I still do believe that if the afterlife is real, then the EVP could be the only way to reach those other planes where the entities resides via the ether.. I downloaded The EVP-maker software, and urge you who are interested in getting the evidence to try it out! http://www.stefanbion.de/evpmaker/index_e.htm

I dont think Its that dangerous.. even if you would incidentally get in contact with some low energy entity (like grim reaper himself =) You can quit the session and delete the tape. and try to ask connection to some more lighter and whiter, as of better spirit to give you like k nowledge of your own life, or someone elses life, of your deceased relatives.. etc. But bear in mind, if it's real then it might require enormous patience.. long recording sessions.. I can afford 2 hours now.. maybe I'll leave it on tonight.

God created man from dust, man replied with sin and lust..
GreatKingSam user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 670 posts

Posted: 05 Sep 05, 06:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

That's a cool little website.

However... it'll be better to listen o the sound files without knowing what is said in them. Like the John Deacon signign situation, if you're told its there and want to hear, you will.

[ Wybren™ ] user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 650 posts

Posted: 05 Sep 05, 09:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hans Gerding (HG), manager of the Parapsychologic Institute in Utrecht says about EVP, in ‘Quest’ Magazine (Dutch Magazine, September 2005): “9 of the 10 times such an EVP occurs, it’s similar to what persons see during the so-called ‘Rorschag ink drop test’ ”, i.e. our senses try to search for something recognizable, so someone who wants to hear a voice hears a voice, but it doesn’t have to be there. Like the ‘It’s fun to smoke marijuana’ bit in the reversed ‘Another One Bites The Dust’. Not anyone hears that, especially the first time, but if you know that bit is there you could recognize it (although it’s not very clear).

HG: “The first thing one should do is tying to find a natural explanation, e.g. technical failure, atmospheric effects (magnetic fields, etc), etc. Otherwise it’s possible the person has created the voice himself using psycho kinesis.” Psycho kinesis: Moving subjects using your mind, similar to telepathy.

I translated the article myself, so there might be some translation errors. You should buy the Quest Magazine September 2005, if you want to read the full article ‘Tussen hemel en aarde’ (in Dutch). The official site of the American Association of EVP is www.aaevp.com.

[ Ahoy' Rotterdam, April 26th ]|[ Rhein Energie Stadion Köln, Juli 6th ]|[ Gelredome Arnhem, July 10th ]
Lisser user not visiting Queenzone.com
Lisser
Deity: 4794 posts

Posted: 05 Sep 05, 11:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'm too chicken to try that stuff. I clicked on that link Barry provided but I was too scared to click on any of the links to hear it. I might get up enough nerve to later on. Not right now though!!!

Wo ist das kamerahhhhhhhhhhh!!!

NJ!!!

Penetration_Guru user not visiting Queenzone.com
Penetration_Guru
Deity: 11013 posts

Posted: 05 Sep 05, 15:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Based on what? the feel of his palm?

brENsKi user not visiting Queenzone.com
How shall we f**k off, Oh Lord
brENsKi
Deity: 8088 posts

Posted: 05 Sep 05, 17:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

John S Stuart wrote:

And this comes under the umbrella of "Queen Serious Discussion"?

i get the impression he's SERIOUS(LY) lacking in certain departments

go deo na hÉireann
kagezan1313 user not visiting Queenzone.com
kagezan1313
Bohemian: 940 posts

Posted: 13 Sep 05, 14:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Freddie just contacted me via tea leaves left over in the bottom of my cup. He says "This dead gig is the shits. Practice safe sex my dears!" Sound advice, thanks Fred!

Thank you, God bless you, sweet dreams you lot of tarts, Good-bye!
Krizzy user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1806 posts

Posted: 14 Sep 05, 08:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sh*t this crap again!

Long Live Queen!!!
LIZAWITHAZ user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 78 posts

Posted: 14 Sep 05, 10:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Yes again and again until we all die from boredom!

HELLO DARLINGS!