Forums > Queen + Adam Lambert > Queen + PR on TV

forum rss feed
Author

MercuryArts user not visiting Queenzone.com
MercuryArts
Bohemian: 839 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 06 Sep 05, 01:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Do you think Q+PR would do Sat. Night Live the night before the concert? You know they will be in the NY area by then. How great would it be to see the happen?


"Take care of those you call your own"
Hankster user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 469 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 06 Sep 05, 03:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

more than great ... fantastic!

although I'm 99% sure that it won't happen...

Daburcor? user not visiting Queenzone.com
Daburcor?
Deity: 9478 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 06 Sep 05, 07:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'd rather see them on Conan. Now THAT would rock.


"Elton John and I became really good friends. I don't mean 'good friends' in that sense. I just mean we slept together." -Billy Joel
Bobby_brown user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2300 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 06 Sep 05, 08:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Dan Corson wrote:

I'd rather see them on Conan. Now THAT would rock.


That would be so great!!- I love Conan!

Take care

The Stealer user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 738 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 06 Sep 05, 22:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Any TV appearance would be great---especially Saturday since that' when I'll be arriving!!!

inu-liger user not visiting Queenzone.com
inu-liger
Deity: 13057 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 07 Sep 05, 01:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Out of curiousity, have any bands or acts ever appeared more than once as guest musical performers on SNL?

Shay user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 315 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 07 Sep 05, 02:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Inu-Liger<h6>-a.k.a. Richard Guilbault- wrote:

Out of curiousity, have any bands or acts ever appeared more than once as guest musical performers on SNL?


I'm sure there's been quite a few. Off the top of my head, I know that Elvis Costello, Bruce Springsteen, and Tom Petty have been on more than once.

Here's a list of all the musical guests for SNL:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Saturday_Night_Live_hosts_and_musical_guests

The Stealer user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 738 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 07 Sep 05, 21:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Shay wrote:

Inu-Liger<h6>-a.k.a. Richard Guilbault- wrote:

Out of curiousity, have any bands or acts ever appeared more than once as guest musical performers on SNL?


I'm sure there's been quite a few. Off the top of my head, I know that Elvis Costello, Bruce Springsteen, and Tom Petty have been on more than once.

Here's a list of all the musical guests for SNL:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Saturday_Night_Live_hosts_and_musical_guests>

Paul Simon-Aerosmith