Forums > Personal > I'm sooooo PO'd!!

forum rss feed
Author

Lisser user not visiting Queenzone.com
Lisser
Deity: 4794 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Sep 05, 09:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Those of you that know me know that I am not easily upset. However right now I could spit nails, breath fire, etc. It is 9am and I am supposed to be at work, Cameron is supposed to be at school, and Anthony is supposed to be at the babysitter's. But I can't seem to locate my car keys ANYWHERE IN THIS FREAKING HOUSE. I've torn the house up, torn the couch apart, emptied the kids' toy boxes, looked in the guinea pigs cages, looked in the fridge, looked in the trash. I can not find them. I left them on the coffee table last night before going to bed. I either have a ghost in my house or they disintegrated. Has anyone ever lost their keys? Is there some place in the corner of this world that all the lost keys are at? I'm so frustrated right now I dare a salesman or saleswoman to knock on my door right about now. You all might be reading about me on the news tomorrow. I wonder if it's my old age? ;) Dementia? Alzheimer's maybe? Constipation?

So.....now I guess I'll sit at home, eat chocolate, and watch Dr. Phil.

FRICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wo ist das kamerahhhhhhhhhhh!!!

NJ!!!

Penis - Vagina user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4230 posts

Posted: 08 Sep 05, 09:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Last time I lost mine, they ended up being right out in the open on a table next to a lamp by the window. So check there ;-)

Have you tried shaking Anthony to see if he jingles?

Mr.Jingles user not visiting Queenzone.com
Mr.Jingles
Deity: 10532 posts

Posted: 08 Sep 05, 09:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I've had that happening to me so many times, and the worst part for me is that my car keys and the house keys are attached together. The first thing to do is remember where you saw them the last time, and if they're not there then look around and see if they might have dropped. Search places where you've been around the house as well as the pockets of clothes where you've had your keys the day before.

The funny thing is that many times you end up finding your keys in a place where you've searched before, but you didn't quite see clearly that they were there.

The best thing to do after an incident like this is have a set of spare keys and keep them in a place where you know for sure they'll always be there.

Hope you find them Mellisa. Keep us updated.

[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Brandon wrote: [/QUOTENAME]... and now the "best you can offer is Mr. Jingles? HA! He's... just pathetic.[/QUOTE]
PieterMC user not visiting Queenzone.com
PieterMC
Deity: 3931 posts

Posted: 08 Sep 05, 09:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I misplace crap all the time, ask Erin. I am sure that they will turn up.

The Mir@cle user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Mir@cle
Deity: 3543 posts

Posted: 08 Sep 05, 09:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I have my car keys and my home keys at one keyhanger.. I manage sometimes to leave them in the frontdoor for a whole night... and then I can't find them in the morning :S

I got to try al little more,

because I'm an asshole but I'm learning.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfTLkUcQ7QY
tia user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 290 posts

Posted: 08 Sep 05, 10:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Pray to St Anthony. If you lose something and you pray to him to help you find them you will find them. Try it . It cant hurt.

just turn yourself into anything you think that you could ever be
iGSM user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5001 posts

Posted: 08 Sep 05, 10:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Funny. I thought 'No I'm not'.

Good name though. Cameron! Not enough in my opinion.

...this kettle is boiling over...

...one dump...one turd...two tits...John Deacon...

...one prawn...one shrimp...one clam...one chicken!
-fatty- 2850 user not visiting Queenzone.com
-fatty- 2850
Deity: 2029 posts

Posted: 08 Sep 05, 11:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I spent three hours looking for my car keys this morning before I remembered that I didn't in fact own a car.
My boss however failed to see the funny side and docked me half a days wages...the humourless cunt.

fatty.

Lisser

Posted: 08 Sep 05, 15:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'm at work but I still never found the keys. One of my friends at work came to get me on her planning period, bless her. She's taking me to get the kids after work and taking me home as well. I'm a pain in the ass.

I know a Zoner came in to my house in the middle of last night and took my keys. Who dun it?????

NJ!!!

PieterMC

Posted: 08 Sep 05, 15:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I bet you get home and the keys are on the coffee table. That would be the type of thing that would happen to me.

Lisser

Posted: 08 Sep 05, 15:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

well if they are I think i'll be shitting myself. My house is a disaster. I went through my garbage can even!! We had grilled fish for dinner last night too. Imagine how disgusting that was to go through. As far as I'm concerned they evaporated...gone...forever. I bet Erin has them...that bitch!!!!

NJ!!!

PieterMC

Posted: 08 Sep 05, 15:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Maybe those piggies went out for a night on the town and lost the keys when they came home.

Piggies gone wild, that's my theory.

brENsKi user not visiting Queenzone.com
How shall we f**k off, Oh Lord
brENsKi
Deity: 8088 posts

Posted: 08 Sep 05, 15:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Lisser wrote:

I know a Zoner came in to my house in the middle of last night and took my keys. Who dun it?????

don't think it was a zoner. i would guess the KeyFairy.....one way to check - if EVERYTHING in your house is now locked - then it was the KeyFairies - they ALWAYS lock up after their visits - makes the 'donor' more angry

go deo na h√Čireann
KillerQueen840 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4081 posts

Posted: 08 Sep 05, 17:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

"Dear Saint Anthony, look around. Something's lost and can't be found."

;-)

"The walls we build around us to keep sadness out also keep out the joy."

(Jim Rohn)
iron eagle user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3793 posts

Posted: 08 Sep 05, 17:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

they have temporarily gone into another demension....

they will return shortly... in the very place you left them...where you looked 15times at for them during your search...

*just play the theme to the twillight zone when it all goes down*

i got a way with the boys on my block.. :-)

Brimon user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 571 posts

Posted: 08 Sep 05, 18:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Lisser wrote:

I'm at work but I still never found the keys. One of my friends at work came to get me on her planning period, bless her.

huh, you plan your periods now.

Have you checked in the fridge.

dragonzflame user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2456 posts

Posted: 08 Sep 05, 18:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Oh man, that's annoying. Are you sure one of your kids didn't pick them up by mistake? I once lost my keys for days and then magically found them in my bag just where they should have been...and I still have no idea how that happened.
My theory is that my house is inhabited by Key Elves, distant second cousins of the Washing Machine Monster who always steals one sock.

When life hands you lemons, add vodka.
Lisser

Posted: 08 Sep 05, 19:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

They've been found...and yes I did look in the fridge. I've never put my keys in the fridge but I've been known to put the cereal box in the fridge and the milk in the cabinet.

Tony had my keys. He took his set to work as well as mine. It's his birthday today so I couldn't murder him...but I guess tomorrow I will.

bwuahahahaha!! Actually I wasn't even mad when he came home with them. I was just glad that I wasn't losing my mind and I wasn't blind, oh and of course that I have my keys back!!! Thanks for letting me vent everyone!!! :)

NJ!!!

Smitty user not visiting Queenzone.com
Cool, we have display messages
Smitty
Deity: 6196 posts

Posted: 08 Sep 05, 20:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

If you think that's bad...

Not saying this wasn't such a horrible thing...

But when I was little, I discovered the wonders of my mom's desk and all of it's contents and I found an envelope. I don't know why but I threw it in a closet. Do you know what that envelope was...

My dad's paycheck.

Winter Land Man user not visiting Queenzone.com
Jake
Winter Land Man
Deity: 4400 posts

Posted: 08 Sep 05, 20:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Lisser wrote:

They've been found...and yes I did look in the fridge. I've never put my keys in the fridge but I've been known to put the cereal box in the fridge and the milk in the cabinet.

Tony had my keys. He took his set to work as well as mine. It's his birthday today so I couldn't murder him...but I guess tomorrow I will.

bwuahahahaha!! Actually I wasn't even mad when he came home with them. I was just glad that I wasn't losing my mind and I wasn't blind, oh and of course that I have my keys back!!! Thanks for letting me vent everyone!!! :)

Who is Tony? your son?

"Please buy my upcoming album... I need the money"