Forums > Personal > Shocking documentary

forum rss feed
Author

The Mir@cle user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Mir@cle
Deity: 3543 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 Sep 05, 12:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Just saw a shocking documentary on Dutch television (2 Vandaag). It was about nine-eleven... There is evidence that Bush did already know that New York was going to be attacked!! It may be that Bush just let it happen, to make it legal to invade countries like Afghanistan and Iraq.

Old-ministers Michael Meacher and Andreas von Bülow tell us some interesting facts... I will post the link of the documentary tomorrow, so you can watch it by yourself.


I got to try al little more,

because I'm an asshole but I'm learning.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfTLkUcQ7QY
rachael mae. user not visiting Queenzone.com
i am lush
rachael mae.
Royalty: 1489 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 Sep 05, 13:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

How anyone can suggest that Bush would let this happen just so he could invade Iraq I'll never know. I agree, he might have been able to prevent it, but it would have happened sooner or later. Terrorists are determined. Whatever I see won't turn me against Bush though.

FreddiesGhettoTrench user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1624 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 Sep 05, 13:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The Mir@cle wrote:

Just saw a shocking documentary on Dutch television (2 Vandaag). It was about nine-eleven... There is evidence that Bush did already know that New York was going to be attacked!! It may be that Bush just let it happen, to make it legal to invade countries like Afghanistan and Iraq.

Old-ministers Michael Meacher and Andreas von Bülow tell us some interesting facts... I will post the link the documentary tomorrow, so you can watch it by yourself.


One of those planes was headed for the White House. Do you think Bush would have sacrificed his family, staff, and Cheney just to invade Afghanistan and Iraq? If he had known about the attack, he could have attacked them pre-emptively. This is the stupidest thing I've ever heard.


"Brian May, Freddie will."
Krizzy user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1806 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 Sep 05, 13:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

FGT,

My dear when those planes were heading for the White House, Mr. Bush was in a Georgia Elementary School reading "My Pet Goat" to second graders.

Please enlighten me has Mr. Bush sacrificed anything other than American lives both in Iraq and in the Gulf Coast of the US?

I would love to see this answer!

Kriz :o(




Long Live Queen!!!
Haystacks Calhoun user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1550 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 Sep 05, 13:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Good Lord..........


It amazes me that human beings can actually think this crap up, and some even believe it......




"Not a fan of the ladies, are you Trebek?"



Sean Connery
Haystacks Calhoun user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1550 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 Sep 05, 13:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Good to see that our dear Krizzy still blames bush for people not exacuating....

Again, amazing.

Fact is, Bush wanted to take over the entire operation, but Gov. Blanco would not let him.....




"Not a fan of the ladies, are you Trebek?"



Sean Connery
Haystacks Calhoun user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1550 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 Sep 05, 13:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Krizzy,

Your line of bull might work with the lemmings that you congregate with, but take your hatred elsewhere when it comes to Politics. You make yourself look a fool.


"Not a fan of the ladies, are you Trebek?"



Sean Connery
Krizzy user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1806 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 Sep 05, 13:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Why dont you realize I am not the only one who thinks Mr. Bush Jr. is full of crap!

Take aim at someone else you're boring everyone with you right wing propaganda!


Long Live Queen!!!
Serry... user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 8271 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 Sep 05, 14:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

When I read these "I love Bush" posts, I always think: "OMG... And these guys told to whole world during many years that we - Russians - were communistic zombies/robots and believe only in our 'red' propaganda....."

Penis - Vagina user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4230 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 Sep 05, 14:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You think that's scary.. I know in advance that this is going to be at least a 5 page topic soon.

Serry... user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 8271 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 Sep 05, 14:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

There are some topics about 12 pages even... Who cares...

The Mir@cle user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Mir@cle
Deity: 3543 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 Sep 05, 14:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Don't know if Bush really let the people just die... But it’s frightening to hear the facts, you can't deny... Well, some can. Like the people who wrote the rapport about 9/11.

The fact is that Bush never had support for his wish to invest more money in defence and his wish to invade some countries. He needed another "Pearl Harbour" to gain support...

Good post Serry about the 'red' propaganda. What you said is so true.


I got to try al little more,

because I'm an asshole but I'm learning.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfTLkUcQ7QY
Haystacks Calhoun user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1550 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 Sep 05, 14:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

First, I am far from "loving" George Bush. There are a myriad of things that I disagree with him about. She started again today by saying "Please enlighten me has Mr. Bush sacrificed anything other than American lives both in Iraq and in the Gulf Coast of the US?"


That said, Krizzy wants to say "Take aim at someone else you're boring everyone with you right wing propaganda!", when she is the one constantly taking potshots?


Time and again she opens her mouth, spewing her venom, and time and again simple fact proves her wrong. When have I started a topic bashing anything political?


I think that we all can see who has the axe to grind.......


"Not a fan of the ladies, are you Trebek?"



Sean Connery
doremi user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5193 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 Sep 05, 14:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Barry © wrote:

The American Goverment did get warned about a terrorist attack that would occur very soon thereafter. How many bits of intelligence do these goverment agencies get each year, I bet it's loads. How many of them are going to be bullshit? probably loads again.

As I said in my earlier post I watched part 3 of a 9/11 doc on TV last night, a New York fireman had kept plans of the WTC after the bombing in the 90's, he studied them because he had a gut feeling the terrorist's where going to come back again, which they did on 9/11.

At one time I did believe that there might of been some kind of conspiracy. It defies logic though killing thousands of innocent Americans to give them an excuse to invade Iraq etc. If it were true it would be the worst crime ever commited in America.





WHY is this so hard to believe...because it's such a repulsive thought..that means it can't be true.

I have seen and heard all the info you refer to in that documentary...

...and...

...as an analogy...It has since come out and it is a FACT that President Franklin Roosevelt was told by USA Intelligence sources that the Japanese were definitly going to attack Pearl Harbor, and he did NOT stop it, and let it happen, because he thought the USA should get involved in WW2...and wanted to defennd the allied powers (UK, France, etc) and kick Hitler's ass before he invaded the USA...

...but America was AGAINST becoing involved in WW2.

...So Roosevelt let Pearl Harbor happen, sacrificing the lives of military and civiliuans alike....so the people of the USA, would WANT to get involved in WW2.

..But Roosevelt...KNEW AHEAD OF TIME.

....And SO did Bush about 911.

..Since WHEN is WAR..about logic? It's about rhetoric, idealogy, politics, power, etc.


xyz
doremi user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5193 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 Sep 05, 15:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=#FF399> Linda Of The Valley wrote:

I can't believe people actually admire Bush for murdering so many human beings. Why?

And yes, there is loads of evidence I've heard that Bush knew about the attacks beforehand. He couldn't have done MUCH to prevent the attacks but I'm sure he could of done something. There is a big article of the evidence in a newspaper, I must get round to reading it.

I hate Bush. I hate him for killing so many people. I hate him for his arrogance, his lack of sympathy and his inhumanity. Why did the Americans re-elect him?...:(

R.I.P all of those who have died in the Katrina hurricane accident. Please Bush, help the people of New Orleans....





Linda..and all on QZ...I am PROUD to say that I did NOT vote for Bush in BOTH elections.

I detest the man and everything he stands for and his rhetoric and agenda crap.

He's the worst President we have had since Herbert F**King Hoover and he has brought the scorn, shame, and hatred of his own USA citizens, and the world.

I agree with you Linda and I am deeply ashamed of what Bush has done to this nation, its people and to the p[eople of the rest of the world.

I wish there was a way to hold a special election to vote him OUT of office. The idiot should be impeached for his atrocities, mistakes, blunders, and the innocent people of the world and the USA that have died due to his rhetoric agendas and blunders.


xyz
Haystacks Calhoun user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1550 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 Sep 05, 15:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

And you forget that over 90,000 square miles of the US was DEVASTATED by Hurricane Katrina????

That is an area equal the the size of GREAT BRITAIN!!! All you fixate on is what the media tells you to. How, exactly do you respond when an area the size of Great Britain is completely destroyed?

Do you also recall how, on Monday following the storm, how EVERYONE in the media was rejoicing that "Whew, New Orleans dodged the bullett again"?

We forget that National Guard troops were stationed in Jackson, Baton Rouge, and other key points BEFORE the storm hit? We forget that rescur workers arrived, in mass, on Tuesday evening and Wednesday morning, only to have their boats commandeered by thugs, to be shot at, to be lucky to have escaped with their lives in New Orleans?


I think what the Media does not tell people, and that those who wish to promote their own agenda here fail to realize is that the way things work is that the LOCAL AND STATE GOVERNMENT is solely in charge to contain the situation for 72-84 hours following a crisis. At that point, FEMA and the other Federal branches are up and ready to roll.

Sadly, the local and state Governments failed their people. They did not follow the agreed upon evacuation plans.

Do you also realize that Mayor Ray Nagin told EVERYONE, both SAturday and Sunday, to bring food, water, and clothing for 3-4 days? These people knew full well that there was not adequate food and water at the Convention Center, or the Superdome! Yet, they still chose to go there instead of fleeing...


Again, if the entire area of Great Britain was destroyed, how would you handle it? That is what we are dealing with here in the US, and it sickens me that people want to use it to further a political agenda, and that the media buys into it, because "If it bleeds, it leads..."


"Not a fan of the ladies, are you Trebek?"



Sean Connery
Haystacks Calhoun user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1550 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 Sep 05, 15:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You say Bush did "nothing", but he contemplated seizing control of Hurricane relief fro Gov. Blanco. Did you know that?

WASHINGTON, Sept. 8 - As New Orleans descended into chaos last week and Louisiana's governor asked for 40,000 soldiers, President Bush's senior advisers debated whether the president should speed the arrival of active-duty troops by seizing control of the hurricane relief mission from the governor.

For reasons of practicality and politics, officials at the Justice Department and the Pentagon, and then at the White House, decided not to urge Mr. Bush to take command of the effort. Instead, the Washington officials decided to rely on the growing number of National Guard personnel flowing into Louisiana, who were under Gov. Kathleen Babineaux Blanco's control.

The debate began after officials realized that Hurricane Katrina had exposed a critical flaw in the national disaster response plans created after the Sept. 11 attacks. According to the administration's senior domestic security officials, the plan failed to recognize that local police, fire and medical personnel might be incapacitated.

As criticism of the response to Hurricane Katrina has mounted, one of the most pointed questions has been why more troops were not available more quickly to restore order and offer aid. Interviews with officials in Washington and Louisiana show that as the situation grew worse, they were wrangling with questions of federal/state authority, weighing the realities of military logistics and perhaps talking past each other in the crisis.

To seize control of the mission, Mr. Bush would have had to invoke the Insurrection Act, which allows the president in times of unrest to command active-duty forces into the states to perform law enforcement duties. But decision makers in Washington felt certain that Ms. Blanco would have resisted surrendering control, as Bush administration officials believe would have been required to deploy active-duty combat forces before law and order had been re-established.

While combat troops can conduct relief missions without the legal authority of the Insurrection Act, Pentagon and military officials say that no active-duty forces could have been sent into the chaos of New Orleans on Wednesday or Thursday without confronting law-and-order challenges.

But just as important to the administration were worries about the message that would have been sent by a president ousting a Southern governor of another party from command of her National Guard, according to administration, Pentagon and Justice Department officials.

"Can you imagine how it would have been perceived if a president of the United States of one party had pre-emptively taken from the female governor of another party the command and control of her forces, unless the security situation made it completely clear that she was unable to effectively execute her command authority and that lawlessness was the inevitable result?" asked one senior administration official, who spoke anonymously because the talks were confidential.

Officials in Louisiana agree that the governor would not have given up control over National Guard troops in her state as would have been required to send large numbers of active-duty soldiers into the area. But they also say they were desperate and would have welcomed assistance by active-duty soldiers.

"This event has exposed, perhaps ultimately to our benefit, a deficiency in terms of replacing first responders who tragically may be the first casualties," Paul McHale, the assistant secretary of defense for domestic security, said.

Michael Chertoff, the secretary of homeland security, has suggested that active-duty troops be trained and equipped to intervene if front-line emergency personnel are stricken. But the Pentagon's leadership remains unconvinced that this plan is sound, suggesting instead that the national emergency response plans be revised to draw


"Not a fan of the ladies, are you Trebek?"



Sean Connery
Daburcor? user not visiting Queenzone.com
Daburcor?
Deity: 9478 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 Sep 05, 15:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Jeffrey Todd wrote:

You think that's scary.. I know in advance that this is going to be at least a 5 page topic soon.


A little clairvoyant, are we? ;)


"Elton John and I became really good friends. I don't mean 'good friends' in that sense. I just mean we slept together." -Billy Joel
Maz user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5799 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 Sep 05, 16:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Arlene R. Weiss wrote:


...as an analogy...It has since come out and it is a FACT that President Franklin Roosevelt was told by USA Intelligence sources that the Japanese were definitly going to attack Pearl Harbor, and he did NOT stop it, and let it happen, because he thought the USA should get involved in WW2...and wanted to defennd the allied powers (UK, France, etc) and kick Hitler's ass before he invaded the USA...


No, that is a complete falsehood.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franklin_D._Roosevelt#Pearl_Harbor

But I'm sure, if pressed, I could come up with a few more legitimate or scholarly sources than Wikipedia. There were rumors that Pearl Harbor might be attacked, and the State Department heard these, but the line about FDR letting it happen is incorrect.

I hate it when rumors, innuendo, or bias cloud one's judgement.




DJ's the man we love the most
brENsKi user not visiting Queenzone.com
How shall we f**k off, Oh Lord
brENsKi
Deity: 8088 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 Sep 05, 16:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Barry © wrote:



At the end of the day it's still that bast*** osama bin arsehole who is to blame.



yes for sure. but you have to ask questions about a USA administration that is/was openly friends with the rest of the Bin Laden family


go deo na hÉireann