Forums > Personal > Hey feckers!

forum rss feed
Author

Penis - Vagina user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4230 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 11 Sep 05, 03:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

How many bunny rabbits could we hide in them pits on Bryan Adams' face?

Banquo user not visiting Queenzone.com
Banquo
Deity: 2636 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 11 Sep 05, 06:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Best subject line ever. Made me choke on my coffee. Cheers!


Guess who's back?
Daburcor? user not visiting Queenzone.com
Daburcor?
Deity: 9478 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 11 Sep 05, 06:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Is Mr. Adams not your type, Jeff? ;)


"Elton John and I became really good friends. I don't mean 'good friends' in that sense. I just mean we slept together." -Billy Joel
iGSM user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5001 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 11 Sep 05, 09:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

9. 9 rabbits.


...this kettle is boiling over...

...one dump...one turd...two tits...John Deacon...

...one prawn...one shrimp...one clam...one chicken!
DudleyFufkin user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 582 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 11 Sep 05, 10:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I love Bryan Adams Heaven its class. Hes a good songwriter.


"your shit and you know you are".
Penis - Vagina user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4230 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 11 Sep 05, 14:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=space>sweden_man wrote:

snow on top viewed through frozen branches wrote:

How many bunny rabbits could we hide in them pits on Bryan Adams' face?


you just have to keep changing your name dont you?


Are you stalking me? I've only changed it a couple times since I came back.

As for this thread.. I don't know what I was thinking. I went a little nuts last night and this seemed incredibly amusing at the time. It was also practice. I've been trying to become more off-the-wall and strange, but I keep returning to my normal self.

Anybody have any advice?

Lisser user not visiting Queenzone.com
Lisser
Deity: 4794 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 11 Sep 05, 14:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snow on top viewed through frozen branches wrote:

<font color=space>sweden_man wrote:

snow on top viewed through frozen branches wrote:

How many bunny rabbits could we hide in them pits on Bryan Adams' face?


you just have to keep changing your name dont you?


Are you stalking me? I've only changed it a couple times since I came back.

As for this thread.. I don't know what I was thinking. I went a little nuts last night and this seemed incredibly amusing at the time. It was also practice. I've been trying to become more off-the-wall and strange, but I keep returning to my normal self.

Anybody have any advice?


Your normal self=off-the-wall and strange. Keep up the good work dear.


Wo ist das kamerahhhhhhhhhhh!!!



NJ!!!























Penis - Vagina user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4230 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 11 Sep 05, 15:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

weinerschnitzel!

Sonia Doris user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 6254 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 11 Sep 05, 15:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

bryan adams is cool x_x


2+2=5
Penis - Vagina user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4230 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 11 Sep 05, 18:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

So you ARE stalking me!

LOL

Very strange for me.. the fact that you're here. Finally another fan in Wichita.. but because of your age it would be rather odd for us to meet.

BTW, your brother is cute.. is he single and over 18?

hahahaha

Lisser user not visiting Queenzone.com
Lisser
Deity: 4794 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 11 Sep 05, 21:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snow on top viewed through frozen branches wrote:

weinerschnitzel!


Fartfagknuten!!!


Wo ist das kamerahhhhhhhhhhh!!!



NJ!!!























Penis - Vagina user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4230 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 11 Sep 05, 22:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Lisser, you're part of the MSN cult, right? I've finally joined if you'd like to add me. Address viewable thru profile..

inu-liger user not visiting Queenzone.com
inu-liger
Deity: 13057 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Sep 05, 00:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snow on top viewed through frozen branches wrote:

weinerschnitzel!


I love schitzel! My mom makes those very well!

Though in the context of "weinerschnitzel", I'm taking that means something else

Penis - Vagina user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4230 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Sep 05, 00:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Inu-Liger<h6>-a.k.a. Richard Guilbault- wrote:

snow on top viewed through frozen branches wrote:

weinerschnitzel!


I love schitzel! My mom makes those very well!

Though in the context of "weinerschnitzel", I'm taking that means something else


You can take my weinerschnitzel anyway you want to, buddy ;-)

Sonia Doris user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 6254 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Sep 05, 03:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color =#CC00FF>***Marial-B*** wrote:

<font color=#CC0066>Sonia Doris</font> wrote:

bryan adams is cool x_x


And hot!!!!!


ah yeah!!!

but... jon bon jovi is waaaaaaay hotter ^_^


2+2=5
The Mir@cle user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Mir@cle
Deity: 3543 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Sep 05, 04:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sonia Doris wrote:

***Marial-B*** wrote:

Sonia Doris wrote:

bryan adams is cool x_x


And hot!!!!!


ah yeah!!!

but... jon bon jovi is waaaaaaay hotter ^_^


And the one who sings "Always" even better than Jon himselfs is the hottest :P ;)


I got to try al little more,

because I'm an asshole but I'm learning.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfTLkUcQ7QY
Sonia Doris user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 6254 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Sep 05, 05:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The Mir@cle wrote:

<font color=#CC0066>Sonia Doris</font> wrote:

<font color =#CC00FF>***Marial-B*** wrote:

<font color=#CC0066>Sonia Doris</font> wrote:

bryan adams is cool x_x


And hot!!!!!


ah yeah!!!

but... jon bon jovi is waaaaaaay hotter ^_^


And the one who sings "Always" even better than Jon himselfs is the hottest :P ;)


and purple I see... :P


2+2=5
The Mir@cle user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Mir@cle
Deity: 3543 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Sep 05, 05:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=#CC0066>Sonia Doris</font> wrote:

The Mir@cle wrote:

<font color=#CC0066>Sonia Doris</font> wrote:

<font color =#CC00FF>***Marial-B*** wrote:

<font color=#CC0066>Sonia Doris</font> wrote:

bryan adams is cool x_x


And hot!!!!!


ah yeah!!!

but... jon bon jovi is waaaaaaay hotter ^_^


And the one who sings "Always" even better than Jon himselfs is the hottest :P ;)


and purple I see... :P


Well, at that moment.. yes!! But that changed a few minutes later ;)


I got to try al little more,

because I'm an asshole but I'm learning.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfTLkUcQ7QY
The Mir@cle user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Mir@cle
Deity: 3543 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Sep 05, 08:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You mean drunk of love, Mari??


I got to try al little more,

because I'm an asshole but I'm learning.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfTLkUcQ7QY
inu-liger user not visiting Queenzone.com
inu-liger
Deity: 13057 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Sep 05, 10:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

testes, testes, 1, 2, 3 wrote:

Inu-Liger<h6>-a.k.a. Richard Guilbault- wrote:

snow on top viewed through frozen branches wrote:

weinerschnitzel!


I love schitzel! My mom makes those very well!

Though in the context of "weinerschnitzel", I'm taking that means something else


You can take my weinerschnitzel anyway you want to, buddy ;-)


No thanks, I'll pass