Forums > Queen - General Discussion > Freddie Mercury Solo box set (not the 10cd one)

forum rss feed
Author

Danny Buoy user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 96 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Sep 05, 23:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

hiyer all, just wondering if the Freddie Mercury Solo collection consisting of three discs houses those discs in three seperate cases (ie, one disc to each CD case) or are they all together in one thick case that wouldn't fit in to a CD rack...?
ta

Serry... user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 8271 posts

Posted: 13 Sep 05, 03:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

FM Solo was also released as 3CD Boxed Set - with remastered Barcelona, Mr Bad Guy and Bonus CD.

Tero user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1012 posts

Posted: 13 Sep 05, 03:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

If they are in the same box, wouldn't it be easy to just stick the cds in empty cases that cost 5c each?

But if you really want separate cds you could trawl your local second hand shops for the Mr. Bad Guy & Barcelona albums...

Daburcor? user not visiting Queenzone.com
Daburcor?
Deity: 9478 posts

Posted: 13 Sep 05, 05:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

"Mr. Bad Guy" and "Barcelona" are housed in the same case (that case being the size of a one disc jewel case) and the bonus disc is in a cardboard sleeve. There is also a booklet with lyrics and pictures as well as information on the recordings. All of THIS is housed in a cardboard box that is roughly the size of a big double disc box. Hope that helped! :)

"Elton John and I became really good friends. I don't mean 'good friends' in that sense. I just mean we slept together." -Billy Joel
MelinaMercury user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 358 posts

Posted: 13 Sep 05, 13:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I got the 10 Cd Box set, Get that its better

XXXXXXXXX

"If you want your soul to find peace, go to Montreux." - Freddie Mercury
Danny Buoy user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 96 posts

Posted: 13 Sep 05, 22:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

thanks, all.
yeah, i'd like to get the 10cd one...maybe i should take my time and save my money and keep the dream alive?