Which Now I'm here version (played on stage) do you like the most ?
- The slow version like on the album ending with a drumsolo (SHA tour for example ; Rainbow 1974)
- The fast version with the same structure like on the album ending with a drumsolo (like during the Earls Court and Houston 1977 concert)
- The fast version with an audience participation in the middle ending with a drumsolo (like on the Live Killers album)
- The fast version with a sort of impromptu and Dragon attack in the middle ending with a drumsolo (like on the WWRY dvd and On fire dvd)
- The fast version with the synthesyser as an clearly audible extra instument (like on the japan 1985 dvd or the Wembley dvd)
I think the fast version of live killers is the greatest version I've ever heard of that song so I would choose for that one.