Forums > Queen - General Discussion > Should We Forgive Brian & Roger For Doing Queen + PR ?

forum rss feed
Author

bryans permed poodle 15069 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 762 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 23 Sep 05, 18:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

No.

They have no respect for Freddie.

Queen 1991 RIP

Paul Rodgers - "Gimp Of The Year 2006"
englishyob user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 526 posts

Posted: 23 Sep 05, 20:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

YES ROCK ON QUEEN AND PAUL ROGERS

RIP our dear Freddie... Brian and Roger are keeping Queens and your music alive with the fantastic QPR tour

LONG LIVE QUEEN AND PAUL ROGERS

Adam Baboolal user not visiting Queenzone.com
Adam Baboolal
Deity: 4986 posts

Posted: 23 Sep 05, 20:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Or rather...

Should We Forgive Bryans Permed Poodle for these endless threads?

Hmm...

Peace,
Adam.

englishyob user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 526 posts

Posted: 23 Sep 05, 20:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

or why don’t we just ignore the sad man and he might go away or even better kill himself cos he cant expert the fact that he is wrong about everything

Sharon G. user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 462 posts

Posted: 24 Sep 05, 10:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

They should not be touring as "Queen" +PR.
This group is not "Queen."

brENsKi user not visiting Queenzone.com
How shall we f**k off, Oh Lord
brENsKi
Deity: 8088 posts

Posted: 24 Sep 05, 10:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Bryans Permed Poodle wrote:

No.

Queen 1991 RIP

and YOU have no respect for sanity

go deo na hÉireann
brENsKi user not visiting Queenzone.com
How shall we f**k off, Oh Lord
brENsKi
Deity: 8088 posts

Posted: 24 Sep 05, 11:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Should We Forgive Bryan's Permed Poodle's parents for their total disregard for contraception?
No.
They have no respect for humanity

go deo na hÉireann
CC1 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 259 posts

Posted: 24 Sep 05, 12:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Tar& Feathering,Public Flogging/Stoning,any form of public humiliation or corporal punishment seems good to me.

Im Off To Shoot Myself If Anyone Cares .......
All I Hear Is Radio Gaga user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1181 posts

Posted: 24 Sep 05, 13:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

BPP, we all know that you tried to get tickets but couldn't because all the concert venues they were playing at had signs that read,"NO PERMED POODLES ALLOWED", and just for that reason you decide to "hate" Queen + PR. See you at the show NOT!

"Take The First Step In Faith, You Don't Have To See The Whole Staircase, Just Take The First Step."
Hann1bFitton user not visiting Queenzone.com

Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 2 posts

Posted: 24 Sep 05, 14:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Queen+PR was brillant in fact it was that brillant i saw it 3 times,once at Brixton Academy,Once at Sheffield And Once At Hyde park And I enjoyed all three.so no we shouldn't forgive them they did a good job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hannah Fitton
Mercuryworks user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 757 posts

Posted: 24 Sep 05, 15:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Bryan is right let MURDER PAUL MWAHAHA AND Brian and ROger, I mean how can they go time without our permission. THey eed a good pimp slap.
(This was written in sarcasm.)

<blank>
Munchsack user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1770 posts

Posted: 24 Sep 05, 16:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Three points.
No.1- I am not the first and neither is this my first time to say this, but THEY ARE NOT CALLING THEMSELVES QUEEN!!!!!!!!!! They are calling themselves "Queen+Paul Rodgers".

No.2- If anyone has enough time on their hands, please search on BPP's posts and see just how many posts he has started just to have a go at Paul Rodgers. It must be upward of fifty.

No.3- I did have a third point but once again my hopeless excuse for a memory has let me down.

*Sigh*

This can't end well.
J_Gizmo user not visiting Queenzone.com

Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 1 posts

Posted: 24 Sep 05, 17:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

absolutely not
this is a total cash in and is awful
I didn't go to the shows but purchased the CD
It now lives in the Bin
an absolute aberration
We have enough Live stuff with Freddie why do we need this SHIT.. and if they had to do it could they have not left 'these are the days' out of the set .. this is a song that is freddies and freddies ALONE and to cover it under the Name QUEEN ( oh sorry 'Queen and Paul Rodgers '~~ which is still using the queen legend to attract more ££$$ ~~ a rose by any other name doesn't smell as sweet)is sacrilege.
you are suckers for buying into this and the original post is valid .. you have been hoodwinked ,, we have more than enough material to listen to , to watch , to remember Queen as it should be remembered .. to listen to this absurd,abhorrent abomination is sure to earn you a place in hell .Freddie will be spinning in his grave ~~ he IS the new Kylie (spinning around)

CC1 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 259 posts

Posted: 24 Sep 05, 17:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

So you dont like it then??????

Im Off To Shoot Myself If Anyone Cares .......
All I Hear Is Radio Gaga user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1181 posts

Posted: 24 Sep 05, 17:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

J_Gizmo wrote:

absolutely not
this is a total cash in and is awful
I didn't go to the shows but purchased the CD
It now lives in the Bin
an absolute aberration
We have enough Live stuff with Freddie why do we need this SHIT.. and if they had to do it could they have not left 'these are the days' out of the set .. this is a song that is freddies and freddies ALONE and to cover it under the Name QUEEN ( oh sorry 'Queen and Paul Rodgers '~~ which is still using the queen legend to attract more ££$$ ~~ a rose by any other name doesn't smell as sweet)is sacrilege.
you are suckers for buying into this and the original post is valid .. you have been hoodwinked ,, we have more than enough material to listen to , to watch , to remember Queen as it should be remembered .. to listen to this absurd,abhorrent abomination is sure to earn you a place in hell .Freddie will be spinning in his grave ~~ he IS the new Kylie (spinning around)

Uh actually "These Are The Days Of Our Lives" was written by Roger, so he's not doing a "cover".

"Take The First Step In Faith, You Don't Have To See The Whole Staircase, Just Take The First Step."
bryans permed poodle 15069 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 762 posts

Posted: 25 Sep 05, 18:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

*39* wrote:

*sigh*

Can't we all get along?

PEACE ON ALL QUEENZONE FORUMS!!!

Please sign if you want the Poodle to shut the frig' up about how much Paul Rodgers sucks.

He does suck the guy cant sing and he has not sold many records, 3 I think at the last count.

Paul Rodgers - "Gimp Of The Year 2006"
Fenderek user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4924 posts

Posted: 26 Sep 05, 04:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=red>BEE-ny wrote:

*39* wrote:

*sigh*

Can't we all get along?

PEACE ON ALL QUEENZONE FORUMS!!!

Please sign if you want the Poodle to shut the frig' up about how much Paul Rodgers sucks.

He does suck the guy cant sing and he has not sold many records, 3 I think at the last count.

Hey I can say he sold quite a lot more than 3.... My mum is a big Free fan and especialy Paul... She went to a lot of Free concert back in the 60's

As far as I know he sold over 100 milion records... BPP's got an IQ of the flower pot, what do you expect?

Fenderek user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4924 posts

Posted: 26 Sep 05, 06:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=red>BEE-ny wrote:

poor flower pot...LOL... might not be a compliment to it...

Yep, I feel guilty about it now... :)

PainPleasure user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 650 posts

Posted: 26 Sep 05, 21:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

No.

Queen 1991 RIP

Man, get a life. I'm against the tour, but I don't come here annoying people with useless, repetitive topics...

Madman007 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 119 posts

Posted: 26 Sep 05, 23:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You know what? I do hope Q+PR goes to the studio to record new material... but unlike most "Queen fans" my hope is more focused on the fact that I want Paul Rodgers to stop butchering Queen classics on tour. Maybe if they write new material they'll stop playing Queen songs period... God I hope so. Literally, the best part of "Return of the Champions" is when Brian sings "'39" and Roger performs "...In Love With My Car". I'm not saying that he should've tried to be or that he should've impersonated Freddie at all... but I am saying that the man sucks at singing Queen songs. If they do write new stuff Brian and Roger probably should change the name of the band and stop f'ing up the great legacy that the REAL Queen built, here's an idea: Paul Rodgers and The Sellouts. The remaining members of Queen should just face facts... no Freddie, no show. John figured that out a long time ago and retired with dignity... Brian and Roger should get wise and do the same. The reason I'm being brutally honest in this post is because I'm tired of hearing all the kiss ass comments that are being given t'wards this unholy union... it's a fact that these guys suck together... if you don't belive me, the proof in the pudding... buy "ROTC" and see for yourself.

OH, AND ANOTHER THING!!! Brian going around saying that Freddie would've loved the Q+PR thing... NOT COOL!!! No he wouldn't have! NO HE WOULDN'T HAVE MR. MAY!!! So STOP IT!!!

There... I'VE SAID IT!!! DEAL WITH IT!!! And I'm sure that any REAL/HARDCORE Queen fans will agree with me!

And for you who say I'm wrong... FACE IT! You know I'm right... I've broken the ice... now speak the truth about how you feel of the union between "Queen" and Paul "STOP SINGING QUEEN SONGS" Rodgers.

LONG LIVE FREDDIE MERCURY AND THE REAL QUEEN!

"The bigger the better... in everything" - Freddie