Forums > Personal > Michael Schiavo is writing a book...

forum rss feed
Author

FreddiesGhettoTrench user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1624 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 26 Sep 05, 14:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

...it's always nice to know that where there's a disgusting villian, there will be a profitable book deal. GAG.

At least Fuhrman's book came out first.


"Brian May, Freddie will."
Maz user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5799 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 26 Sep 05, 14:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I would imagine there are several websites that are more open to your specific political thoughts. Surely, the discussions on those sites are more useful to you.

That's my kind way of saying how dreadful and cliched you have become. You are jumping on political and cultural bandwagons that most of us don't care about. Fuhrman, for instance, has no influence on my life whatsoever and is nothing more than a pop culture figure associated with a piss poor celebrity court case.

Whenever you do post something on these subjects of yours, most users ignore it while a few verhemently argue with you. Do you really crave attention on QZ that much that you keep posting these topics? If you truly want to discuss these issues, then find someplace else more open to you.


DJ's the man we love the most
FreddiesGhettoTrench user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1624 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Sep 05, 14:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



This 'lady' here needs a lobotomy. I mean, it can't make it any worse.


How about slow starvation? Since that seems to be what YOU'RE into.


"Brian May, Freddie will."
dragonzflame user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2456 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Sep 05, 01:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Fuck sake, some people have their opinions, you have yours, whooptie doo you don't share them.
Deal with it people.


When life hands you lemons, add vodka.
FreddiesGhettoTrench user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1624 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Sep 05, 17:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<b><font color = "crimson">ThomasQuinn wrote:

FreddiesGhettoTrench wrote:



This 'lady' here needs a lobotomy. I mean, it can't make it any worse.


How about slow starvation? Since that seems to be what YOU'RE into.


Slow starvation on someone who is braindead doesn't have any effect. And now I'm talking about someone who is LITERALLY braindead, so not you and your soulmates. Her body was not able to take up any usefull nourishment anyway.

If you were to know ANYTHING at all about the human body, you would've known that.

But I prefer the idea of lobotomizing you over starvation.


How do you know? How do you know she didn't feel anything? Are you her? No, you're not.


"Brian May, Freddie will."
FriedChicken user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 10641 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Sep 05, 18:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

who?


"On the first day Pim & Niek created a heavenly occupation. Pim & Niek blessed it and named it 'Loosch'."



(Genesis 1:1)
Haystacks Calhoun user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1550 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Sep 05, 18:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<b><font color = "crimson">ThomasQuinn wrote:

Zeni wrote:

I would imagine there are several websites that are more open to your specific political thoughts.


Yeah, but she was banned from the forum of the American Nazi Party because they thought she was too conservative.

This 'lady' here needs a lobotomy. I mean, it can't make it any worse.



This is called "liberal tolerance".....


"Not a fan of the ladies, are you Trebek?"



Sean Connery
Mr.Jingles user not visiting Queenzone.com
Mr.Jingles
Deity: 10532 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Sep 05, 19:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Haystacks Calhoun wrote:

<b><font color = "crimson">ThomasQuinn wrote:

Zeni wrote:

I would imagine there are several websites that are more open to your specific political thoughts.


Yeah, but she was banned from the forum of the American Nazi Party because they thought she was too conservative.

This 'lady' here needs a lobotomy. I mean, it can't make it any worse.



This is called "liberal tolerance".....


Same as conservative tolerance, which reminds me of:

- Ann Coulter claiming that the U.S. should invade the entire middle east, kill all their leaders and convert them to christianity.
- Rev. Pat Robertson calling out for the assasination of the president of Venezuela.
- Bill O'Reilly claiming that sadly the UN building wasn't hit by Katrina.


[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Brandon wrote: [/QUOTENAME]... and now the "best you can offer is Mr. Jingles? HA! He's... just pathetic.[/QUOTE]
FreddiesGhettoTrench user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1624 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Sep 05, 20:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Mr.Jingles wrote:

Haystacks Calhoun wrote:

<b><font color = "crimson">ThomasQuinn wrote:

Zeni wrote:

I would imagine there are several websites that are more open to your specific political thoughts.


Yeah, but she was banned from the forum of the American Nazi Party because they thought she was too conservative.

This 'lady' here needs a lobotomy. I mean, it can't make it any worse.



This is called "liberal tolerance".....


Same as conservative tolerance, which reminds me of:

- Ann Coulter claiming that the U.S. should invade the entire middle east, kill all their leaders and convert them to christianity.
- Rev. Pat Robertson calling out for the assasination of the president of Venezuela.
- Bill O'Reilly claiming that sadly the UN building wasn't hit by Katrina.


Hmm, and /I/ said which of these statements? None of them. Coulter, O'Reilly, and Robertson are simply talking heads. No one does or should take them seriously.


"Brian May, Freddie will."
The Real Wizard user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Real Wizard
Deity: 18639 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Sep 05, 23:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

FreddiesGhettoTrench wrote:

How do you know? How do you know she didn't feel anything? Are you her? No, you're not.


As has been said here several times before:

If the cerebral cortex is dead, then the person is dead. End of debate. Anyone who disagrees is either scientifically misinformed or too religious (or both).



"The more generous you are with your music, the more it comes back to you." -- Dan Lampinski



http://www.queenlive.ca
jasen101 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 746 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Sep 05, 00:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

If I ever end up a vegetable...please, please switch me off right away!

More power to Michael Schiavo...as howard stern said...when blinking becomes the highlight of your day...it's time to go.


Freddie: "Yes, we'll have a great big cock fly over the crowd!"

Roadies: "Yeah! Great Idea!"

Freddie: "And it will fly into a great big mouth with a moustache!"

Tero user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1012 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Sep 05, 01:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

FreddiesGhettoTrench wrote:

Coulter, O'Reilly, and Robertson are simply talking heads. No one does or should take them seriously.


That reminds me...

Why is every similar comment by muslims taken as the official opinion of the entire community, and used as an excuse to villify millions of people?

And this is coming from the same people (mainly Americans and British) spend an awful lot of time emphasising how their views should not be deduced from those of their leaders.

FreddiesGhettoTrench user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1624 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Sep 05, 06:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sir GH<br><h6>ah yeah</h6> wrote:

FreddiesGhettoTrench wrote:

How do you know? How do you know she didn't feel anything? Are you her? No, you're not.


As has been said here several times before:

If the cerebral cortex is dead, then the person is dead. End of debate. Anyone who disagrees is either scientifically misinformed or too religious (or both).


FYI, it's never been scientifically determined what part of the body, if any, holds the "soul". So you don't know if she was still in there. And if she was already dead, then what's the big deal? The parents wanted to pay for her, let them pay for her and keep her alive as long as they want. Why take their child out from underneath them and murder her? Ask Fred Goldman, having your child die before you is one of the most horrid things that can happen. Also, I had a friend of mine whose mother was in somewhat of a Terri-situation except she didn't really go into a coma, but there WAS brain damage. The hospital took her off life support and my friend's families are suing. The biggest thing is when you look at my friend, she's NEVER gonna get over that. I mean the hospital pulled the plug right in front of this woman's family.


"Brian May, Freddie will."
FreddiesGhettoTrench user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1624 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Sep 05, 06:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

jasen101 wrote:

If I ever end up a vegetable...please, please switch me off right away!

More power to Michael Schiavo...as howard stern said...when blinking becomes the highlight of your day...it's time to go.


Yes, more power to Michael Schiavo! More power to men who knock off the inconvient wife to marry the new bitch! More power to Scott Peterson, too!


"Brian May, Freddie will."
FreddiesGhettoTrench user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1624 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Sep 05, 07:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Tero wrote:

FreddiesGhettoTrench wrote:

Coulter, O'Reilly, and Robertson are simply talking heads. No one does or should take them seriously.


That reminds me...

Why is every similar comment by muslims taken as the official opinion of the entire community, and used as an excuse to villify millions of people?

And this is coming from the same people (mainly Americans and British) spend an awful lot of time emphasising how their views should not be deduced from those of their leaders.


/I/ don't judge all Muslims. Many Muslims are fine people.


"Brian May, Freddie will."
Mr.Jingles user not visiting Queenzone.com
Mr.Jingles
Deity: 10532 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Sep 05, 08:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sir GH<br><h6>ah yeah</h6> wrote:

FreddiesGhettoTrench wrote:

How do you know? How do you know she didn't feel anything? Are you her? No, you're not.


As has been said here several times before:

If the cerebral cortex is dead, then the person is dead. End of debate. Anyone who disagrees is either scientifically misinformed or too religious (or both).


It's useless Bob.

Arguing with Sarajane is like beating a dead horse, it doesn't matter if you hold all the correct facts to support your argument. Look at all the evidence against Mark Fuhrman for being racist and commiting perjury, yet she still believes that he's an innocent man victim of a conspiracy against him.


[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Brandon wrote: [/QUOTENAME]... and now the "best you can offer is Mr. Jingles? HA! He's... just pathetic.[/QUOTE]
FreddiesGhettoTrench user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1624 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Sep 05, 11:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Mr.Jingles wrote:

Sir GH<br><h6>ah yeah</h6> wrote:

FreddiesGhettoTrench wrote:

How do you know? How do you know she didn't feel anything? Are you her? No, you're not.


As has been said here several times before:

If the cerebral cortex is dead, then the person is dead. End of debate. Anyone who disagrees is either scientifically misinformed or too religious (or both).


It's useless Bob.

Arguing with Sarajane is like beating a dead horse, it doesn't matter if you hold all the correct facts to support your argument. Look at all the evidence against Mark Fuhrman for being racist and commiting perjury, yet she still believes that he's an innocent man victim of a conspiracy against him.


And what about the evidence that Fuhrman is NOT a racist? What about the statements from African-Americans and Hispanics he met or worked with during his time in the LAPD? If he WERE a racist, then I as an Hispanic woman would be the first to condemn him, but he's not.

Wagging your finger at racist is a bit of a risky situation for Dems when one of their senior Senators used to be a high-ranking member of the Klan. Hmmm.


"Brian May, Freddie will."
FreddiesGhettoTrench user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1624 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Sep 05, 11:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<b><font color = "crimson">ThomasQuinn wrote:

How about arguing with a dead horse and beating Sarajane instead? That's a lot more fun, and the dead horse is better conversation.

Sarajane, you seem to be devoid of every sense of reason in the world. Your 'what part of the body holds the soul' crap, well, if it's what you want to believe...but if the soul is not part of the body, it cannot feel the pain of the body, and if it can feel the pain of the body, it's part of it and thus dies with it. It's that simple. So either her soul died or it didn't hurt.


Even if she DIDN'T feel anything, MURDER IS WRONG. Ms. Schiavo committed NO crime and yet she was treated with less mercy than people who raped and murdered hundreds of women. Saddam Hussein is getting a fairer trial than Ms. Schiavo got!


"Brian May, Freddie will."
Mr.Jingles user not visiting Queenzone.com
Mr.Jingles
Deity: 10532 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Sep 05, 12:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Can anyone tell me straight from the heart that allowing someone to live under a vegetate state for the rest of their existence when there's no medical posibility of bringing them back to live a normal life is the right thing to do? Personally if that was my case, I'd want the plug to be pulled on me. I would pretty much do the same thing if it was one of my parents living under those conditions.

Personally, I respect the decision of those who hope for a miracle to happen, but after over 10 years of living in such conditions some of us lose all our hope. Do we deserve to be called "criminals" or "murderers" for that?


[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Brandon wrote: [/QUOTENAME]... and now the "best you can offer is Mr. Jingles? HA! He's... just pathetic.[/QUOTE]
FreddiesGhettoTrench user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1624 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Sep 05, 12:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Mr.Jingles wrote:

Can anyone tell me straight from the heart that allowing someone to live under a vegetate state for the rest of their existence when there's no medical posibility of bringing them back to live a normal life is the right thing to do? Personally if that was my case, I'd want the plug to be pulled on me. I would pretty much do the same thing if it was one of my parents living under those conditions.

Personally, I respect the decision of those who hope for a miracle to happen, but after over 10 years of living in such conditions some of us lose all our hope. Do we deserve to be called "criminals" or "murderers" for that?


Because we DON'T KNOW WHAT MS. SCHIAVO'S WISHES WERE. If she had explicitly left instructions or told more people what she wished, it would be different. However, the only witness is her husband, who has ulterior motives (his new chick).


"Brian May, Freddie will."