Serry, my good man. I noted from an earlier post that you need some tuition in the fouler elements of the English Language.
Allow me to start you out with some of the more rare variants. By the way, this may be the wrong board, but if you don't like it, don't read it. It's simple, folks. Just switch off.
Alternatively join in!!! May I apologise with reference to Roger's Profanisaurus, an excellent publication devoted to the gentle art of Slang in the English Language?
So, lets start with the simpler techniques of using the word "fuck"
1. An act of copulation; a bang; a shag; a ride
2. To beat someone in fisticuffs esp. a member of the constabulary as in, "C'mon, let's fuck a copper"
3. To break beyond repair, as in "Fucking hell, you've fucked the fucking fucker"
4. To dismiss something with contempt, esp. when playing a game of soldiers
fuck me shoes - footwear worn by a boot
fuck stick - a short stout stick used for fucking something
fuck butter - KY Jelly
1. disagreeable person, usually prefixed with the words "big" and "fat"
2. anything at all really.... for example, "look at the size of that fucker"
Fucking the Night:
To copulate with a Yeti's Welly - for example:
"How was it for you, darling?"
"Sarah, it was like sticking my dick out the window and fucking the night"
fuckpuddle or fuckpond: the wet bit afterwards....
fuckwit: a Johnny No-Stars (eg of a McDonald's member of staff who hasn't been there very long; a simpleton; a stupid cunt; Bryan's Permed Poodle....
Next time we'll explore the more subtle uses of the word "cunt". This word began in the 14th Century as the polite term for ladies genitals.
I thank you.
"Just tryin' to have a little fun, folks..."