Forums > Queen - Serious Discussion > Paul's voice has managed to change a lot over the past 14 years.

forum rss feed
Author

Dear Friends user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 86 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Sep 05, 02:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

From the time him, Brian and Roger recorded Bohemian Rhapsody in 1991 for the Waynes World soundtrack until now on the Return of the Champion's CD (which I just got and loved!)he sounds like a whole different person. Is it because of heavy smoking that caused this vocal change? Either way, his newer, coarser voice is much better than his old, raspy one one. Amen for cigs.

Anyway the wind blows...
FriedChicken user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 10641 posts

Posted: 27 Sep 05, 03:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

No he got Aids, compare him now with the early days when he was still the singer of The Beatles. It changed a lot! it got better!

"On the first day Pim & Niek created a heavenly occupation. Pim & Niek blessed it and named it 'Loosch'."

(Genesis 1:1)
Bobby_brown user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2300 posts

Posted: 27 Sep 05, 09:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Dear Friends wrote:

From the time him, Brian and Roger recorded Bohemian Rhapsody in 1991 for the Waynes World soundtrack until now on the Return of the Champion's CD (which I just got and loved!)he sounds like a whole different person. Is it because of heavy smoking that caused this vocal change? Either way, his newer, coarser voice is much better than his old, raspy one one. Amen for cigs.

Wich Paul recorded Bohemian Rhapsody with Brian and Roger in 1991?

Take care

Fenderek user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4924 posts

Posted: 27 Sep 05, 09:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I think in the meantime he died- that made his voice really dfferent... Nice effort, but too obvious :)

Serry... user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 8271 posts

Posted: 27 Sep 05, 09:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

"Paul's voice has managed to change a lot over the past 14 years."

Mine too!

CC1 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 259 posts

Posted: 27 Sep 05, 09:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

So's mine. Its got higher in tone since I quit smoking. It sounds really great when Im having an asthma attack now.

I had noticed that the gap between Paul's hairline and his eyebrows has got smaller as well.

Im Off To Shoot Myself If Anyone Cares .......