Forums > Queen - General Discussion > Olive Branch To EnglishYob

forum rss feed
Author

bryans permed poodle 15069 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 762 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Oct 05, 16:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Can we stop this slanging match ?

Enough is enough. We disagree on a lot of things but we are both being silly with this personal name calling.

Therefore I believe a truce would be a good idea.

I swear from now on I will not get personal EVEN if you continue abusing me and my family.

This is a serious request.


Paul Rodgers - "Gimp Of The Year 2006"
-fatty- 2850 user not visiting Queenzone.com
-fatty- 2850
Deity: 2029 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Oct 05, 17:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Wouldn't things be simpler if I just killed both of you?

fatty.

its_a_hard_life user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 949 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Oct 05, 10:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Bryans Permed Poodle wrote:

Can we stop this slanging match ?

Enough is enough. We disagree on a lot of things but we are both being silly with this personal name calling.

Therefore I believe a truce would be a good idea.

I swear from now on I will not get personal EVEN if you continue abusing me and my family.

This is a serious request.


I want see this happen truthful i do...
Are you making a fresh start poodle?
Had enough i bet...


"I'm a greedy bitch" - Freddie Mercury

REST IN PEACE FREDDIE MERCURY!!
englishyob user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 526 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Oct 05, 10:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Ok BPP yes it’s all getting very silly now, can you just expect the QPR tour has happened there was nothing you could of about it. A lot of people support your views but don’t keep going on and on about it can we just leave it now so we can all get on in peace

its_a_hard_life user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 949 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Oct 05, 12:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<b><font color = "crimson">ThomasQuinn wrote:

fatty wrote:

Wouldn't things be simpler if I just killed both of you?

fatty.


Sounds good to me. Need a gun?


Hahahahahahahahahaha!
Nah there going to sort it out without no killing ;)


"I'm a greedy bitch" - Freddie Mercury

REST IN PEACE FREDDIE MERCURY!!
Ray D O'Gaga user not visiting Queenzone.com
Get down, make love
Ray D O'Gaga
Royalty: 1259 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Oct 05, 13:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'd be delighted to provide anyone with an alibi.


Blow it out your ass.
bryans permed poodle 15069 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 762 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Oct 05, 13:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

englishyob wrote:

Ok BPP yes it’s all getting very silly now, can you just expect the QPR tour has happened there was nothing you could of about it. A lot of people support your views but don’t keep going on and on about it can we just leave it now so we can all get on in peace


Respect and Peace


Paul Rodgers - "Gimp Of The Year 2006"
kagezan1313 user not visiting Queenzone.com
kagezan1313
Bohemian: 940 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Oct 05, 13:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

And they lived happily ever....

PAUL RODGERS SUCKS! *smoke-bomb* (whispers: it was BPP!)

Just kidding. I think the forums have been polluted enough with all this shite. I look forward to getting back to good discussions.


Thank you, God bless you, sweet dreams you lot of tarts, Good-bye!
englishyob user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 526 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Oct 05, 14:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

thanks BPP i've even changed my signature