Forums > Personal > No Subject

forum rss feed
Author

doremi user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5193 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Oct 05, 16:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

One last test!


xyz
doremi user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5193 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Oct 05, 16:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hadrian wrote:

what test?


I tired all on my own to use a color code and the formula Linda gave me, to see if I could do it all on my own, making it green.

Thanks Linda!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D


xyz
brENsKi user not visiting Queenzone.com
How shall we f**k off, Oh Lord
brENsKi
Deity: 8088 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Oct 05, 17:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color =#CC00FF>***Marial-B*** wrote:

Is this a new Linda of the Valley appreciation topic???


no it isn't. Arlene's just trying to get a none-too-subtle message across....Mr & Mrs Silke aren't Linda's real parents.....Arlene is tryign to tell Linda that she put her up for adoption at birth...and NOW she wants her back

look on the bright side Linda...the weather in the US is much better than Dublin




go deo na h√Čireann
doremi user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5193 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Oct 05, 10:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=green>Bren<font color=orange>ski wrote:

<font color =#CC00FF>***Marial-B*** wrote:

Is this a new Linda of the Valley appreciation topic???


no it isn't. Arlene's just trying to get a none-too-subtle message across....Mr & Mrs Silke aren't Linda's real parents.....Arlene is tryign to tell Linda that she put her up for adoption at birth...and NOW she wants her back

look on the bright side Linda...the weather in the US is much better than Dublin



Martin, how did you figure out my long lost secret! Yes Linda I am your REAL mother. Come home to your Yankee MOM! :D


xyz
*3*Playful as a pussycat user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 590 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Oct 05, 15:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

haha...i swear, u two (arlene and linda) are my favorite people on this board. *hugs*


Freddie Mercury is my sexi moon lobster



"Mis francais est la meme que before. C'est un peu crap"-Brian May

"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear!" -Freddie Mercury
doremi user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5193 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Oct 05, 17:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Arlene R. Weiss wrote:

<font color=green>Bren<font color=orange>ski wrote:

<font color =#CC00FF>***Marial-B*** wrote:

Is this a new Linda of the Valley appreciation topic???


no it isn't. Arlene's just trying to get a none-too-subtle message across....Mr & Mrs Silke aren't Linda's real parents.....Arlene is tryign to tell Linda that she put her up for adoption at birth...and NOW she wants her back

look on the bright side Linda...the weather in the US is much better than Dublin



Martin, how did you figure out my long lost secret! Yes Linda I am your REAL mother. Come home to your Yankee MOM! :D



....*reveals true identity*....Luke! I...Am your father!


xyz
bitesthedust user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3242 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Oct 05, 15:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

*chants*

Linda...Linda...Linda...Linda...

:P

maybe one day I'll get an appreciation topic! xD

bitesthedust user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3242 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Oct 05, 15:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=#FF399> Linda Of The Valley wrote:

you rok!! we need an appreciation topic for you!!

im too scared to though, unless I get beaten up by big bad queenzoners *scared*

unless...will you revolt with me? Mari...Sonia...back me up here!!!

viva le queenzone revolution!!! :P


I'll revolt with you hun...I don't care lol

bitesthedust user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3242 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Oct 05, 15:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=#FF399> Linda Of The Valley wrote:

hee hee


start a thread Linda lol !!!

bitesthedust user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3242 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Oct 05, 15:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=#FF399> Linda Of The Valley wrote:

<b><font color=FF9900>bitesthedust wrote:

<font color=#FF399> Linda Of The Valley wrote:

hee hee


start a thread Linda lol !!!


you start a thread...:P :P


I can't start my own appreciation thread hun ! :P