Forums > Personal > Favorite Band Member

forum rss feed
Author

pcgenius9 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 937 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Oct 05, 16:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hey your 7 years old???
Oh my God. Do you use MSN Messenger, if so I'm always up for a chat!


Dislocate your spine...
brENsKi user not visiting Queenzone.com
How shall we f**k off, Oh Lord
brENsKi
Deity: 8088 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Oct 05, 16:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

pcgenius9 wrote:

Hey your 7 years old???
Oh my God. Do you use MSN Messenger, if so I'm always up for a chat!


you claim to be 17 yrs old...chatting to a 7 yr old on msn? isn't that healthy? isn't that why MS shut down their chatrooms?


go deo na h√Čireann
Smitty user not visiting Queenzone.com
Cool, we have display messages
Smitty
Deity: 6196 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Oct 05, 21:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

USE THE OTHER FORUM FOR THIS KIND OF GARBAGE. YOU MAY BE 7 (click on your name) BUT YOU STILL MUST GET WITH HOW THINGS WORK HERE.

JasmineXWarrior user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 815 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Oct 05, 21:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I work in an elementary school and I find it strange that a real seven year old would make no references whatsoever to his parents, his school, toys, sports, games, his favorite kids shows, etc as these are very common topics of conversation among seven year olds and most seven year olds want to talk about this sort of stuff (which is part of the reason why seven year olds really do not belong on parts of the internet that aren't heavily monitored and designed for children, because they will rattle off all their personal information without giving it a second thought).

If you really are seven, you really should be out playing with other kids because using the internet at your age is dangerous and it might not be good for you because at your age, you are supposed to live in a safe world where you are protected by your parents and teachers. The internet, unless you are on websites like Nickelodeon or some other kid website, is not a safe place. People will be mean to you and you will learn about a lot of things you are not ready to learn about.

If you're an adult pretending to be a kid - as I suspect you may be - get a life.


Be nice to dragons, for you are crunchy, and go well with ketchup.
Sonia Doris user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 6254 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 16 Oct 05, 01:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

a band member?
I like a lot of band members... Freddie... John... Brian... Roger... Matt Bellamy... Billy Joe Armstrong... Lori from So Many... Alberto from Dead leaves... Bubu from ..... (unknown name), uhm... and lots, lots of other band members...


2+2=5
musikal eXistenZ user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 107 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 16 Oct 05, 02:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

...7...
...i want my baby cousin to be like you at 7...

Sonia Doris user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 6254 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 16 Oct 05, 05:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

MARI!!! what about our duo???


2+2=5
Sonia Doris user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 6254 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Oct 05, 00:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=#CC0066>Sonia Doris</font> wrote:

a band member?
I like a lot of band members... Freddie... John... Brian... Roger... Matt Bellamy... Billy Joe Armstrong... Lori from So Many... Alberto from Dead leaves... Bubu from ..... (unknown name), uhm... and lots, lots of other band members...


I was lookin for reactions on this one... :P


2+2=5
Sonia Doris user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 6254 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Oct 05, 14:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color =#CC00FF>***Marial-B*** wrote:

<font color=#CC0066>Sonia Doris</font> wrote:

MARI!!! what about our duo???


Gosh it's on its works, but I have to search for an artistic name, now since Mariah Carey is called Mimi :P


you are Mariah Carey???


2+2=5
The Fairy King user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Fairy King
Deity: 8686 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Oct 05, 15:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Freddie Mercury
Roger Taylor
Adam Clayton(U2)
Matthew Bellamy(Muse)
Edward Kowalczyk(Live)
Amy Lee (Evanescence)
Patrick Dahlheimer(Live)
Fetus Slice, Mosh Slice, Beefy Slice and Bitch Slice!!! (The Slice Girls)<<fookin' amazing band


Killed by drones.
Sonia Doris user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 6254 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Oct 05, 16:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=#C5150>The Fairy King</font> wrote:

Slice!!! (The Slice Girls)<<fookin' amazing band


yup. I just discovered them lately myself...
I've been listening to their latest CD, Corpse Stoaf like crazy the whole day.
They say they are a death metal Spice girls coverband.
Great stuff!!!


2+2=5
Sonia Doris user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 6254 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Oct 05, 16:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color =#CC00FF>***Marial-B*** wrote:

I saw a clip over the internet, they're really great, crazy stuff for my taste, but they really rock :D.

My fav so far is Fetus slice :D.


really? my fav is mosh spice


2+2=5
Sherwood Forest user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3547 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 06 Nov 05, 16:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<fontcolor=red>Hadrian AKA smartguy62 wrote:

how do you guys know im 7



YOU ARE MY GOD LITTLE MAN!!!
7 years old starting out young!!!!
yea talk to me on MSN too ur awesome!
JamieSurewould

I love Brian as my favorite (it does say it in a lot of ours profiles)


One should ANALize the Poetry on page 43, when Oedipus is rollin' in his benzo and he has to bust a cap on some flagrants in the under city



http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/image/essay/1
Sherwood Forest user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3547 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 06 Nov 05, 16:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Smittygecko<br><h6>The QZ...whatever... wrote:

USE THE OTHER FORUM FOR THIS KIND OF GARBAGE. YOU MAY BE 7 (click on your name) BUT YOU STILL MUST GET WITH HOW THINGS WORK HERE.


stop being such a prick!


One should ANALize the Poetry on page 43, when Oedipus is rollin' in his benzo and he has to bust a cap on some flagrants in the under city



http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/image/essay/1
Sirk user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 132 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 07 Nov 05, 17:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

JasmineXWarrior wrote:

I work in an elementary school and I find it strange that a real seven year old would make no references whatsoever to his parents, his school, toys, sports, games, his favorite kids shows, etc as these are very common topics of conversation among seven year olds and most seven year olds want to talk about this sort of stuff (which is part of the reason why seven year olds really do not belong on parts of the internet that aren't heavily monitored and designed for children, because they will rattle off all their personal information without giving it a second thought).

If you really are seven, you really should be out playing with other kids because using the internet at your age is dangerous and it might not be good for you because at your age, you are supposed to live in a safe world where you are protected by your parents and teachers. The internet, unless you are on websites like Nickelodeon or some other kid website, is not a safe place. People will be mean to you and you will learn about a lot of things you are not ready to learn about.

If you're an adult pretending to be a kid - as I suspect you may be - get a life.


Thats actually a really good point, my brother just turned 8... this person sounds alot older then him


Kate xx
My Melancholy Blues user not visiting Queenzone.com
My Melancholy Blues
Royalty: 1039 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Nov 05, 13:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sirk wrote:

JasmineXWarrior wrote:

I work in an elementary school and I find it strange that a real seven year old would make no references whatsoever to his parents, his school, toys, sports, games, his favorite kids shows, etc as these are very common topics of conversation among seven year olds and most seven year olds want to talk about this sort of stuff (which is part of the reason why seven year olds really do not belong on parts of the internet that aren't heavily monitored and designed for children, because they will rattle off all their personal information without giving it a second thought).

If you really are seven, you really should be out playing with other kids because using the internet at your age is dangerous and it might not be good for you because at your age, you are supposed to live in a safe world where you are protected by your parents and teachers. The internet, unless you are on websites like Nickelodeon or some other kid website, is not a safe place. People will be mean to you and you will learn about a lot of things you are not ready to learn about.

If you're an adult pretending to be a kid - as I suspect you may be - get a life.


Thats actually a really good point


I do think so, too!


Je vais bien.

Estoy bien.
Mr.Jingles user not visiting Queenzone.com
Mr.Jingles
Deity: 10532 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Nov 05, 13:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hadrian AKA smartguy62 (2) wrote:

Random comment: anyone else have MSN messenger if so im up for a chat


a friend of mine does...

...not only he wants to chat but he also wants you to send him a picture of yourself. He also mentioned that he'd like to invite you to his place to spend the weekend there, and he hopes your parents are OK with it. Here's his e-mail address:

MJ@neverlandranch.com


[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Brandon wrote: [/QUOTENAME]... and now the "best you can offer is Mr. Jingles? HA! He's... just pathetic.[/QUOTE]