Forums > Sharing The Music - Request > Looking for Queen audios

forum rss feed
Author

attik user not visiting Queenzone.com

Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 6 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Oct 05, 15:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

To complete my Queen audio collection, i'm looking for some perfomances in VG+ or excelent quality.
I need just one concert per year: 1974 / 1977 / 1979 / 1890 / 1983 and Live Aid 85.
Thanks in advance.

Martin
Serry... user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 8271 posts

Posted: 04 Oct 05, 15:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

attik wrote:

To complete my Queen audio collection, i'm looking for some perfomances in VG+ or excelent quality.
I need just one concert per year: 1974 / 1977 / 1979 / 1890 / 1983 and Live Aid 85.
Thanks in advance.

Jesus Christ! Queen didn't play any shows in 1983, Live Aid is officially released and can't be shared here!

And I won't post here their shows from 1890 - because it's damned rare and traders would kill me if I upload it.

Jjeroen user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4781 posts

Posted: 04 Oct 05, 16:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Serry... wrote:

attik wrote:

Thanks in advance.

Jesus Christ! Queen didn't play any shows in 1983,

Errr... Urk???

attik user not visiting Queenzone.com

Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 6 posts

Posted: 04 Oct 05, 17:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sorry if I didn't know that Queen didn't play in 1983... and sorry if no-one can share 1980 perfomances.
You could have been more polite.
What kind of people are you? So aggressive...

Martin
TheGame user not visiting Queenzone.com
Yes dear, i DO want it all ;)
TheGame
Royalty: 1076 posts

Posted: 04 Oct 05, 17:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

If you bothered to use the "search" button, you`re question will be answered. Simply search for 1980, and you will find concerts from that year.

Megamike The GREAT user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2264 posts

Posted: 04 Oct 05, 18:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

However if you paid REAL close attention to your mistake you would have seen that Serry was joking around about the Rare concerts and the traders being mad, see, you put 1890.. NOT 1980.. so.. 1890 WOULD be rare.

My Brothers and Sisters all hated me 'cause I was an only child...

-Weird Al (Generic Blues)

I gave up on books when 'To Kill A Mockingbird' gave me no useful advice on how to kill a mockingbird.

Posted: 04 Oct 05, 18:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

attik wrote:

Sorry if I didn't know that Queen didn't play in 1983... and sorry if no-one can share 1980 perfomances.

What kind of person am I.. I am Megamike.. a FORMER Queen fanatic, now just a casual fan... you were lucky others go to you before I did.. ha, you REALLY would have been... well.. no, not really, I wouldn't have been THAT rude, maybe a little.. ;-)

I gave up on books when 'To Kill A Mockingbird' gave me no useful advice on how to kill a mockingbird.
Serry... user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 8271 posts

Posted: 05 Oct 05, 01:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

attik wrote:

More polite: go to www.queenconcerts.com and check what you really needs and what exists, and then request it here.

And more polite - it's on first page of Announce forum - http://www.queenzone.com/queenzone/forumnew/forum_topic_view.aspx?Q=632575 - one of 1980 shows!

Posted: 05 Oct 05, 07:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

and even MORE polite.. IF that don't work then just step in front of a fast moving train, you SHOULD be able to meet Freddie then. he will tell you just about everything you needed to know.