Forums > Queen + Adam Lambert > Fairfield inn???

forum rss feed
Author

drummergirl85 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 139 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 10 Oct 05, 11:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

hey guys...

I am arriving in NJ on Sunday and around 2pm so hopefully get to my hotel at 230. I am at the at the Fairfield Inn and want to know if anyone is staying there or near it. I have a few hours before the concert and maybe we can hang out or get dinner and walk to the concert. I am going alone so I dont want to stay in my hotel room for hours before the show and would like to meet fans. If anyone wants to meet at the hotel say 3 or 4...whatever depending when everyone can get there that would be cool. I know we have been talking about it since tickets went on sale but now that it is a week a way maybe we can make like definite plans. Or if there is a group already getting together..when and where..I can meet up with you guys. Doesn't matter just want to meet some people and enjoy this nith trip haha. I am very excited. Hope we have fun and everyone gets there safe. Let me know what's up

:)

wstüssyb user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 12371 posts

Posted: 11 Oct 05, 13:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Im at the same hotel, I check in Saturday along with my wife and one of my friends from work.
We figure Saturday we are gonna be walking around NYC.
Any Parties for saturday night?

MY GOD spell it write.
PieterMC user not visiting Queenzone.com
PieterMC
Deity: 3931 posts

Posted: 11 Oct 05, 14:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

wstüssyb wrote:

Im at the same hotel, I check in Saturday along with my wife and one of my friends from work.

Thought you had got lost there for a while. Not seen you around. Erin and I are staying at the Fairfield Inn. We get into Newark around 8:50 in the morning on Saturday.

iron eagle user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3793 posts

Posted: 11 Oct 05, 17:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

we get in at 1

different hotel of course...
but still pretty close....

have the hotel shuttle drop you off at the sheraton and drink there....

not that i would encourage drinking....

i got a way with the boys on my block.. :-)

Lisser user not visiting Queenzone.com
Lisser
Deity: 4794 posts

Posted: 11 Oct 05, 17:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

It looks like I'm going alone as well which blows big time. All my friends are crapping out on me. Bitches. Paulie...come pick a sister up will ya?

Wo ist das kamerahhhhhhhhhhh!!!

NJ!!!

Shay user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 315 posts

Posted: 11 Oct 05, 18:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

wstüssyb wrote:

That's what I plan on doing Saturday afternoon.

wstüssyb wrote:

I wanna go hit some bars in NYC on Saturday night. We should try to get a group of us to go or something...Anything but being stuck in a hotel room all night long.

drummergirl85 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 139 posts

Posted: 11 Oct 05, 19:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

oook lol. Well...I am sure we will all know who the Queen fans are. So...hopefully I will see one of you guys at the hotel before the show and then go from there. Everyone seems to be doing different things. I am really excited!!....see you soon I guess :)

Diana

Deacons 1st Choice user not visiting Queenzone.com
Deacons 1st Choice
Bohemian: 603 posts

Posted: 11 Oct 05, 20:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hi All...

I'm also staying at Fairfield. I'm wondering if there will be a group of Breakthru folks gathering on Saturday for a fun romp in the City. Would love to join up with anyone who may be around...i'm sure i will cross paths with some of you at some point.

Worse comes to worse we will all meet up at the car park party. After the show i am not sure what i am doing....

Hope to meet a lot of you there! I also hope to meet up with old friends who may be going.

See you all there ( somewhere, sometime!)

Also...does ANYONE know where the OIQFC group is staying hotel-wise? I thought it might be nice if some of us went over to greet them and give them a proper American Greeting!

Erin user not visiting Queenzone.com
Erin
Deity: 8445 posts

Posted: 11 Oct 05, 21:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Pieter and I would like to go into NYC on Sat. I'd love to go as a group with some other fans.

Posted: 11 Oct 05, 21:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Erin wrote:

Pieter and I would like to go into NYC on Sat. I'd love to go as a group with some other fans.

That sounds cool. I plan on going to NYC also on Sat. Count me in!

You guys ever been to NYC?

Erin

Posted: 11 Oct 05, 22:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Shay wrote:

Erin wrote:

We've never been. It'd be a waste not to go, since we will be so close. When are you getting in, and are you staying at the Fairfield Inn, too?

Posted: 11 Oct 05, 22:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Erin wrote:

Shay wrote:

Erin wrote:

We've never been. It'd be a waste not to go, since we will be so close. When are you getting in, and are you staying at the Fairfield Inn, too?

Yeah, I'm staying at the Fairfield. I'm driving up Friday. Leaving Cincinnati around 7:30 - 8AM, so I'll probably get there around 8PM Friday night.

Posted: 11 Oct 05, 22:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hey Erin, I just e-mailed you.

Crazy LittleThing user not visiting Queenzone.com
Crazy LittleThing
Royalty: 1593 posts

Posted: 11 Oct 05, 22:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Lisser wrote:

It looks like I'm going alone as well which blows big time. All my friends are crapping out on me. Bitches. Paulie...come pick a sister up will ya?

You can hang wit' me and my homies! ;)

I saved Spike's life in 'Nam.
Crazy LittleThing

Posted: 11 Oct 05, 22:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Deacons 1st Choice wrote:

Hi All...

I'm also staying at Fairfield. I'm wondering if there will be a group of Breakthru folks gathering on Saturday for a fun romp in the City. Would love to join up with anyone who may be around...i'm sure i will cross paths with some of you at some point.

Worse comes to worse we will all meet up at the car park party. After the show i am not sure what i am doing....

Hope to meet a lot of you there! I also hope to meet up with old friends who may be going.

See you all there ( somewhere, sometime!)

Also...does ANYONE know where the OIQFC group is staying hotel-wise? I thought it might be nice if some of us went over to greet them and give them a proper American Greeting!

Hi, are you? . . . I don't want to use your name. Do you have a very cool pink shirt that made an appearance at a certain charity concert 20 years ago? ;)

Some Breakthru folks are going to dinner at the Hard Rock Cafe Saturday night. Also, Jacky and the QFC people have been invited to tailgate with us.

Crazy LittleThing

Posted: 11 Oct 05, 22:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

drummergirl85 wrote:

hey guys...

I am arriving in NJ on Sunday and around 2pm so hopefully get to my hotel at 230. I am at the at the Fairfield Inn and want to know if anyone is staying there or near it. I have a few hours before the concert and maybe we can hang out or get dinner and walk to the concert. I am going alone so I dont want to stay in my hotel room for hours before the show and would like to meet fans. If anyone wants to meet at the hotel say 3 or 4...whatever depending when everyone can get there that would be cool. I know we have been talking about it since tickets went on sale but now that it is a week a way maybe we can make like definite plans. Or if there is a group already getting together..when and where..I can meet up with you guys. Doesn't matter just want to meet some people and enjoy this nith trip haha. I am very excited. Hope we have fun and everyone gets there safe. Let me know what's up

We're having a meetup in the parking lot at the arena (Lots 20/21) look for us, starting at 2:00. Please see the "One Vision: One Clam . . . " thread in this forum for the details. Please join us! The more the merrier!

Erin

Posted: 11 Oct 05, 22:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hard Rock sounds like fun..:-)

Lisser

Posted: 11 Oct 05, 23:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Ok, merry-go-round Lisser drama....Mirenda is now going with me. If this falls through I'm just coming alone. Screw all this shit. Right now my plan is to take the 715 flight from Cincinnati to Newark on Saturday night that gets in at 9:12. Cindy can you check your email for some details I sent you about the room?

Shay has so kindly agreed to pick Mirenda and I up at Newark and we will be taking the transit together to NYC. We'll need to meet up with you all somewhere.

Everyone post their plans, wants, needs, etc. It's past time to get organizes. We got ta cooooooordinate!!!!

NJ!!!

The Stealer user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 738 posts

Posted: 11 Oct 05, 23:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

We'll be hanging out the sheraton sports bar..join if dare!!!

Lisser

Posted: 11 Oct 05, 23:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

So Saturday night is the Sheraton Sports bar? I'm fine with that. Washington Apples, here I come.

NJ!!!