Forums > Queen - General Discussion > Please don't buy ROTC CD or DVD

forum rss feed
Author

bryans permed poodle 15069 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 762 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Oct 05, 13:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The fans of the REAL Queen have spoken hardly anyone has bought the CD. (Now at No 40 in the UK Album charts after only 3 weeks on release)The DVD will also fail to sell in any numbers aswell (and you can quote me on this when it's released)

A clear message has been sent out to Brian and Roger that Queen fans on the whole do not want and don't approve of what they are doing. Alot of people attended the Queen + PR gigs out of curiousity but don't expect them to buy CD's and DVD's in their droves.

Guys please form a new band and let the tribute bands cover your Queen back catalogue.


Paul Rodgers - "Gimp Of The Year 2006"
its_a_hard_life user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 949 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Oct 05, 13:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Bryans Permed Poodle wrote:

The fans of the REAL Queen have spoken hardly anyone has bought the CD. (Now at No 40 in the UK Album charts after only 3 weeks on release)The DVD will also fail to sell in any numbers aswell (and you can quote me on this when it's released)

A clear message has been sent out to Brian and Roger that Queen fans on the whole do not want and don't approve of what they are doing. Alot of people attended the Queen + PR gigs out of curiousity but don't expect them to buy CD's and DVD's in their droves.

Your back!
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!
Someone help ussssssssssssss!!!!!!!!
BPP you will see it rise to the TOP 10 YOU WAIT AND SEE! YOUR MAKING A FOOL OF YOURSELF!

Guys please form a new band and let the tribute bands cover your Queen back catalogue.



"I'm a greedy bitch" - Freddie Mercury

REST IN PEACE FREDDIE MERCURY!!
dixie user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 174 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Oct 05, 13:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

why should cover bands be allowed to cover the back catalogue when these guys can wipe the floor of all the queen cover bands ever created


NO MORTAL MAN CAN WIN THIS DAY
bryans permed poodle 15069 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 762 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Oct 05, 13:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

its_a_hard_life wrote:

Bryans Permed Poodle wrote:

The fans of the REAL Queen have spoken hardly anyone has bought the CD. (Now at No 40 in the UK Album charts after only 3 weeks on release)The DVD will also fail to sell in any numbers aswell (and you can quote me on this when it's released)

A clear message has been sent out to Brian and Roger that Queen fans on the whole do not want and don't approve of what they are doing. Alot of people attended the Queen + PR gigs out of curiousity but don't expect them to buy CD's and DVD's in their droves.

Your back!
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!
Someone help ussssssssssssss!!!!!!!!
BPP you will see it rise to the TOP 10 YOU WAIT AND SEE! YOUR MAKING A FOOL OF YOURSELF!

Guys please form a new band and let the tribute bands cover your Queen back catalogue.


Top 10 is a failure. Daniel O'Donnel and Charlotte Church can do Top 10. BIG DEAL!

Come back and moke if it goes straight to No 1. Which it should considering most of you think that it will sell like hot cakes and be the biggest selling Music DVD of the year.

IT WILL BOMB BIG TIME. AND SO IT SHOULD.




Paul Rodgers - "Gimp Of The Year 2006"
Serry... user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 8271 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Oct 05, 14:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

"Please don't buy ROTC CD or DVD"

Now you're in the "Wanted by EMI: dead or alive!" list...

bryans permed poodle 15069 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 762 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Oct 05, 14:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Serry... wrote:

"Please don't buy ROTC CD or DVD"

Now you're in the "Wanted by EMI: dead or alive!" list...


I would drop them if I was EMI I bet there really chuffed with the sales of ROTC. 3 weeks in the TOP 40 and then out of the charts not exactly a money spinner for EMI is it ?


Paul Rodgers - "Gimp Of The Year 2006"
dixie user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 174 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Oct 05, 14:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

BPP. GROW UP.

you are not a certain adolf hitler. you cant persuade people to your opinion. we arnt stupid we can make our own decisions without you getting in the way of them.

i will buy ROTC dvd and cd. and i will buy it for all my friends coz they want to hear it and thier birthdays are coming up as well. you see i dont give a flying fuck what you think bout Q+PR.

iam a true queen fan who believes that there is a life after freddie


NO MORTAL MAN CAN WIN THIS DAY
Missy May user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 74 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Oct 05, 14:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

BPPSFOANFCB


Teo torriatte konomama iko

Aisuruhito yo

Shizukana yoi ni

Hikario tomoshi

Itoshiki oshieo idaki

~ Brian May ~
Missy May user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 74 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Oct 05, 14:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Translation: -Bryans Perms Poodle Should Fuck off And Never Fucking Come Back

thank you to the person who made that one up. Its pure gold!!!


Teo torriatte konomama iko

Aisuruhito yo

Shizukana yoi ni

Hikario tomoshi

Itoshiki oshieo idaki

~ Brian May ~
bryans permed poodle 15069 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 762 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Oct 05, 14:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

dixie wrote:

BPP. GROW UP.

you are not a certain adolf hitler. you cant persuade people to your opinion. we arnt stupid we can make our own decisions without you getting in the way of them.

i will buy ROTC dvd and cd. and i will buy it for all my friends coz they want to hear it and thier birthdays are coming up as well. you see i dont give a flying fuck what you think bout Q+PR.

iam a true queen fan who believes that there is a life after freddie


You and a few others may buy it but it won't cause any great shakes in the Music DVD charts just like the CD hasn't. If you think it will thats up to you.


Paul Rodgers - "Gimp Of The Year 2006"
its_a_hard_life user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 949 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Oct 05, 14:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Missy May wrote:

Translation: -Bryans Perms Poodle Should Fuck off And Never Fucking Come Back

thank you to the person who made that one up. Its pure gold!!!


LOL! I NOOOOOOOOOO!!!


"I'm a greedy bitch" - Freddie Mercury

REST IN PEACE FREDDIE MERCURY!!
its_a_hard_life user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 949 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Oct 05, 14:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Bryans Permed Poodle wrote:

its_a_hard_life wrote:

Bryans Permed Poodle wrote:

The fans of the REAL Queen have spoken hardly anyone has bought the CD. (Now at No 40 in the UK Album charts after only 3 weeks on release)The DVD will also fail to sell in any numbers aswell (and you can quote me on this when it's released)

A clear message has been sent out to Brian and Roger that Queen fans on the whole do not want and don't approve of what they are doing. Alot of people attended the Queen + PR gigs out of curiousity but don't expect them to buy CD's and DVD's in their droves.

Your back!
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!
Someone help ussssssssssssss!!!!!!!!
BPP you will see it rise to the TOP 10 YOU WAIT AND SEE! YOUR MAKING A FOOL OF YOURSELF!

Guys please form a new band and let the tribute bands cover your Queen back catalogue.


Top 10 is a failure. Daniel O'Donnel and Charlotte Church can do Top 10. BIG DEAL!

Come back and moke if it goes straight to No 1. Which it should considering most of you think that it will sell like hot cakes and be the biggest selling Music DVD of the year.

IT WILL BOMB BIG TIME. AND SO IT SHOULD.




IT WILL REACH NO.1 YOU WILL SEE LOSER YOU WILL SEE!!!!!!!


"I'm a greedy bitch" - Freddie Mercury

REST IN PEACE FREDDIE MERCURY!!
Ray D O'Gaga user not visiting Queenzone.com
Get down, make love
Ray D O'Gaga
Royalty: 1259 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Oct 05, 14:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Bryans Permed Poodle wrote:

The fans of the REAL Queen have spoken hardly anyone has bought the CD. (Now at No 40 in the UK Album charts after only 3 weeks on release)The DVD will also fail to sell in any numbers aswell (and you can quote me on this when it's released)

A clear message has been sent out to Brian and Roger that Queen fans on the whole do not want and don't approve of what they are doing. Alot of people attended the Queen + PR gigs out of curiousity but don't expect them to buy CD's and DVD's in their droves.

Guys please form a new band and let the tribute bands cover your Queen back catalogue.


Blah blah blah blah blah

who gives a shit

fuck off

your desperate attempt to hold on to your brief 15 minutes of infamous notoriety is stinking up the place.

do everyone a favor, Mr. Spermed Puddle - go away, and take your bitch with you, you clueless numbnutted dumb fuck. Your impotence is showing.


Blow it out your ass.
The Fairy King user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Fairy King
Deity: 8686 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Oct 05, 14:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

its_a_hard_life wrote:

Bryans Permed Poodle wrote:

its_a_hard_life wrote:

Bryans Permed Poodle wrote:

The fans of the REAL Queen have spoken hardly anyone has bought the CD. (Now at No 40 in the UK Album charts after only 3 weeks on release)The DVD will also fail to sell in any numbers aswell (and you can quote me on this when it's released)

A clear message has been sent out to Brian and Roger that Queen fans on the whole do not want and don't approve of what they are doing. Alot of people attended the Queen + PR gigs out of curiousity but don't expect them to buy CD's and DVD's in their droves.

Your back!
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!
Someone help ussssssssssssss!!!!!!!!
BPP you will see it rise to the TOP 10 YOU WAIT AND SEE! YOUR MAKING A FOOL OF YOURSELF!

Guys please form a new band and let the tribute bands cover your Queen back catalogue.


Top 10 is a failure. Daniel O'Donnel and Charlotte Church can do Top 10. BIG DEAL!

Come back and moke if it goes straight to No 1. Which it should considering most of you think that it will sell like hot cakes and be the biggest selling Music DVD of the year.

IT WILL BOMB BIG TIME. AND SO IT SHOULD.




IT WILL REACH NO.1 YOU WILL SEE LOSER YOU WILL SEE!!!!!!!


*cough* STEPFORD! *cough*


Killed by drones.
Sharon G. user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 462 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Oct 05, 14:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I've read that the concerts are sold out, but
the CD is doing poorly. Seems people do not want to listen to this Q+PR group for any length of time. Well imagine that!

ROTC = Return of the Chumps.

Serry... user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 8271 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Oct 05, 14:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Bryans Permed Poodle wrote:


if I was EMI


Thanks God you're not!

Bryans Permed Poodle wrote:


3 weeks in the TOP 40 and then out of the charts not exactly a money spinner for EMI is it ?


Yes, it is. Album didn't that well as it supposed to be, so what? If Queen/Brian/Roger/Paul fans are enjoying of this record - who cares about sales? You must enjoy too - it didn't went higher than 12th position as you predicted that. Everyone enjoys in different ways, even you!

Rompez user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 222 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Oct 05, 15:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Don't listen it if you dont want to.
But please our dear omniscient lord BPP don't tell people what to do, what to listen, what to read, what to drink, what to wear, whom to fuck ... sorry thats to much.
P.S. BPPSFOANFCB if you know what i mean ;)

tia user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 290 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Oct 05, 15:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Your really quite good BPP. You really know how to get everyone going. It doesnt take long to get tons of replys. I think your full of shit but good for a laugh.


just turn yourself into anything you think that you could ever be
kweenqueen user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 42 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Oct 05, 15:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Why can't we all decide that whenever BPP starts a new stupid topic, no one replies from now on.




"The bigger, the better. In everything, my dear..."
bryans permed poodle 15069 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 762 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Oct 05, 15:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Rompez wrote:

Don't listen it if you dont want to.
But please our dear omniscient lord BPP don't tell people what to do, what to listen, what to read, what to drink, what to wear, whom to fuck ... sorry thats to much.
P.S. BPPSFOANFCB if you know what i mean ;)


Bad sales of Queen + PR CD's /DVD's = Brian and Roger get sent a message loud and clear.

The majority of Queen fans do not like or want this Queen + PR rubbish. Those of you who think ROTC DVD is going to be a massive seller are misguided. If sales of the CD continue to be poor and if the DVD follows the same pattern then you have to admit Queen fans have spoken and given a big thumbs down to Queen + PR. People have attended the live shows but do not want to add Queen + PR to their record or DVD collections


Paul Rodgers - "Gimp Of The Year 2006"