Forums > Personal > If President Bush hates black people...

forum rss feed
Author

FreddiesGhettoTrench user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1624 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 17 Oct 05, 09:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Then how do you explain Condoleezza Rice?


"Brian May, Freddie will."
Serry... user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 8271 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 17 Oct 05, 10:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I won't be surprised if guys from the White House bookmarked QZ and check here for FGT posts for knowing how to defend their boss from media.

The Mir@cle user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Mir@cle
Deity: 3543 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 17 Oct 05, 10:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

http://masteroni.braunoni.nl/hu.html

:D


I got to try al little more,

because I'm an asshole but I'm learning.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfTLkUcQ7QY
Mr.Jingles user not visiting Queenzone.com
Mr.Jingles
Deity: 10532 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 17 Oct 05, 11:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'm fuckin sick and tired of coming here to Queenzone and find the exact same crap written by Ann Coulter.


[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Brandon wrote: [/QUOTENAME]... and now the "best you can offer is Mr. Jingles? HA! He's... just pathetic.[/QUOTE]
FreddiesGhettoTrench user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1624 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 17 Oct 05, 15:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

EvilTwin wrote:

Can you say....token?
I think you can.


Dr. Rice is NOT a token. She's an extremely bright and capable woman. Not to mention, she's experienced REAL racism, growing up in Birmingham, AL.


"Brian May, Freddie will."
inu-liger user not visiting Queenzone.com
inu-liger
Deity: 13057 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 17 Oct 05, 15:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

What does token mean?

(Does it have anything to do with marijuana?)

FreddiesGhettoTrench user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1624 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 17 Oct 05, 17:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

the_hero wrote:

Bush selects his people from ghettos then.


?


"Brian May, Freddie will."
Music Man user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2346 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 17 Oct 05, 17:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Instead of making fun of her for suggesting this, why don't you make a cogent argument, like, "Point well taken, FGT, however, I must beg to differ. I have reason to believe that Bush hate black people for this reason, this reason, and this reason." Instead, you go under the assumption that Bush hates black people, which is simply fallacious.


Creativity can always cover for a lack of knowledge.
Mr.Jingles user not visiting Queenzone.com
Mr.Jingles
Deity: 10532 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 17 Oct 05, 21:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

FreddiesGhettoTrench wrote:

EvilTwin wrote:

Can you say....token?
I think you can.


Dr. Rice is NOT a token. She's an extremely bright and capable woman. Not to mention, she's experienced REAL racism, growing up in Birmingham, AL.


I totally agree that she's very capable...

...capable of lying about Bush ignoring those memos that he received on August 2001 warning of the possibility of attacks involving hijacked planes. Well, guess what happened for ignoring that silly memo.

The woman indeed is second to none when it comes to cleaning up someone else's mess.


[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Brandon wrote: [/QUOTENAME]... and now the "best you can offer is Mr. Jingles? HA! He's... just pathetic.[/QUOTE]
FreddiesGhettoTrench user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1624 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Oct 05, 10:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<i>Alex Solan</i> wrote:

I have two revealing and lovely questions:

1. What Barb & Richard needs to ban this floor-licking-retarded called FreddiesGhettoTrench?
I think we had nuff of this rubbish.

2. Where are your so-called "friends" Mandy & Rip Van Winkle to support your very very deep arguments about George W. Fuck?

Mandy, talking about the "intelligence" needed to discuss with you, fucking etc., fucking etc - I must admit that was one of the most funny shits I've ever heard here.

I've seen hundreds of pertentious kids like her or Rip vainly preaching for "maturity" and "intelligence" here and I still can't see the final point of that. If you think you are mature and inteligent you don't need to prove it.
It'll show up with what you say and, of course, this is not the case.

I assume they don't say a word b-cuz they finally realized I was right about the useless shit you are, FGT.

Do us a favor, would ya? Finally, for once at all, fuck off.

Thanks.


Actually, Mandy got tired of your bullshit and stopped posting here because she couldn't take it anymore. She is still MY friend, and is still tired of YOUR shit, asshole.




"Brian May, Freddie will."
Mr.Jingles user not visiting Queenzone.com
Mr.Jingles
Deity: 10532 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Oct 05, 10:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Mandy got sick and tired of everybody's shit, including your very own.


[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Brandon wrote: [/QUOTENAME]... and now the "best you can offer is Mr. Jingles? HA! He's... just pathetic.[/QUOTE]
Erin user not visiting Queenzone.com
Erin
Deity: 8445 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Oct 05, 10:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Condi Rice is as good as white anyway..
Little late for posting this ain't it? (note to self...get FGT a Kanye West CD for Christmas)

pma user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3462 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Oct 05, 10:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

George W. Bush does not care about pma-people!

*shock*




"I think now I can make love to your anus without making God angry"



Registered: Friday, January 18, 2002



FreddiesGhettoTrench user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1624 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Oct 05, 10:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Erin wrote:

Condi Rice is as good as white anyway..
Little late for posting this ain't it? (note to self...get FGT a Kanye West CD for Christmas)


By what measurement? When did you become the expert on black & white?


"Brian May, Freddie will."
Maz user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5799 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Oct 05, 10:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I think it is fair to say that George Bush hates Black Sabbath.


DJ's the man we love the most
Mr.Jingles user not visiting Queenzone.com
Mr.Jingles
Deity: 10532 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Oct 05, 10:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The only blacks Bush likes are Condolezza Rice and his pet Barney the scottish terrier.


[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Brandon wrote: [/QUOTENAME]... and now the "best you can offer is Mr. Jingles? HA! He's... just pathetic.[/QUOTE]
Erin user not visiting Queenzone.com
Erin
Deity: 8445 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Oct 05, 11:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Mr.Jingles wrote:

The only blacks Bush likes are Condolezza Rice and his pet Barney the scottish terrier.


*lol*

Mr.Jingles user not visiting Queenzone.com
Mr.Jingles
Deity: 10532 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Oct 05, 12:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Have you guys ever seen those LAPD cars with their motto: "TO PROTECT AND SERVE"?

Get really close to one of those police cars and if you check with a magnifying glass, you'll find a very very small print that says:

"TO PROTECT AND SERVE...

.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......

the white community"


[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Brandon wrote: [/QUOTENAME]... and now the "best you can offer is Mr. Jingles? HA! He's... just pathetic.[/QUOTE]
Music Man user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2346 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Oct 05, 14:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

EvilTwin wrote:

Pardon me, Ghetto your brilliance.

Did I say DOCTOR Rice is not an extremely bright and capable woman? No I did not.

Did I say she has never experienced REAL racism? No I did not.

Did I say she did not grow up in Birmingham, AL. No I didn't.

The question was...how do you explain Condoleeza Rice if Bush hates black people. My response was
TOKEN. Just like this new lady who has never been a judge that the "Bushter" wants to put on the supreme court to replace Sandra Day O'Conner and keep the women folk voters at bay!

Buh Bye, now.



Well, something tells me that no matter what African American appointments Bush makes, you will automatically use your TOKEN response. That sounds biased in itself. Well, anyway, I made a valid proposition on page one, and since you all chose to ignore it, I'm going to just assume that you all are as full of bullshit as you claim FGT to be.


Creativity can always cover for a lack of knowledge.
FreddiesGhettoTrench user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1624 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Oct 05, 15:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Music Man wrote:

EvilTwin wrote:

Pardon me, Ghetto your brilliance.

Did I say DOCTOR Rice is not an extremely bright and capable woman? No I did not.

Did I say she has never experienced REAL racism? No I did not.

Did I say she did not grow up in Birmingham, AL. No I didn't.

The question was...how do you explain Condoleeza Rice if Bush hates black people. My response was
TOKEN. Just like this new lady who has never been a judge that the "Bushter" wants to put on the supreme court to replace Sandra Day O'Conner and keep the women folk voters at bay!

Buh Bye, now.



Well, something tells me that no matter what African American appointments Bush makes, you will automatically use your TOKEN response. That sounds biased in itself. Well, anyway, I made a valid proposition on page one, and since you all chose to ignore it, I'm going to just assume that you all are as full of bullshit as you claim FGT to be.


*hugs Music Man*


"Brian May, Freddie will."