Forums > Queen + Adam Lambert > Please send me your NJ clips.

forum rss feed
Author

Forever88 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Forever88
Royalty: 1465 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 17 Oct 05, 15:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Doesn't have to be the full show, but please one full song. I will restore and arrange the clips for best viewing.

Edit: I may need one video of the complete show, as I want to use only one audio track.



Nonono, you don't understand, that is NOT why I have this gerbil!
Sherwood Forest user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3547 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 17 Oct 05, 16:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

ive got some videos for you
email me


One should ANALize the Poetry on page 43, when Oedipus is rollin' in his benzo and he has to bust a cap on some flagrants in the under city



http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/image/essay/1
Q-Nick user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 356 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Oct 05, 14:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Are you experienced at this type of thing?

One poster here has got all but the Encores on video; it would be great to see what can be made of all the footage.


www.freewebs.com/queentour2005

http://www.freewebs.com/queentour2005/car.htm



Queen + Paul Rodgers :: 2005 Tour Artwork and Bootleg Listing Sites
Forever88 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Forever88
Royalty: 1465 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Oct 05, 16:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You could say I'm experienced, in the amateur sort of way. As for the program I'm using, I'm experienced.


Nonono, you don't understand, that is NOT why I have this gerbil!
inu-liger user not visiting Queenzone.com
inu-liger
Deity: 13057 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Oct 05, 16:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Like I kinda said as well in the other topic, if I can get the audio portion, I'd like to enhance it and remix it for Dolby Digital and PCM Stereo (and possibly upmixed DTS 5.1 as well?)

Q-Nick user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 356 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Oct 05, 16:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

*3* Forever88 wrote:

You could say I'm experienced, in the amateur sort of way. As for the program I'm using, I'm experienced.


Excellent, any Boots I'd know you from ?

Inu-Liger<h6>-a.k.a. Richard Guilbault- wrote:

Like I kinda said as well in the other topic, if I can get the audio portion, I'd like to enhance it and remix it for Dolby Digital and PCM Stereo (and possibly upmixed DTS 5.1 as well?)


Yes yes yes!!


www.freewebs.com/queentour2005

http://www.freewebs.com/queentour2005/car.htm



Queen + Paul Rodgers :: 2005 Tour Artwork and Bootleg Listing Sites
Forever88 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Forever88
Royalty: 1465 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Oct 05, 17:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Q-Nick wrote:

*3* Forever88 wrote:

You could say I'm experienced, in the amateur sort of way. As for the program I'm using, I'm experienced.


Excellent, any Boots I'd know you from ?

Inu-Liger<h6>-a.k.a. Richard Guilbault- wrote:

Like I kinda said as well in the other topic, if I can get the audio portion, I'd like to enhance it and remix it for Dolby Digital and PCM Stereo (and possibly upmixed DTS 5.1 as well?)


Yes yes yes!!


I usually don't do boots, this is pretty much a first.


Nonono, you don't understand, that is NOT why I have this gerbil!