Forums > Sharing The Music - Request > REQUEST: NJ Video?

forum rss feed
Author

Sherwood Forest user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3547 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 20 Oct 05, 19:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

i know im pushing it now but i just want u all to know that it is wanted amoungst us

One should ANALize the Poetry on page 43, when Oedipus is rollin' in his benzo and he has to bust a cap on some flagrants in the under city

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/image/essay/1
Kamenliter user not visiting Queenzone.com
Kamenliter
Bohemian: 147 posts

Posted: 20 Oct 05, 19:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I filmed about 30min of the show on my digital camera...pretty decent quality..from section 109. I've got the full acoustic set, incld. Hammer To Fall, I'm In Love With My Car, part of Days Of Our Lives and the full Champions and GSTQ. I've converted it to DVD and hopefully soon will host a torrent of it on dimeadozen. I'm also the taper of the audio boot of the show currently on dime and (I think it's the same ver) posted here.

- Kamen

Gerolamo user not visiting Queenzone.com
Gerolamo
Royalty: 1052 posts

Posted: 20 Oct 05, 20:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Kamenliter wrote:

I filmed about 30min of the show on my digital camera...pretty decent quality..from section 109. I've got the full acoustic set, incld. Hammer To Fall, I'm In Love With My Car, part of Days Of Our Lives and the full Champions and GSTQ. I've converted it to DVD and hopefully soon will host a torrent of it on dimeadozen. I'm also the taper of the audio boot of the show currently on dime and (I think it's the same ver) posted here.

- Kamen

Thanks for sharing the recordings with us, do you have the audio with the intro songs (which aren't allowed on dime), if so would you fancy a trade or maybe could share them with me or on this website?

If you want to send them privately contact me at thedon.at@gmail.com (mail / msn)

Thanks in advance.

inu-liger user not visiting Queenzone.com
inu-liger
Deity: 13057 posts

Posted: 20 Oct 05, 20:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=black>Ðon Gerolamo</font> wrote:

Kamenliter wrote:

- Kamen

Thanks for sharing the recordings with us, do you have the audio with the intro songs (which aren't allowed on dime), if so would you fancy a trade or maybe could share them with me or on this website?

If you want to send them privately contact me at thedon.at@gmail.com (mail / msn)

Thanks in advance.

Ditto, please.

inuyasha [at] queenzone [dot] com

Jjeroen user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4781 posts

Posted: 21 Oct 05, 05:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thanks Kamen!

You did a great job, love the recording. Thanks for sharing it all!

Freddiettt user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 106 posts

Posted: 21 Oct 05, 05:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

the dvd is av.. on fleabay.

Posted: 21 Oct 05, 10:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

thank you so much!!! the one i really wanted the most was days of TATDOOL AWESOME! cheers!

One should ANALize the Poetry on page 43, when Oedipus is rollin' in his benzo and he has to bust a cap on some flagrants in the under city

PieterMC user not visiting Queenzone.com
PieterMC
Deity: 3931 posts

Posted: 21 Oct 05, 11:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I will have a DVD of the complete show soon. Should get it in the mail shortly. I will share it as soon as I get it.

inu-liger user not visiting Queenzone.com
inu-liger
Deity: 13057 posts

Posted: 21 Oct 05, 11:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thank you in advance, Pieter!

Posted: 21 Oct 05, 11:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Freddiettt wrote:

the dvd is av.. on fleabay.

last time i checked all the copies were sold out