Forums > Queen - General Discussion > Person Fined For Playing ROTC CD!!

forum rss feed
Author

bryans permed poodle 15069 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 762 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 20 Oct 05, 19:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

One of my close friends in the Police force ( A Die hard REAL Queen Fan) yesterday stopped and fined a man for playing ROTC CD in his car. This guy had stopped at some traffic lighrs on the Hagley Road in Birmingham when my friend heard the CD of ROTC blasting from his car. This really annoyed my friend who had just noticed the rear left brake light was not working on this guy's car. Usually we police officers would turn a blind eye to this. However because this guy was being disrespectful to the legacy of Queen and Freddie my mate pulled him over and fined him £40.00 for not having his rear light working properly.

Result!!

It pays not to listen to this drivel

Paul Rodgers - "Gimp Of The Year 2006"
Smitty user not visiting Queenzone.com
Cool, we have display messages
Smitty
Deity: 6196 posts

Posted: 20 Oct 05, 19:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

...interesting...

But the person wasn't really fined for the CD, more for the tail light. Right Poodle?

OH CRAP, I ACTUALLY REPLIED TO ONE OF HIS IDIOTIC POSTS!! DAMMIT!!!

ok.computer user not visiting Queenzone.com
ok.computer
Bohemian: 600 posts

Posted: 20 Oct 05, 19:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

....and you're still a c**t.

"Just tryin' to have a little fun, folks..."
ok.computer

Posted: 20 Oct 05, 20:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=gold>SMI<font color=1>TTY wrote:

...interesting...

Don't worry. He's still a c**t.

bryans permed poodle 15069 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Posted: 20 Oct 05, 20:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

ok.computer wrote:

<font color=gold>SMI<font color=1>TTY wrote:

...interesting...

Don't worry. He's still a c**t.

People must stop listening to rubbish like Queen + PR.

Lets remember Freddie let's remember his band.

Queen RIP 1991

Paul Rodgers - "Gimp Of The Year 2006"
Ms. Bea Haven user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 326 posts

Posted: 20 Oct 05, 20:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hey Poodle - don't you have to go get spayed or flea dipped or something?

ok.computer

....and yet....

.........you're still a c**t.

*3*Playful as a pussycat user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 590 posts

hey guess what Poodle...i went to the concert! omg! Freddie is so gunna haunt me for this because he totally hates the fact that paul rodgers is not replacing him and that Bri and Rog are having a great time. shame on me...and i only wanted to support them. FORGIVE ME, OH GREAT FREDDIE MERCURY!!!!!!!!! I HAVE NOT SEEN THE ERROR OF MY WAYS UNTILL IT WAS TOO LATE!!!!! I BEG FOR YOUR FORGIVENESS!!!!! ......no...he's too busy up in Heaven drinking some champagne...damn, maybe he'll smite me next time...guess i just have to listen to this damn poodle whine some more...*sigh* my life is so hard...

Freddie Mercury is my sexi moon lobster

"Mis francais est la meme que before. C'est un peu crap"-Brian May

"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear!" -Freddie Mercury
inu-liger user not visiting Queenzone.com
inu-liger
Deity: 13057 posts

Posted: 20 Oct 05, 20:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I *WAS* going to hold off on replying to this topic (or any of your topics), but you're so fucking full of bullshit.

If you were seriously in the police force (which we all know you're not), you'd know that spamming is ILLEGAL.

Or are you guys above the law?

ok.computer

Posted: 20 Oct 05, 21:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

hey...don't sweat it guys...

.....he's *still* a c**t.

All I Hear Is Radio Gaga user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1181 posts

Posted: 20 Oct 05, 21:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Bryans Permed Poodle wrote:

One of my close friends in the Police force ( A Die hard REAL Queen Fan) yesterday stopped and fined a man for playing ROTC CD in his car. This guy had stopped at some traffic lighrs on the Hagley Road in Birmingham when my friend heard the CD of ROTC blasting from his car. This really annoyed my friend who had just noticed the rear left brake light was not working on this guy's car. Usually we police officers would turn a blind eye to this. However because this guy was being disrespectful to the legacy of Queen and Freddie my mate pulled him over and fined him £40.00 for not having his rear light working properly.

Result!!

Wow unless your a blonde poodle, I don't think that you could have said anything more stupid than that and get away with it.

"Take The First Step In Faith, You Don't Have To See The Whole Staircase, Just Take The First Step."
Suigi user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 856 posts

Posted: 20 Oct 05, 22:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Remembering Freddie...

Remembering his band...

Hey! I remember Queen! Aren't they playing with Paul Rodgers! Man, I gotta go see them when they swing up to Toronto!

HE ROCKS US STILL.

Proud Supporter of the Queen Lives Compilation
jcrawford79 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Posted: 21 Oct 05, 00:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Result!!

You know what's pathetic about this? I always defend you when someone attacks you for simply stating your opinion...and I still feel that you have the right to express your opinion as often as you feel the need; however, the fact that you advocate the stupid ass behavior above makes me realize you deserve the criticism you take simply because you obviously don't appreciate the fact that others have different opinions than you. I no longer feel sorry for you.

The Real Wizard user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Real Wizard
Deity: 18639 posts

Posted: 21 Oct 05, 01:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Lets remember Freddie let's remember his band.

Two grammatical errors in one sentence. Maybe you should go to school instead of spamming Queen forums.

"The more generous you are with your music, the more it comes back to you." -- Dan Lampinski

http://www.queenlive.ca
Fenderek user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4924 posts

Posted: 21 Oct 05, 03:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

HWhoever replies to this shit after me has no life.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

antnicholas1 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 27 posts

Posted: 21 Oct 05, 03:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

As a new person to the forum

BPP
let's remember freddie, lets remember his band

weren't they all and band and concidered each other as an equal?

Posted: 21 Oct 05, 03:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Fenderek wrote:

HWhoever replies to this shit after me has no life...

the award goes to...
So it took a fucking minute. No wonder he's still posting here if so many people stupidly reply to him...
*rolls eyes*
Ignore the fucker, geeeez!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3137prof user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 116 posts

Posted: 21 Oct 05, 06:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Don't mean to be picky but, how could he be fined £40. In the UK there are 2 instant FIXED PENALTY NOTICES that can be issued to drivers by the Police. One is for £30, for lesser offences, parking, minor vehicle defects etc. The other is for £60 and 3 penalty points on the driving licence for more serious offences like speeding and going through red lights.

QueenLoveBird user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 48 posts

Posted: 21 Oct 05, 06:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

My Friend said somthing about that

Queen Ruled the world in 1970-80 they were the best now without Freddie Mercury There is no Queen Paul Rogers it ok but no one can replace Freddie Mercury RIP Freddie xxxxx

Posted: 21 Oct 05, 06:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Get a life, why the fuck do you keep this thread on top of the page??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????