Forums > Queen - General Discussion > Paul Rodgers Cannot Sing!!!

forum rss feed
Author

bryans permed poodle 15069 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 762 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 20 Oct 05, 20:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Who is this guy ?

Has he sold any records before ?

I've listened to him. He is no legend. I beleive he was lead singer in one hit wonder bands named Free and Bad Company ??? (who???)

Brian, Roger REAL Queen fans want Robbie

Get him in now and get rid of useless Rodgers

Paul Rodgers - "Gimp Of The Year 2006"
Knute user not visiting Queenzone.com
Knute
Bohemian: 807 posts

Posted: 20 Oct 05, 21:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You're so right..In fact I want Robbie Williams to be the one-man-band version of Queen. Who needs Brian and Roger?

Robbie can play guitar, play the bass drum and hi-hat with his feet and sing and play kazoo.

It would fucking rock!

Out with Brian and Roger and Paul!

In with Robbie!

Fenderek user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4924 posts

Posted: 21 Oct 05, 03:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Whoever replies to this shit after me is almost as dumb as BPP..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

inu-liger user not visiting Queenzone.com
inu-liger
Deity: 13057 posts

Posted: 21 Oct 05, 18:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Forgive me in advance, Fendy! (*Prepares for receiving an ass-kicking*)
I just HAVE to ask this question:

BPP, if you're seriously a cop, wouldn't your time be better spent doing something USEFUL for a change, such as going after gravediggers like Sarajane?

quicksilver mercury user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 96 posts

Posted: 21 Oct 05, 22:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

wtf?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

ihewinp user not visiting Queenzone.com

Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 5 posts

Posted: 22 Oct 05, 10:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

i' m totally agree with the title.

spymyshadow user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 261 posts

Posted: 22 Oct 05, 11:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

1)
Can anybody tell me why BPP is always successful in being attacked wherever he posts in?

2) a best title could be pr SHOULDN'T SING.

take heed that yonder dog! Look when he fawns he bites, and when he bites his venom teeth will rankle to death
Freya is quietly judging you. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Meh.
Freya is quietly judging you.
Deity: 5913 posts

Posted: 22 Oct 05, 15:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

What?!? robbie instead of Paul Rodgers???? you must be joking robbie williams is a joke!

doremi user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5193 posts

Posted: 22 Oct 05, 16:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<b><font color = "crimson">ThomasQuinn wrote:

All Queen's People wrote:

Why are these stupid posts making the screen long? Stop it!

See? Even the forum ITSELF doesn't like BPP's posts!

I was wondering that myself. It's so damn long I didn't bother to read it at first.

It's a COMPUTER WORM or VIRUS, the....

.......BPP Trojan Worm!

xyz
thePresence user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 362 posts

Posted: 22 Oct 05, 17:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

BBP is just jeleous because he cant sing ;)

-"BETTER TO BURP AND TASTE IT THAN TO FART AND WASTE IT!"

- FOUR WORDS:"MMM, DAT PEEL GOOD!"

-"GOT FRUIT?"

-QUEEN RULES! ANY QUESTIONS?

kagezan1313 user not visiting Queenzone.com
kagezan1313
Bohemian: 940 posts

Posted: 24 Oct 05, 00:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hmm, I thought BPP had reformed himself and we were all going to get on with proper conversations. I guess not.

You know, BPP over the months has supplied us more than enough info about himself so that we could find out from the West Midlands Police exactly who he is. Someone would have to go back through quite a few of his posts, but I know he's mentioned that he'd been on the force for one year, is 30 or something years old, etc. He's making it easy for us.

We could then supply his superiors with a print-out of the dates and times of his correspondences so that they could check to see if he was misusing police resources by yammering on QZ during his shifts. It's reasonable to think that it might cost him his badge, or a big black mark on his career...

I really don't dislike BPP enough to spend my time doing this research, etc, but perhaps someone else here does.

Very disappointed though, BPP. I thought we'd grown up.

Thank you, God bless you, sweet dreams you lot of tarts, Good-bye!
Fenderek user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4924 posts

Posted: 24 Oct 05, 03:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

All Queen's People wrote:

Why are these stupid posts making the screen long? Stop it!

No, I won't...
Why do you guys reply to those stupid threads and give this dumass exactly what he seeks- some attention... he actually doesn't deserve it, you know? But yeah- when you have no life... I'm sure that's most interesting thing to do with your timne- reply to BPP's threads and keep them on top of the page...