Forums > Queen - General Discussion > Queen on Entertainment Tonight TV Monday 10/24/05

forum rss feed
Author

carboengine user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1283 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Oct 05, 11:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

A friend just called to say she saw a tv ad for the show Entertainment Tonight, and there was a blurb that Queen is going to be on it. I think the show originates from California, so it must have something to do with Queen + Paul Rodgers being in Los Angelos for their concert (although I don't know the date of the concert). Entertainment Tonight is on at 6:30 p.m. (CENTRAL standard time). I hope you can watch it!

Yes, it was a worthwhile experience.
Winter Land Man user not visiting Queenzone.com
Jake
Winter Land Man
Deity: 4400 posts

Posted: 22 Oct 05, 14:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I remember Queen was on it in 1986, when they performed 'Princes Of The Universe', but they were filmed in New York I think.

"Please buy my upcoming album... I need the money"

Posted: 22 Oct 05, 21:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

BeckyLovesBrianMay+RogerTaylor wrote:

is it on 24th october on english channel if it is what channel it2 what time? please reply thankyou do u guys like thomasquin i hate him he go's no 39' is not counrty wetern and i said no the guitar is used in country western music!And then serry replied to my post and said we both need to catch up on our english then thomasquin replied no serry its just beckylovesbrianmay+rogertaylor does because he name is to long maybe this is good becky and thats it or am i being to fetched he's sooo annoying i hope brian or roger banns them two sorry but i had to blurt it out!

Yes, it is on a USA tv channel. Monday, October 25. It is an NBC channel. In Minnesota, USA, our time zone is central standard time, and thus the show is on at 6:30 p.m. here. I hope this helps you.

Posted: 23 Oct 05, 12:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Queen fans - don't forget to watch !

Penis - Vagina user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4230 posts

Posted: 23 Oct 05, 13:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Just to clarify, Entertainment Tonight is a syndicated show.. so it's on different channels depending on your location. The most common time slot seems to be just before the 7pm/8pm network shows start. 6:30 or 7:30 pm. Some places it's on late at night though.

Penis - Vagina user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4230 posts

Posted: 24 Oct 05, 18:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

It's 6:30 on the ABC affiliate from Kansas City that I get :-P

I'm already set to record. But it'll probably just be a couple minutes long, just a little segment.

its_a_hard_life user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 949 posts

Posted: 24 Oct 05, 18:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<b><font color = "crimson">ThomasQuinn wrote:

Boohoohoo. If you want to have a rant against me, do so in the PERSONAL SECTION, please.

Omg i find this so funny!
Hahaha this is jokes, keep up the work for the entertainment........ :P

"I'm a greedy bitch" - Freddie Mercury

REST IN PEACE FREDDIE MERCURY!!