Forums > Queen - General Discussion > John Deacon seeing strippers?

forum rss feed
Author

Serry... user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 8271 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Oct 05, 07:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

It's true. Men likes to see strippers. John is a man.

Serry... user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 8271 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Oct 05, 08:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

And you like to strip too as we might see :)

John S Stuart user not visiting Queenzone.com
John S Stuart
Deity: 4178 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Oct 05, 09:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I don't think that pictures of strippers are suitable internet entertainment for a 12 year old.

Does your mother?


"Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make."
Going Back user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 483 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Oct 05, 09:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

now i understand why john retired... :D

its_a_hard_life user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 949 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Oct 05, 09:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

BeckyLovesBrianMay+RogerTaylor wrote:

Is it true John Deacon,was seeing strippers in either 2001 or 2002 or 2003 or 2000 my best mate told me,she saw it on the internet,it was on a newspaper I just want to make sure because I thought John is quite I dont know just,not like the others not like Roger or Freddie,I mean if he was I wouldnt have a problem because its his life,also I heard that he would take the stripper home,where his wife was which he has been with for 30yrs!And the stripper would strip for him private stripping for him!I mean if it is true hes a bit over the top here!!!!!
Say your say if you havent heard nothing,dont say its not rue because it might be because I saw a picture of him and the stripper!
thx x


Heres the newspaper your on about Becky.

http://queenzone.com/queenzone/mp3.aspx?Q=6424

Must i say i found it funny when they wrote "The wrinkly Queen star" lol hes not that wrinkly.
Naughty Johnny :P


"I'm a greedy bitch" - Freddie Mercury

REST IN PEACE FREDDIE MERCURY!!
Serry... user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 8271 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Oct 05, 10:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

BeckyLovesBrianMay+RogerTaylor wrote:

yh..who cares if im to young to see the news paper article its about someone from the best rock band queen,and yh he is a man but you wouldnt expect john to do that i mean he has been with his wife for 30yrs and brian wouldnt do that!!!And john,is married!


Yes, I don't expect Brian to do it. Brian just left his wife with 3 kids, but John is an old sinner - he likes to watch strippers! He'll be burned in the Hell, no doubts!

its_a_hard_life user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 949 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Oct 05, 10:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Not surprised the stripper is 25 i mean who would want to see some 50 overs wrinkly old stripper, even if your 50 over old man! LOL


"I'm a greedy bitch" - Freddie Mercury

REST IN PEACE FREDDIE MERCURY!!
Serry... user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 8271 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Oct 05, 10:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

BeckyLovesBrianMay+RogerTaylor wrote:

yes i know but he has 6kids brian has 3..


It explains a lot... So I may sin as devil untill my 6th child would be born! Whoa! Great!

its_a_hard_life user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 949 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Oct 05, 10:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Serry... wrote:

BeckyLovesBrianMay+RogerTaylor wrote:

yes i know but he has 6kids brian has 3..


It explains a lot... So I may sin as devil untill my 6th child would be born! Whoa! Great!


LOL...


"I'm a greedy bitch" - Freddie Mercury

REST IN PEACE FREDDIE MERCURY!!
Serry... user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 8271 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Oct 05, 10:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

BeckyLovesBrianMay+RogerTaylor wrote:

that means your horrible because you wouldnt like oyu dad to do that would you!!!!??????


I don't know what 'oyu' means, but if it's 'your', then - I'm not sure that Brian kids were happy when their dad left their mum. Brian is not a good example of good family man.

(And yes, I'm horrible and one of the most negative QZers ever as All Queen's People labeled me)

its_a_hard_life user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 949 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Oct 05, 11:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Serry... wrote:

BeckyLovesBrianMay+RogerTaylor wrote:

that means your horrible because you wouldnt like oyu dad to do that would you!!!!??????


I don't know what 'oyu' means, but if it's 'your', then - I'm not sure that Brian kids were happy when their dad left their mum. Brian is not a good example of good family man.

(And yes, I'm horrible and one of the most negative QZers ever as All Queen's People labeled me)


Hahaha, actually your one of the most clever ones on QZ you come up with all the info... :D


"I'm a greedy bitch" - Freddie Mercury

REST IN PEACE FREDDIE MERCURY!!
stringsrmagicalzey user not visiting Queenzone.com
stringsrmagicalzey
Bohemian: 175 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Oct 05, 14:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Mmmm. I wonder who are we, fans anyway, to intrude in any musician's life? Is it just beacause we like their music, or because we have their records, pictures, any kind of memorabilia that we feel we have the "right" to judge them? I think that they share their art with us and that is all, their private life only belongs to them, as ours is ours and nobody else's , so...They are human beings like us, with a special talent, but human beings anyway.I prefer to pay attention to their skills and career as musicians.I know some of you hava a different opinion.
Again, this is another difficult and quite subjective topic...
Ah music, sweet music...
QUEEN ROCKS!!!!


"If we are alive, we're gonna play.We're musicians.That's what we do". Brian May
Mr.Jingles user not visiting Queenzone.com
Mr.Jingles
Deity: 10532 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Oct 05, 14:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Poor John.

He wrote some of Queen's catchiest tunes, and yet we wouldn't allow him to get a little lap dance. Let's cut him some slack, OK?


[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Brandon wrote: [/QUOTENAME]... and now the "best you can offer is Mr. Jingles? HA! He's... just pathetic.[/QUOTE]
its_a_hard_life user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 949 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Oct 05, 14:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Mr.Jingles wrote:

Poor John.

He wrote some of Queen's catchiest tunes, and yet we wouldn't allow him to get a little lap dance. Let's cut him some slack, OK?


I didnt say anything about him not aloud to see strippers, i find it none of my bussiness so i dont talk about it, i just gave a link to Becky because she asked for it, Johnny still rocks in my opinion hehe!


"I'm a greedy bitch" - Freddie Mercury

REST IN PEACE FREDDIE MERCURY!!
Serry... user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 8271 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Oct 05, 14:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

BeckyLovesBrianMay+RogerTaylor wrote:

I still love john but he left the others for a reason because he thinks queen is not queen woithout freddie mercury hes right but he promised to FREDDIE MERCURY!that he would stay in queen untill he died


That's why it is not allowed for him to watch strippers? More you're talking - more you sounds like BPP, sorry...

MelinaMercury user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 358 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Oct 05, 16:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

haha!


"If you want your soul to find peace, go to Montreux." - Freddie Mercury
Sherwood Forest user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3547 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Oct 05, 16:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

BeckyLovesBrianMay+RogerTaylor wrote:

I still love john but he left the others for a reason because he thinks queen is not queen woithout freddie mercury hes right but he promised to FREDDIE MERCURY!that he would stay in queen untill he died



i agree i dont think Queen is Queen without Freddie either, and i dont think it would be Queen if John or Roger or Brian were the ones who died instead of Freddie. ITs not the same no matter what, dont get me wrong i love the new take on Queen but i like Freddie better 100%


One should ANALize the Poetry on page 43, when Oedipus is rollin' in his benzo and he has to bust a cap on some flagrants in the under city



http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/image/essay/1
its_a_hard_life user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 949 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Oct 05, 16:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

BeckyLovesBrianMay+RogerTaylor wrote:

whatt!!!!!!!!!!!ARGHHHH HOW DARE YOU,BBP DOES NOT LOVE JOHN YOU ARE A FEMALE DOG YOU ARGHHHH F..U
ARGHHHH I HATE YOU GET A LIFE!!!!YOUR SO UGLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IM NOT SOUNDING LIKE BBP BECAUSE AT LEAST I CARE WHAT JOHN DONE!OH SO HE COMES SERRY THE DEVIL OF HELL THE HEAD OF DEVIL BEELZEBUB-(IN ARABIC-HEAD OF DEVILS)
why are you ganging up on me just coz,im 12 you cant make me small you cant beat me ill beat you,if you think you can make me give up,well your wrong coz im not!SO YOU BETTER SURRENDER NOW!
I DIDNT START THIS AS SOON AS I MAKE A THREAD YOU GO OH NO YOUR GRAMMAR IS SO BAD,OH NO YOU SOUND LIKE BBP,OH NO HERE WE GO AGAIN,OH NO SHES HYPER WHAT NEXT OH NO SHE SYCO OR OH NO SHES NOT 12 SHES 3YRS OLD YOUR GETTING CRAZY!All i want is peace and to come on here and find you saying that i say sound like bbp 1 I like paul rodgers and I hate Robbie Williams and bbp does like Robbie Williams he wants him instead of Paul and 2 I dont take the piss out of brian and roger and john and 3 im not crazy like he is!!!!
Dont you dare ever in your life say that im like it(bbp)coz now your going through the bad path and its not going to be good so either you say sorry becky i didnt no you hated him!at least that because why should i say sorry to YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!1
SORRY about that other queen fans..we luv ya!!


OMG LOL Im laughing badly. Serry....? :O


"I'm a greedy bitch" - Freddie Mercury

REST IN PEACE FREDDIE MERCURY!!
Penetration_Guru user not visiting Queenzone.com
Penetration_Guru
Deity: 11013 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Oct 05, 18:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Oh shit, I think her head started revolving...

This is actually getting funnier. If you don't automatically agree with her, she assumes you're taking up a COMPLETELY CONTRADICTORY position and randomly insults you accordingly. It's superb.

Does anyone else think we have another possible Asperger's Syndromer here?

Sherwood Forest user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3547 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Oct 05, 18:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

its_a_hard_life wrote:

BeckyLovesBrianMay+RogerTaylor wrote:

whatt!!!!!!!!!!!ARGHHHH HOW DARE YOU,BBP DOES NOT LOVE JOHN YOU ARE A FEMALE DOG YOU ARGHHHH F..U
ARGHHHH I HATE YOU GET A LIFE!!!!YOUR SO UGLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IM NOT SOUNDING LIKE BBP BECAUSE AT LEAST I CARE WHAT JOHN DONE!OH SO HE COMES SERRY THE DEVIL OF HELL THE HEAD OF DEVIL BEELZEBUB-(IN ARABIC-HEAD OF DEVILS)
why are you ganging up on me just coz,im 12 you cant make me small you cant beat me ill beat you,if you think you can make me give up,well your wrong coz im not!SO YOU BETTER SURRENDER NOW!
I DIDNT START THIS AS SOON AS I MAKE A THREAD YOU GO OH NO YOUR GRAMMAR IS SO BAD,OH NO YOU SOUND LIKE BBP,OH NO HERE WE GO AGAIN,OH NO SHES HYPER WHAT NEXT OH NO SHE SYCO OR OH NO SHES NOT 12 SHES 3YRS OLD YOUR GETTING CRAZY!All i want is peace and to come on here and find you saying that i say sound like bbp 1 I like paul rodgers and I hate Robbie Williams and bbp does like Robbie Williams he wants him instead of Paul and 2 I dont take the piss out of brian and roger and john and 3 im not crazy like he is!!!!
Dont you dare ever in your life say that im like it(bbp)coz now your going through the bad path and its not going to be good so either you say sorry becky i didnt no you hated him!at least that because why should i say sorry to YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!1
SORRY about that other queen fans..we luv ya!!


OMG LOL Im laughing badly. Serry....? :O




haha ur not the only one laughing, hey Becky honestly if someone critizes ur grammer u should take it and learn from ur mistakes and u ranting like that makes me enjoy this website even more, every place needs someone to laugh at, sorry.
but seriously i may be only 3 years older than you but take it from me respect your elders


One should ANALize the Poetry on page 43, when Oedipus is rollin' in his benzo and he has to bust a cap on some flagrants in the under city



http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/image/essay/1