Forums > Queen - General Discussion > Who did Freddie love more?..

forum rss feed
Author

its_a_hard_life user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 949 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Oct 05, 15:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

BeckyLovesBrianMay+RogerTaylor wrote:

Did he love Mary Austin more or Jim Hutton?
I know but do you know?
Say your say......


You know but do we know? LOL funny....
I would say.... hhhhmmmm probably Mary the fact is that he left his mansion to her and everything inside it, Jim didnt get much and also he always said that no-one can come as close as Mary shes the love of my life....

He also knew Mary before he was even famous and rich and knew her the longest.

Even after the break up they still stayed best friends :)


"I'm a greedy bitch" - Freddie Mercury

REST IN PEACE FREDDIE MERCURY!!
doremi user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5193 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Oct 05, 15:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

His cats! ;)


xyz
doremi user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5193 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Oct 05, 15:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

its_a_hard_life wrote:

BeckyLovesBrianMay+RogerTaylor wrote:

Did he love Mary Austin more or Jim Hutton?
I know but do you know?
Say your say......


You know but do we know? LOL funny....
I would say.... hhhhmmmm probably Mary the fact is that he left his mansion to her and everything inside it, Jim didnt get much and also he always said that no-one can come as close as Mary shes the love of my life....


I agree about it most likely being Mary.

Maybe Freddie was in love for the few years he knew Jim, with Jim,...

...But he knew, grew up and grew older with Mary and whether he was in love, or just loved her as a friend...he did so for over 2 decades from his twenties to he died.

Mary stood by Freddie through thick and thin and never spoke of his personal life, let him live his life, but was his trusted friend, staff at his music publishing company, front to the press for appearance sake to keep the gay rumors at bay, and she in turn also like Freddie was in and out of ''in love'' relationships that never lasted, even the man she had 2 children with.

They were always there for one another, and you don't have to be ''in love'' with someone to love them..and for it to be a deep, trusting, lasting love, which is what they had, regardless of Freddie's being gay.


xyz
Sherwood Forest user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3547 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Oct 05, 15:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

what im trying to think of now is why did Freddie turn gay, he was so happy with Mary and still was, after they broke up. I think they were meant for eachother even seeing those relationships she had had with men herself


One should ANALize the Poetry on page 43, when Oedipus is rollin' in his benzo and he has to bust a cap on some flagrants in the under city



http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/image/essay/1
doremi user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5193 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Oct 05, 15:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

JamieSureWould wrote:

what im trying to think of now is why did Freddie turn gay, he was so happy with Mary and still was, after they broke up. I think they were meant for eachother even seeing those relationships she had had with men herself



one does not ''turn'' gay. A person is born that way, and it's not a matter of choice.

Many gay men sometimes are confused or closeted about their sexuality whether or not they can figure out if they are gay or straight...but one cannot ''turn'' gay or ''turn'' straight.

Freddie loved Mary, it's Damn well NONE of our business whether he did or did NOt sleep with her, he did love her spiritually, but sexually and romantically, he was gay and wanted to be with and in love with men.

Man...why do people after all this time NOT understand sexual orientation.

It is NATURE, NOT nurture.

Some people are Bi-sexual, but Freddie was gay as a Daffodil, as a pansy, as a peacock, from the time he was born.




xyz
Sherwood Forest user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3547 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Oct 05, 15:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

no some people can turn gay, some people can be abused by the opposite sex for such a long time or in such a bad way they will turn homosexual and never go back to the oppositte sex. So yes they can turn gay very easily and stay that way, but i know what ur saying it most of the time it nature but think about it, it can happen by "nurture"


One should ANALize the Poetry on page 43, when Oedipus is rollin' in his benzo and he has to bust a cap on some flagrants in the under city



http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/image/essay/1
MelinaMercury user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 358 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Oct 05, 16:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

He loved mary more..Ovious..!
He loved her in a different way to Jim...
Not much i can say really because other ppl have covered it..

Take care x


"If you want your soul to find peace, go to Montreux." - Freddie Mercury
Fairy user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 902 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Oct 05, 16:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Yes I think that as far as we can know, the way he treated them both shows he had huge love for both of them. The love was just different. Like many, I too have the impression that his bond to Mary was tighter and stronger, but after all this is a very personal matter and it's so hard to say without having actually been there...

Sometimes I feel Mary's love for Freddie is so true because she loved him long before he became a rock star. But again, I have no right to say Jim was not honest with him also...
I'm just so happy Freddie had so many people around him who cared for him when he needed them.

Fairy


“If the house crumbles... I’ll just build it again”

King Freddie



http://miracleblog.queenzone.com/
its_a_hard_life user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 949 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Oct 05, 16:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Arlene R. Weiss wrote:

its_a_hard_life wrote:

BeckyLovesBrianMay+RogerTaylor wrote:

Did he love Mary Austin more or Jim Hutton?
I know but do you know?
Say your say......


You know but do we know? LOL funny....
I would say.... hhhhmmmm probably Mary the fact is that he left his mansion to her and everything inside it, Jim didnt get much and also he always said that no-one can come as close as Mary shes the love of my life....


I agree about it most likely being Mary.

Maybe Freddie was in love for the few years he knew Jim, with Jim,...

...But he knew, grew up and grew older with Mary and whether he was in love, or just loved her as a friend...he did so for over 2 decades from his twenties to he died.

Mary stood by Freddie through thick and thin and never spoke of his personal life, let him live his life, but was his trusted friend, staff at his music publishing company, front to the press for appearance sake to keep the gay rumors at bay, and she in turn also like Freddie was in and out of ''in love'' relationships that never lasted, even the man she had 2 children with.

They were always there for one another, and you don't have to be ''in love'' with someone to love them..and for it to be a deep, trusting, lasting love, which is what they had, regardless of Freddie's being gay.


EXACTLY! Took the words out my mouth! Good one :D


"I'm a greedy bitch" - Freddie Mercury

REST IN PEACE FREDDIE MERCURY!!
PainPleasure user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 650 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Oct 05, 17:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

JamieSureWould wrote:

no some people can turn gay, some people can be abused by the opposite sex for such a long time or in such a bad way they will turn homosexual and never go back to the oppositte sex. So yes they can turn gay very easily and stay that way, but i know what ur saying it most of the time it nature but think about it, it can happen by "nurture"


Totally...I know a girl that was raped and she became lesbian...the other one was also raped and is a nympho...

Penetration_Guru user not visiting Queenzone.com
Penetration_Guru
Deity: 11013 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Oct 05, 18:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

.

Gunpowder Gelatine user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2541 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Oct 05, 18:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

What's with all these topics...? There've been probably ten today, all of which don't really spark any intelligent discussion. How in the world are we supposed to discuss John and strippers or Queen on PS2 for more than, oh, one or two sane replies?

I know I probably sound old, but still...


Resistance is futile. You are now an orb.

Sharon G. user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 462 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Oct 05, 18:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I believe Mary was the love of his life.
I can't help but think that if things would have been different, that Freddie and Mary might
have ended up together eventually.

Winter Land Man user not visiting Queenzone.com
Jake
Winter Land Man
Deity: 4400 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Oct 05, 18:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Arlene R. Weiss wrote:

JamieSureWould wrote:

what im trying to think of now is why did Freddie turn gay, he was so happy with Mary and still was, after they broke up. I think they were meant for eachother even seeing those relationships she had had with men herself



one does not ''turn'' gay. A person is born that way, and it's not a matter of choice.

Many gay men sometimes are confused or closeted about their sexuality whether or not they can figure out if they are gay or straight...but one cannot ''turn'' gay or ''turn'' straight.

Freddie loved Mary, it's Damn well NONE of our business whether he did or did NOt sleep with her, he did love her spiritually, but sexually and romantically, he was gay and wanted to be with and in love with men.

Man...why do people after all this time NOT understand sexual orientation.

It is NATURE, NOT nurture.

Some people are Bi-sexual, but Freddie was gay as a Daffodil, as a pansy, as a peacock, from the time he was born.



Tell Barbara Valentine that.


"Please buy my upcoming album... I need the money"
corades user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 53 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Oct 05, 21:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I think Freddie loved Mary more than Jim. How he spoke of her--I think Mary was a love of his life, while Jim was just a lover who lasted longer than the others.

Erin user not visiting Queenzone.com
Erin
Deity: 8445 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Oct 05, 22:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

My answer: Who gives a rat's ass?

Now on to more pressing issues.. What does Brian love more...comets or eclipses?
;-)

Lester Burnham user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5870 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Oct 05, 22:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Erin wrote:

My answer: Who gives a rat's ass?

Now on to more pressing issues.. What does Brian love more...comets or eclipses?
;-)


Orbs.

queen_forever_87 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 237 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 26 Oct 05, 04:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Messenger Of Leah wrote:

Arlene R. Weiss wrote:

JamieSureWould wrote:

what im trying to think of now is why did Freddie turn gay, he was so happy with Mary and still was, after they broke up. I think they were meant for eachother even seeing those relationships she had had with men herself



one does not ''turn'' gay. A person is born that way, and it's not a matter of choice.

Many gay men sometimes are confused or closeted about their sexuality whether or not they can figure out if they are gay or straight...but one cannot ''turn'' gay or ''turn'' straight.

Freddie loved Mary, it's Damn well NONE of our business whether he did or did NOt sleep with her, he did love her spiritually, but sexually and romantically, he was gay and wanted to be with and in love with men.

Man...why do people after all this time NOT understand sexual orientation.

It is NATURE, NOT nurture.

Some people are Bi-sexual, but Freddie was gay as a Daffodil, as a pansy, as a peacock, from the time he was born.



Tell Barbara Valentine that.



.......Barbara died.......


"Fuck them darling, if they just don't get it!"

Freddie Mercury

its_a_hard_life user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 949 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 26 Oct 05, 05:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

".......Barbara died....... "

She died?
WHAT? Since when?






"I'm a greedy bitch" - Freddie Mercury

REST IN PEACE FREDDIE MERCURY!!
Nummer2 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 863 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 26 Oct 05, 06:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

2002


... I'll be back again before it's time for sunny-down ...