Forums > Personal > A guitar watch - how adorable is this?!

forum rss feed
Author

carboengine user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1283 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Oct 05, 16:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Click on carboengine to see both colors.

Also, http://www.brylanehome.com/product.aspx?PfId=76819&producttypeid=1&DeptId=7638

Zoom way in to get a better view of the dial.

I got the brylanehome.com catalog in the mail, and on the cover it had a 20% off coupon, so if you want to buy the watch, to save a few bucks, order the catalog first. Or, better yet, the coupon is valid through November 17, 2005. "When ordering by phone, please mention Promo Code below. When ordering online or by mail, enter the Promo Code below to receive your discount. Not applicable on payment of prior orders, bills or charges. Cannot be combined with any other special offer or promotion."

AZ - BRYLANE HOME WISHES

PROMO CODE BW202

I suppose one could pretend the red guitar watch is a miniature Red Special.


Yes, it was a worthwhile experience.
its_a_hard_life user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 949 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Oct 05, 17:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Wow that looks cool, very smart.


"I'm a greedy bitch" - Freddie Mercury

REST IN PEACE FREDDIE MERCURY!!
doremi user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5193 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 26 Oct 05, 13:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I LOVE that! and want it!

You know, I'm too old for them now, but when I was in my late twenties and living in Florida, I went down to to the hoity toity, high fashion shops in Bal Harbor and Bayside, and I saw a pair of pierced, Swarovzi (however you spell it!) crystal encrusted guitar earings.

I was going to buy them, and my Mom was with me, and she kept saying how gauche they were and made fun of them so I didn't buy them, but I ALWAYS regretted that.

I DO have a gold plated guitar charm on a necklace that I wear alot! (It's a Gibson!)


xyz
Sherwood Forest user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3547 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 26 Oct 05, 15:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

they should make a brian may red special edition of that guitar watch ;)
just a whole watch line exactly little red speicals


One should ANALize the Poetry on page 43, when Oedipus is rollin' in his benzo and he has to bust a cap on some flagrants in the under city



http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/image/essay/1
carboengine user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1283 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Oct 05, 22:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Arlene R. Weiss wrote:

I LOVE that! and want it!

You know, I'm too old for them now, but when I was in my late twenties and living in Florida, I went down to to the hoity toity, high fashion shops in Bal Harbor and Bayside, and I saw a pair of pierced, Swarovzi (however you spell it!) crystal encrusted guitar earings.

I was going to buy them, and my Mom was with me, and she kept saying how gauche they were and made fun of them so I didn't buy them, but I ALWAYS regretted that.

I DO have a gold plated guitar charm on a necklace that I wear alot! (It's a Gibson!)


Arlene, have you ordered the watch yet? Red, or white? I am leaning toward red.

Soylent green is XXXXXX!


Yes, it was a worthwhile experience.
Forever88 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Forever88
Royalty: 1465 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Oct 05, 17:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

JamieSureWould wrote:

they should make a brian may red special edition of that guitar watch ;)
just a whole watch line exactly little red speicals
Ebay has a pin, a bracelet, earings and a necklace


Nonono, you don't understand, that is NOT why I have this gerbil!
carboengine user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1283 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Nov 05, 19:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

carboengine wrote:

Click on carboengine to see both colors.

Also, http://www.brylanehome.com/product.aspx?PfId=76819&producttypeid=1&DeptId=7638

Zoom way in to get a better view of the dial.

I got the brylanehome.com catalog in the mail, and on the cover it had a 20% off coupon, so if you want to buy the watch, to save a few bucks, order the catalog first. Or, better yet, the coupon is valid through November 17, 2005. "When ordering by phone, please mention Promo Code below. When ordering online or by mail, enter the Promo Code below to receive your discount. Not applicable on payment of prior orders, bills or charges. Cannot be combined with any other special offer or promotion."

AZ - BRYLANE HOME WISHES

PROMO CODE BW202

I suppose one could pretend the red guitar watch is a miniature Red Special.


Oops, sorry. I changed my profile watch picture. You can go to brylanehome.com to see it.


Yes, it was a worthwhile experience.