Forums > Sharing The Music - Request > REQUEST: Houston 77 video NTSC format

forum rss feed
Author

Rotwang user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 296 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Oct 05, 15:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

PPPPPPLLLEEEEEEEEEEAAASEE.


"You Can Be Anything You Want To Be"
Rick user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4796 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Oct 05, 15:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

WWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT????????????????


John: "It's the one thing I wish I could do - sing."

Rotwang user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 296 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Oct 05, 15:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'm just begging for someone to post the Houston 77 video in NTSC format or in some playable format in the U.S.


"You Can Be Anything You Want To Be"
Rick user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4796 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Oct 05, 04:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Rotwang wrote:

I'm just begging for someone to post the Houston 77 video in NTSC format or in some playable format in the U.S.


Oh sorry. I'm just too excited, I guess.


John: "It's the one thing I wish I could do - sing."

Smitty user not visiting Queenzone.com
Cool, we have display messages
Smitty
Deity: 6196 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 31 Oct 05, 07:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sorry...I don't think I can because as soon as I burned the show on to DVD someone got on my account and did some "cleaning". I'll find a way...

Smitty user not visiting Queenzone.com
Cool, we have display messages
Smitty
Deity: 6196 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 31 Oct 05, 17:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Smittygecko<br><h6>The QZ...whatever... wrote:

Sorry...I don't think I can because as soon as I burned the show on to DVD someone got on my account and did some "cleaning". I'll find a way...


Okay, i'm working on it.

PainPleasure user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 650 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Nov 05, 11:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Smittygecko<br><h6>The QZ...whatever... wrote:

Smittygecko<br><h6>The QZ...whatever... wrote:

Sorry...I don't think I can because as soon as I burned the show on to DVD someone got on my account and did some "cleaning". I'll find a way...


Okay, i'm working on it.


Can you had the tree missing files? I don't know how to do it...had a menu and convert to VOB..

Thanks!!!

inu-liger user not visiting Queenzone.com
inu-liger
Deity: 13057 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Nov 05, 00:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I did offer to do it, but only if I could get at least decent DVD-quality files for Melancholy Blues (which I only have the Rare Live version on VCD format, from the HUB) and SHA.

As far as I know, if I could get the Rare Live laserdisc from Japan (which I know where a copy can be found and ordered online), then I could have that in good quality once transferred to digital MPEG-2 format.

Smitty user not visiting Queenzone.com
Cool, we have display messages
Smitty
Deity: 6196 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Nov 05, 21:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

go for it...

PainPleasure user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 650 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 05 Nov 05, 18:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Inu-Liger<h6>-The Blu-Ray Fanatic- wrote:

I did offer to do it, but only if I could get at least decent DVD-quality files for Melancholy Blues (which I only have the Rare Live version on VCD format, from the HUB) and SHA.

As far as I know, if I could get the Rare Live laserdisc from Japan (which I know where a copy can be found and ordered online), then I could have that in good quality once transferred to digital MPEG-2 format.


The tree missing files that were deleted are now on the HUB...