Forums > Personal > Twin Peaks

forum rss feed
Author

Iam the one user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 574 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Oct 05, 08:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Anyone rember this one? was a big hit early 90`s.One friend of mind gave me seasson 1 and 2 and it`s great.

Fucking and champagne
The Fairy King user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Fairy King
Deity: 8686 posts

Posted: 29 Oct 05, 08:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Yes amazing series, i watched it. Though i forgot most of it, except the fact that it was very eerie and it scared the crap outta me. :D And i still think the theme song is one of the best songs ever. I will definately buy the boxset.

Killed by drones.
@ndy38 user not visiting Queenzone.com
@ndy38
Royalty: 1490 posts

Posted: 29 Oct 05, 08:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

It is a really great show, David Lynch at his best. The soundtrack was really awesome.

Although the only bad thing i have to say about it is that it got too weird towards the end of the second series.

I have the boxset on video and i might watch it again pretty soon.....

Crazy Little Thing Called Love....
INXS user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 157 posts

Posted: 31 Oct 05, 19:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I was hooked on this series so much in the early 90's, I used to go to Sweden for the summers and watch it with my dad, never missed an episode! Than I went to the movies all by myself when I was abut 13 or 14 to see the movie, it was great! And since then I hadn't seen it again just until a couple of months ago when I got all the episodes on DVD and went through them all again! I also have the 2 CD soundtrack, for sure a Twin Peaks fan ;-)

Oh yes we'll keep on tryin'

Mr.Jingles user not visiting Queenzone.com
Mr.Jingles
Deity: 10532 posts

Posted: 01 Nov 05, 08:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Twin Peaks will always remind me of a Junior High School friend of mine. He was obsessed with that show, and pretty much hooked me into watching it.

[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Brandon wrote: [/QUOTENAME]... and now the "best you can offer is Mr. Jingles? HA! He's... just pathetic.[/QUOTE]