Forums > Queen - General Discussion > VH1 Classic's All Clasic Queen Request Hour

forum rss feed
Author

lozitopj user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 134 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 31 Oct 05, 11:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hey everyone. Last Friday here in America, VH1 Classic had an request hour with Queen. Videos like Innuendo, IWTBF, and Princes of the Universe were aired. I was wondering if anyone else caught that hour and what their thoughts were. Take care and have a wonderful day!!!!!!!

PinkInk user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 146 posts

Posted: 31 Oct 05, 16:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Ive only missed Innuendo and The Show Must Go On, and part of I Want It All. Wow somebody has paid $200.00 to see those videos! Maybe they actually wanted to help out..They also showed, I Want To Break Free, Somebody To Love, Tie Your Mother Down, Under Pressure, Fat Bottomed Girls on the Encore: Hanging with Queen and PR. I would just get the GVH 1&2 :P

Don't shun it.. fun it!
All I Hear Is Radio Gaga user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1181 posts

Posted: 01 Nov 05, 18:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I saw that at 5 in the morning when I got up for waterpolo then watched it again at 5 in the evening.

"Take The First Step In Faith, You Don't Have To See The Whole Staircase, Just Take The First Step."
PinkInk user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 146 posts

Posted: 01 Nov 05, 19:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

LeroyBrown11 wrote:

PinkInk wrote:

Ive only missed Innuendo and The Show Must Go On, and part of I Want It All. Wow somebody has paid $200.00 to see those videos! Maybe they actually wanted to help out..They also showed, I Want To Break Free, Somebody To Love, Tie Your Mother Down, Under Pressure, Fat Bottomed Girls on the Encore: Hanging with Queen and PR. I would just get the GVH 1&2 :P

They didn't pay, it was a Queen special so they played all of those videos for it, maybe.

Oh they didnt? But it was a Request hour..they played 7 Queen videos and one Rick Springfield - Jessie's Girl. Thats 8 music videos-$200.00, maybe im wrong..

Don't shun it.. fun it!
fredrogbrijohn user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 130 posts

Posted: 01 Nov 05, 22:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I only caught some of it and was so shocked! Loved seeing Somebody to Love - hadn't seen that in ages!!

All I Hear Is Radio Gaga user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1181 posts

Posted: 01 Nov 05, 22:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

PinkInk wrote:

LeroyBrown11 wrote:

PinkInk wrote:

They didn't pay, it was a Queen special so they played all of those videos for it, maybe.

Oh they didnt? But it was a Request hour..they played 7 Queen videos and one Rick Springfield - Jessie's Girl. Thats 8 music videos-$200.00, maybe im wrong..

The Queen videos weren't til halfway through the show. There were more than 8 videos.

"Take The First Step In Faith, You Don't Have To See The Whole Staircase, Just Take The First Step."
Danny Buoy user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 96 posts

Posted: 02 Nov 05, 00:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

In Australia VH1 had a 'Top 20 Greatest Frontmen of Rock' yesterday - Freddie Mercury only got to number 4?!?! (They showed the 'I Want To Break Free' vid.), but as Steven Tyler and Axl Rose were both outside the top 9 in favour of Michael Hutchence and Jimmy Barnes I'm going to assume that the whole fing was biased anyway (so there).