Forums > Queen - General Discussion > No Subject

forum rss feed
Author

Zoroaster user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 64 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Nov 05, 20:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Mad the Swine is obviously about Jesus Christ. In fact, replacing the words "Mad the Swine" with "Jesus Christ" makes the song make much more sense. The character in the song does many Christ-exclusive things, such as walking on the water. I cannot explain why he is three feet tall however. It was not put on the album because it sucked. Perhaps it was thought that it might offend someone. I don't know.

Zoroaster the Grand and Magnificent
Zoroaster user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 64 posts

Posted: 02 Nov 05, 20:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Damn! I knew this would happen to me at least once. This is a reply to that damned Demetrius' post. Replying to his post is actually more embarrassing than admitting that I clicked the wrong button.

Zoroaster the Grand and Magnificent
inthelapofthegods user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 271 posts

Posted: 02 Nov 05, 20:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Zoroaster wrote:

Mad the Swine is obviously about Jesus Christ. In fact, replacing the words "Mad the Swine" with "Jesus Christ" makes the song make much more sense. The character in the song does many Christ-exclusive things, such as walking on the water. I cannot explain why he is three feet tall however. It was not put on the album because it sucked. Perhaps it was thought that it might offend someone. I don't know.

Um, yeah, cuz Jesus Christ was "three feet tall, so very small.."

:-P

don't i know you from the cinematographer's party?

who am i to blow against the wind?
spymyshadow user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 261 posts

Posted: 03 Nov 05, 10:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

three fett tall makes me think about the Baphomet, worshipped by the templars. Actually it is not so much tall, and looks more like the devil.

take heed that yonder dog! Look when he fawns he bites, and when he bites his venom teeth will rankle to death