Forums > Queen - General Discussion > HAS PAUL RODGERS GONE YET ?

forum rss feed
Author

bryans permed poodle 15069 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 762 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Nov 05, 21:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Still waiting ????

Come on Brian and Roger

We want Robbie!!!!

Paul Rodgers - "Gimp Of The Year 2006"
Freddie's #1 Fan Forever user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 386 posts

Posted: 04 Nov 05, 23:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Damn, Paul Rodgers is still there. BPP, what would you think if Axl Rose sang a few concerts with Queen? Since he was so open about his admiration for Freddie, his singing Queen songs would somehow not be so offensive. What do you think?

Lester Burnham user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5870 posts

Posted: 04 Nov 05, 23:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Actually, yes - he is gone. Now you can rejoice!

inthelapofthegods user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 271 posts

Posted: 05 Nov 05, 00:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Robbie is a little bit busy doing all the girls in the U.K.
Maybe next year, BPP.

don't i know you from the cinematographer's party?

who am i to blow against the wind?
Rick user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4796 posts

Posted: 05 Nov 05, 03:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I thought Queen was 1991 RIP. No Queen without Freddie, and now you want Robbie? Confusing :S.

John: "It's the one thing I wish I could do - sing."

its_a_hard_life user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 949 posts

Posted: 05 Nov 05, 08:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=green>Rick wrote:

I thought Queen was 1991 RIP. No Queen without Freddie, and now you want Robbie? Confusing :S.

Hahahaha hes such a dum ass doesnt know what hes on about...

"I'm a greedy bitch" - Freddie Mercury

REST IN PEACE FREDDIE MERCURY!!
All I Hear Is Radio Gaga user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1181 posts

Posted: 05 Nov 05, 18:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

its_a_hard_life wrote:

<font color=green>Rick wrote:

Hahahaha hes such a dum ass doesnt know what hes on about...

It's not Bryans Permed Poodle, it's Bryans Permed Pants, got me at first too.

"Take The First Step In Faith, You Don't Have To See The Whole Staircase, Just Take The First Step."
PainPleasure user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 650 posts

Posted: 05 Nov 05, 18:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Escaped from the Asylum?

bobo the chimp user not visiting Queenzone.com
bobo the chimp
Deity: 12700 posts

Posted: 06 Nov 05, 10:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Bryans Permed Pants wrote:

I am a fuckwit

Good to see common sense prevailing here at last.

"Your not funny, your not a good musician, theres a difference between being funny and being an idiot, you obviously being the latter" - Dave R Fuller
dixie user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 174 posts

Posted: 06 Nov 05, 11:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

have you actually watched a queen+pr concert or have you seen ROTC because you would realise you would have to be deaf to consider PR a shit replacement and a shit singer.

robbie williams might be a good singer and a good showman. but how can you say he is better than PR. there is no way in hell that robbie is a better singer than PR.

NO MORTAL MAN CAN WIN THIS DAY
KEVPAR user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 701 posts

Posted: 06 Nov 05, 12:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

piss off! YOU want Robbie not me thats for damn sure
i can think of no one who could have done it other than Paul Rogers

Robbie Williams is a cheap imitation Freddie wannabie
and an immitation Freddie isnt what we want man...

The best thing to do was to go in a new (ish) direction and not try and replace Freddie and thats exactly what they have done

Kev x

"It's just a ride" - Bill Hicks
Fenderek user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4924 posts

Posted: 07 Nov 05, 06:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

zzzzzzzzzzzzz...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................boring..........................................................................................

spymyshadow user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 261 posts

Posted: 07 Nov 05, 10:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

when asked about robbie as a possible frontman, brian simply answered that robbie is too young and of a generation too different from queen members, that's why this made things easy for paul to join...apart from that still brian acknowledged that freddie and robbie would have many things in common, and personally I'd like to know which ones....

take heed that yonder dog! Look when he fawns he bites, and when he bites his venom teeth will rankle to death
great king rat 1138 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 756 posts

Posted: 07 Nov 05, 11:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

spymyshadow wrote:

when asked about robbie as a possible frontman, brian simply answered that robbie is too young and of a generation too different from queen members, that's why this made things easy for paul to join...apart from that still brian acknowledged that freddie and robbie would have many things in common, and personally I'd like to know which ones....

The ability to snort half of Bolivia's annual national export in a single night for one thing!

"I'll probably make loads of plans, and then just sit around on my bottom all day long and do nothing." The Man In The Shadows says it like it is.

http://www.myspace.com/petearnold

goodco user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 371 posts

Posted: 08 Nov 05, 11:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Yes, Paul Rodgers has gone, along with Queen, to #1 in the UK DVD sales charts.

"Ladies and gentlemen... I guess that takes in most of you..." Groucho Marx, 'A Night at the Opera'

A_night_@_the_opera user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 44 posts

Posted: 08 Nov 05, 19:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

We_will_rock_you wrote:

BPP you need medical help.

Lol, i agree xD

Power to the greatest band on earth, QUEEN xD
jordanjo user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 82 posts

Posted: 07 Mar 06, 23:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Paul Rodgers must be kicked out

teleman user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 740 posts

Posted: 08 Mar 06, 00:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Is there any more cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese?

Munchsack user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1770 posts

Posted: 08 Mar 06, 12:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

jordanjo wrote:

Paul Rodgers must be kicked out

There are enough of these topics hot off the press, why dig another one up?
Knobhead.

This can't end well.
LadyMoonshineDown user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 894 posts

Posted: 08 Mar 06, 12:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Loyal2Freddie wrote:

Damn, Paul Rodgers is still there. BPP, what would you think if Axl Rose sang a few concerts with Queen? Since he was so open about his admiration for Freddie, his singing Queen songs would somehow not be so offensive. What do you think?

Yeah, not to mention a disasterous vocalist with a keen sense of homophobia.
Cheers

"Today I saw an American flag flying at full mast and I was reassured--I knew someone....somewhere....was alive."