Forums > Personal > Going to see Elton tonight and I've got two extra tickets...

forum rss feed
Author

Lisser user not visiting Queenzone.com
Lisser
Deity: 4794 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 05 Nov 05, 15:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'm going to see Elton John tonight and I've got two extra tickets for tonight if anyone near Cincinnati wants to go. The concert starts in 4 hours.

Let me know.

:)


Wo ist das kamerahhhhhhhhhhh!!!



NJ!!!























Yuri user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 342 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 05 Nov 05, 16:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

bah if only it was in MA! haha


A little bit of heaven and a whole lotta hell.
Haystacks Calhoun user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1550 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 05 Nov 05, 16:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I was gonna go, but I am going to see the football game tonite...

Though I used my pre-sale status and got 2 for my boss!!

Have fun!


"Not a fan of the ladies, are you Trebek?"



Sean Connery
Lisser user not visiting Queenzone.com
Lisser
Deity: 4794 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 05 Nov 05, 16:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I tried to call Shay but he's not answering. He said he was going to go to the venue and try to get tickets. I can get him these two extra tickets for $100 total. They are $100 EACH seats.

What football game?


Wo ist das kamerahhhhhhhhhhh!!!



NJ!!!























inu-liger user not visiting Queenzone.com
inu-liger
Deity: 13057 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 05 Nov 05, 18:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Damn.

If only I lived in Cincinnati...

NoOneButYou1975 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2320 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 05 Nov 05, 18:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=FF0099>Linda Of The Valley wrote:

Lisser wrote:

I tried to call Shay but he's not answering. He said he was going to go to the venue and try to get tickets. I can get him these two extra tickets for $100 total. They are $100 EACH seats.



woah, expensive! I hope you didn't pay for them! He's not that great IMO.


his concert is definately worth the price of a ticket


I'm caught in between with a fading dream ..........



http://groups.yahoo.com/group/QueenForADay



flash00. user not visiting Queenzone.com
flash00.
Royalty: 1424 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 05 Nov 05, 22:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

i'm on my way, *gets on push bike* :)


oo la la
Erin user not visiting Queenzone.com
Erin
Deity: 8445 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 05 Nov 05, 22:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Wish I could've gone.. He'll be here on the 16th. I'm gonna try and get us some tickets. Hope I can manage to get some decent seats last minute.

Lisser user not visiting Queenzone.com
Lisser
Deity: 4794 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 06 Nov 05, 00:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'm home!!! The show was great, pretty emotional for many of the fans around me. Most of them were crying at the end of the show. I was like "huh?" The traffic getting there was awful. I live 10 minutes from Cincinnati, and it took us an 45 minutes to get to the venue once we got off the exit. Traffic management was horrible.

The show kicked ass though. The band kicked ass, Elton sounded awesome, not as good as a Queen+PR show, but its up there. I taped "Daniel" on my digital camera and I took several pictures. I'll upload maybe tonight. I'm starved and tired.

Pete I've got a souvenir for you. :)


Wo ist das kamerahhhhhhhhhhh!!!



NJ!!!























pma user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3462 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 06 Nov 05, 04:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Lisser wrote:

I'm home!!! The show was great, pretty emotional for many of the fans around me. Most of them were crying at the end of the show. I was like "huh?" The traffic getting there was awful. I live 10 minutes from Cincinnati, and it took us an 45 minutes to get to the venue once we got off the exit. Traffic management was horrible.

The show kicked ass though. The band kicked ass, Elton sounded awesome, not as good as a Queen+PR show, but its up there. I taped "Daniel" on my digital camera and I took several pictures. I'll upload maybe tonight. I'm starved and tired.

Pete I've got a souvenir for you. :)


Wow, now tell us how hoarse he sounded... c'mon.
And what about the all important hand-relief :-/ I didn't sleep at night because of that issue.




"I think now I can make love to your anus without making God angry"



Registered: Friday, January 18, 2002



Shay user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 315 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 06 Nov 05, 17:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Lisser wrote:

I tried to call Shay but he's not answering. He said he was going to go to the venue and try to get tickets. I can get him these two extra tickets for $100 total. They are $100 EACH seats.

What football game?


Damn it, I wish I didn't read this post just now....lol

You must've been the "Unknown Number" on my phone yesterday. I was at the UK football game yesterday in Lexington and left my phone at my friend's apt., and when I got back to my friend's apartment around 5:30 or so, my phone said I had 1 Missed Call from "Unknown Number." Which is weird 'cos I have your cell phone # programmed into my phone and it's displayed your # any other time you've called.

Did you get rid of your extra tickets??

I wish I had known earlier in the week you had some extra tix you were trying to get rid of. I ended up not going but I bought 2 of the $88 tickets ($110 apiece altogether with their stupid convenience charges) off Ticketmaster on Thursday night for my aunt and my mom. I got really good last-minute seats...Section 110 - 3rd row. I gave the one to my mom as an early Christmas present. But I would've gladly taken your extra tix for 1/2 the price I paid off Ticketmaster... ;-)

Lisser user not visiting Queenzone.com
Lisser
Deity: 4794 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 06 Nov 05, 20:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

pma wrote:

Lisser wrote:

I'm home!!! The show was great, pretty emotional for many of the fans around me. Most of them were crying at the end of the show. I was like "huh?" The traffic getting there was awful. I live 10 minutes from Cincinnati, and it took us an 45 minutes to get to the venue once we got off the exit. Traffic management was horrible.

The show kicked ass though. The band kicked ass, Elton sounded awesome, not as good as a Queen+PR show, but its up there. I taped "Daniel" on my digital camera and I took several pictures. I'll upload maybe tonight. I'm starved and tired.

Pete I've got a souvenir for you. :)


Wow, now tell us how hoarse he sounded... c'mon.
And what about the all important hand-relief :-/ I didn't sleep at night because of that issue.



He wasn't hoarse at all. He sounded excellent to me. I kept yelling to him about the hand relief but he declined comment. Can you email me your address? I don't think I've got your new address at your apartment. I just got a couple small things I want to send you. Nothing to want to get hand relief off of, but just a lil somethun for my homey. Wurd.


Wo ist das kamerahhhhhhhhhhh!!!



NJ!!!























Lisser user not visiting Queenzone.com
Lisser
Deity: 4794 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 06 Nov 05, 20:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Shay wrote:

Lisser wrote:

I tried to call Shay but he's not answering. He said he was going to go to the venue and try to get tickets. I can get him these two extra tickets for $100 total. They are $100 EACH seats.

What football game?


Damn it, I wish I didn't read this post just now....lol

You must've been the "Unknown Number" on my phone yesterday. I was at the UK football game yesterday in Lexington and left my phone at my friend's apt., and when I got back to my friend's apartment around 5:30 or so, my phone said I had 1 Missed Call from "Unknown Number." Which is weird 'cos I have your cell phone # programmed into my phone and it's displayed your # any other time you've called.

Did you get rid of your extra tickets??

I wish I had known earlier in the week you had some extra tix you were trying to get rid of. I ended up not going but I bought 2 of the $88 tickets ($110 apiece altogether with their stupid convenience charges) off Ticketmaster on Thursday night for my aunt and my mom. I got really good last-minute seats...Section 110 - 3rd row. I gave the one to my mom as an early Christmas present. But I would've gladly taken your extra tix for 1/2 the price I paid off Ticketmaster... ;-)


Yes, the unknown number was me. I called you from my home number and my number is private. Unless I unblock it, which I always forget to do, it shows up unknown. Sorry about that. Our seats were not that good so we decided to get up and move to some vacant club seats.

:)


Wo ist das kamerahhhhhhhhhhh!!!



NJ!!!























Haystacks Calhoun user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1550 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 07 Nov 05, 09:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The Colerain vs. Glen Este game.

Sounds like you had a ball!!!




"Not a fan of the ladies, are you Trebek?"



Sean Connery