This is my next review. I'll rate the songs out of 10 and explain the rating, then I'll rate the album as a whole.
1. Mustapha - It boggles my mind why many fans think this song is so fantastic. I just don't get it. The song is terrible, a definite skipper, though I'll be generous with the rating. 5/10
2. Fat Bottomed Girls - After that first one, this is a breath of fresh air. Great song about one of the best parts of the female anatomy. Love this ending with the drums. 9/10
3. Jealousy - My personal favorite off this album. Great ballad by Freddie. Reminds me of this girl I like. I feel what the song says everytime she's with someone else. Great song though. 10/10
4. Bicycle Race - A song inspired by the Tour de France bicylce race. Great lyrics by Freddie. The song is short but cool. 9/10
5. If You Can't Beat Them - A Deacon song and a good one. Not much to say about this one but I like it. 7/10
6. Let Me Entertain You - From Freddie's leather jacket and leather hat days. This song served as a great opener to Queen shows with We Will Rock You fast version. Great song. 9/10
7. Dead On Time - Love the thunder at the end of the song. That's my favorite part, but the song itself is good as well. 8/10
8. In Only Seven Days - Another Deacon song. The lyrics remind me of Lazing on a Sunday Afternoon. However this song is touching while the other is more up-tempo. Good song. 8/10
9. Dreamer's Ball - A song about not being able to be with someone, so you dream about being with them. Good little number. I like this one on Live Killers as well. 8/10
10. Fun It - I love the trading of vocals between Roger and Freddie. The drum beat is great as well, but the song isn't that great. The third worst on the album. 6/10
11. Leaving Home Ain't Easy - The song is okay in my view, but it could do without the backing vocals, as they detract from the song. Without the backing vocals I give it a 7, but the song gets a 6/10.
12. Don't Stop Me Now - Great song that starts off slow then builds to a great piano rocker. This song was awesome live and is here too. 10/10
13. More Of That Jazz - The better of the two Roger Taylor vocals on the album, although the high vocal is a bit much. Love the montage at the end with the other Jazz tracks mixed in. Good song nonetheless. 7/10.
Overall this album imo is one of the most overrated by fans. Many think it's in their top 5 best. I think it's good but not top 5. 7/10
How can I go on from day to day? Who can make me strong in every way?