Forums > Queen - General Discussion > God Im Pissed Off !!!

forum rss feed
Author

Tyfoon user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 185 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Nov 05, 16:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I introduced Queen to one of my best friends and he absoloutly adores them, my other friends like them too beacause there all Highlander Junkies lol.
Any way they are saying they are sick of me beacuase I like to have a chat about Queen and they say stuff like ' f**k sake Tiffin (my real name) do you ever talk about anything else???' lol I know its stupid but i would just find my self saying to one of them 'Guess what' then they will say 'what' then i will say 'I got Queen doing Imagine by John Lennon live' and there responce will be 'f**k sake here we go again.' so Im tring to be quiet about them lol i just thought is share my day with you lot.

Im in Year 11 and I have Graphics and every lesson the Chav's get to put there CD's on so we can listen to music and to be honest there music is a load of shit ( usally consists of New Monkey *shivers* and repetitive Dance music which is all shite music) so I say to our teacher 'Miss next lesson can our table have the music on that we like to listen to.' which is rock, and she agreed.
So the people on our table (4 of us) agreed i would bring The Album 'Queen' becuase it's such a well rounded album and people where sure to like.
So the next lesson (which was today) i brought it in. We put it on and 'Keep Yourself Alive' Came on, The Chav's did'nt like it. the whole lesson the whole class which was 20 people just started saying
'This music if f**king shit'
*Laugher*
'The lead singer Used to walk around the stage with a f**king microphone on a stick'
*Laugher*
' And he was a F**king puff he got shagged and cought AID'S'
*LAUGHER*
at this time I snapped and stood up and said (Sorry about the language) ' YOU KNOW WHAT YOU LOT ARE A BUNCH OF FUCKING PRICKS, WE LET YOU LISTEN TO YOUR SHITTI LITTLE DANCE AND NEW MONKEY NOW FUCK OFF AND HAVE MORE RESPECT FOR THE DEAD' my friends backed me up so like 20 people were against 4 people. I was really upset. Then the teacher said 'Go to your head of year no one uses langage like that in my class!!!' and i was like 'all lesson the class has been swearing and then you only pick on me!!' I do admit i shoud'nt of sweard but i was so annoyed at the comments.
So I got put on Dentention and got my Queen album Conviscated. It really annoys me how I get wrong fo sticking up for my self for somthing I love, In fact It felt the same as somone calling my family.. So if this is what happens if you like a different kind of music to some people WHATS THIS WORLD COMING TO???? anyway my mother is going to my school tomorrow to sort it all out, it's a discrace I tell you.

Thanks you reading this I just thought Id tell you about the worst day of my life!!!

Thank you...

Freya is quietly judging you. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Meh.
Freya is quietly judging you.
Deity: 5913 posts

Posted: 08 Nov 05, 17:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I understand totally!!! last year when i was in year 11 we had a common room and every break time we'd listen to hip hop, rap etc, basically music i don't like and me and my mates as massive queen fans brought in the greatest hits albums and got there first and put it on they sat there saying how crap it was walked up to CD player took it out put their crap back on again....grrrrrr.....you have no idea how pissed off i was, but i kept putting it on and they started liking it...how unbelievable is that?

its_a_hard_life 26994 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 11046 posts

Posted: 08 Nov 05, 18:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Awww, thats horriable :(

PinkInk user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 146 posts

Posted: 08 Nov 05, 18:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Those people are idiots then. And obviously dont know good music or talent. >_<

Don't shun it.. fun it!
Isis user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 133 posts

Posted: 08 Nov 05, 19:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hey Tyfoon I read your post here and I have to say you are the best for sticking up for Queen like that and I totally agree with the points you were trying to get across to the ga ga heads in your class - this is what I think WWRY the play was all about and the message Rog and Bri were trying to point out to the younger generation that are just fed the music that they will listen to. They say this is a great song and when they go and listen to the newbie star sing live they often come back and say "yeah it was ok"

I am sure that when you come out of a live Queen concert no matter how much you say you hate their music you would have to acknowledge that they rocked when they played live even more so than their albums.

BTW I think that is the best thing I have ever heard for anyone going up in front of the headmaster for - you may get your ass kicked at school by the heads but to me I think you are everything a Queen fan should be - you have my respect!

A_night_@_the_opera user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 44 posts

Posted: 08 Nov 05, 19:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Ignore them.

Power to the greatest band on earth, QUEEN xD
bigspender user not visiting Queenzone.com

Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 4 posts

Posted: 08 Nov 05, 22:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'm 15 and I've been getting that for about 4 years(even thought ive been a fan all my life)

Just You and Me user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 94 posts

Posted: 09 Nov 05, 06:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I introduced Queen to one of my best friends and he absoloutly adores them. My other friends like them too beacause there all Highlander Junkies.

Any way, they are saying they are sick of me beacause I like to have a chat about Queen. They say stuff like, 'f**k sake Tiffin (my real name) do you ever talk about anything else???' I know its stupid, but i would just find my self saying to one of them, 'Guess what' then they will say, 'what.' Then i will say, 'I got Queen doing Imagine by John Lennon live.' Their response will be, 'f**k sake here we go again.' So Im tring to be quiet about them, i just thought i'd share my day with you lot.

Im in Year 11 and I have Graphics. Every lesson the Chav's get to put their CD's on so we can listen to music. To be honest, their music is a load of shit. ( usally consists of New Monkey *shivers* and repetitive Dance music which is all shite music) So I say to our teacher, 'Miss, next lesson can our table have the music on that we like to listen to?' It is rock, and she agreed.
So the people on our table, there are four of us, agreed i would bring the album 'Queen' becuase it's such a well rounded album and people were sure to like it.
So the next lesson, which was today, i brought it in. We put it on and 'Keep Yourself Alive' Came on. The Chav's didn't like it. The whole lesson the whole class, which was 20 people, just started saying,
'This music if f**king shit'
*Laugher*
'The lead singer Used to walk around the stage with a f**king microphone on a stick'
*Laugher*
' And he was a F**king puff. He got shagged and cought AID'S'
*LAUGHER*
At this time I snapped and stood up and said, (Sorry about the language) ' YOU KNOW WHAT? YOU LOT ARE A BUNCH OF FUCKING PRICKS. WE LET YOU LISTEN TO YOUR SHITTI LITTLE DANCE AND NEW MONKEY! NOW FUCK OFF AND HAVE MORE RESPECT FOR THE DEAD!' My friends backed me up so around 20 people were against 4. I was really upset. Then the teacher said, 'Go to your head of year. No one uses language like that in my class!!!' I was like, 'All lesson the class has been swearing and then you only pick on me!!' I do admit i shoudn't of sworn but i was so annoyed at the comments.
So I got put on Dentention and got my Queen album Conviscated. It really annoys me how I get wrong for sticking up for my self for somthing I love. In fact It felt the same as somone calling my family.. So if this is what happens if you like a different kind of music than some people- WHAT'S THIS WORLD COMING TO???? Anyway, my mother is going to my school tomorrow to sort it all out. It's a discrace I tell you.

Thanks to you who are reading this. I just thought I'd tell you about the worst day of my life!!!

Thank You...

I'm not british, but i do speak english. i decided to correct this because the grammar and spelling is a disgrace to our generation. i realise that you were upset but if you are going to post on a site like this you need to do your best to make it correct. i tried my best to correct this and do realise there may still be some mistakes. I'm just trying to make a point.

Mary

life is like a box of chocolates...stuffed with individuals.

Mary
Munchsack user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1770 posts

Posted: 09 Nov 05, 08:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sympathy for you, my friend.
I would probably have done the same thing in that situation. As well as being surprised that they would recognise KYA.

This can't end well.
Exchange . user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 53 posts

Posted: 09 Nov 05, 12:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I agree with you it's so f***ing annoying when people that doesn't know a shit about music complains. Fuck them. Everytime i mentions Queen they tell me how sucking Queen are, even if the idiots haven't heard anything of queen exept for we will rock you and we are the champions. Can't they understand don't mess with someone else music!

"I will not be a rockstar....i'll be a legend"
DoctorNine user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 213 posts

Posted: 04 Dec 05, 16:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Lil*Queenie wrote:

i understand where ur coming from, im in year10 and ppl pick on me 4 liking Queen too but i dnt pay attention

Same here, and I've actually been able to turn a few of them into Queen fans.
Also, Tyfoon, I know what you mean. When I was in years 6-8 I was just about the only one who liked Billy Joel and Elton John, and people picked on me for it, but again, I didn't pay attention and now live a happy Billy Joel-Elton John-Queen-POTO-filled life. :D

"What has it cost you? What have you won? The sins of the fathers are the sins of the sons; it was always within you, it will always continue, and it shouldn't surprise you at all." ~B. Joel
its_a_hard_life 26994 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 11046 posts

Posted: 04 Dec 05, 18:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I never get picked on for liking Queen....

That guy who digs energy domes user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5020 posts

Posted: 08 Dec 05, 11:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

A Microwave Oven wrote:

Remove protective wrap and cook on HIGH for three minutes.

SO THATS WHY IT MELTS!
Damn, i never removed it.

Freedom of choice is what you've got

Freedom from choice is what you want

http://queen4ever.19.forumer.com/index.php
great king rat 1138 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 756 posts

Posted: 13 Dec 05, 03:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Since when did schools start having music on in lessons? I'm pretty sure that when I was at school (and I'm only 25, so it wasn't that long ago) we would have got a severe bollocking for even suggesting that!

I don't know - the youth of today seem to have it way too easy! Get back down the coal mines - that will stop you complaining ;)

"I'll probably make loads of plans, and then just sit around on my bottom all day long and do nothing." The Man In The Shadows says it like it is.

http://www.myspace.com/petearnold

ItsLate user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 41 posts

Posted: 13 Dec 05, 10:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

OMG, people always pick on me for liking Queen. There are a few guys in my class and they're like "You listen to Queen? But he was gay. I heard he died of AIDS. He was gay, who did he fuck to get AIDS then? They're gay. Why do you listen to gay-music?"
OMG, I got so fucking angry, pushed the guy who said it into the wall, kicked him like three times and screamed "YOU'RE SO FUCKING PATHETIC!! GET A LIFE AND LEAVE ME ALONE!!"
Man, can't people just accept that you have different taste in music than them???

All dead All dead all the dreams we had and I wonder why still live on
ok.computer user not visiting Queenzone.com
ok.computer
Bohemian: 600 posts

Posted: 13 Dec 05, 10:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Tyfoon wrote:

YOU KNOW WHAT YOU LOT ARE A BUNCH OF FUCKING PRICKS, WE LET YOU LISTEN TO YOUR SHITTI LITTLE DANCE AND NEW MONKEY NOW FUCK OFF AND HAVE MORE RESPECT FOR THE DEAD' my friends backed me up so like 20 people were against 4 people. I was really upset. Then the teacher said 'Go to your head of year no one uses langage like that in my class!!!' anyway my mother is going to my school tomorrow to sort it all out, it's a discrace I tell you.

Thanks you reading this I just thought Id tell you about the worst day of my life!!!

Thank you...

Yeah but no but yeah but no but yeah.....etc

"Just tryin' to have a little fun, folks..."
bobo the chimp user not visiting Queenzone.com
bobo the chimp
Deity: 12703 posts

Posted: 13 Dec 05, 11:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

"i decided to correct this because the grammar and spelling is a disgrace to our generation. i realise that you were upset but if you are going to post on a site like this you need to do your best to make it correct. i tried my best to correct this and do realise there may still be some mistakes. I'm just trying to make a point."

That is unspeakably funny. That is to say, funny to the point that if I laugh any harder, I might rupture my arse and lose a lot of blood.

No capitals? I thought you corrected his stuff yet you spelt confiscate 'CONVISCATE'. Sounds like some kind of heartburn medicine! Take it easy!

As for the original poster - ROCK ON. If I were you, I would have stood up, swished my cape, and growled;
"Fucking PHILISTINES".
Of course, I would've drawn out the 'f' sounds, like;
"ffffffFUCKING phhhhhhhhhhhHILISTINES".

Seriously, being that angry is actually theraputic.

"Your not funny, your not a good musician, theres a difference between being funny and being an idiot, you obviously being the latter" - Dave R Fuller
DreaminQueen user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1382 posts

Posted: 13 Dec 05, 18:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Wow... These are my people!
I always gotta defend my liking for Queen...
Its rather annoying...

Especially this one time when i was in my morality class, we were voting on class officals and had to read a TON of campaign essays. And our teacher would allow one mediation song a day, but on such a particular day, he allowed music to be played the whole class as we read these essays, and so one of my friends asked me if i had my CD's w/ me, it turns out i had a few and one was ANATO, now her and i are the only 2 Queen fans in this class, i have found however, maybe 2 others who actually like them but not in that class at that time however.
And so she said "Sam o my god we gotta play Bo Rhap.." i was COMPLETELY unsure because i knew for a fact that no one else in the class would appreciate it at all since they're all into all that freakin hip-hop and emo music and screamo, but not GOOD rock music.
But against my better judgement and with my urge to listen to QUEEN, i said yes, took the CD out of my carrycase and gave it to her to put in, and as the opening notes of BO RHAP came on, immediate groans, and comments to the effect of "WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?"
And my friend trying to get others interested, saying it gets even better and faster and what not. And even mroe groans and "When the hell is this song going to be over with? its soo damn long!" "God i cant stand this anymore..." and im seething in my seat by this time, and so my friend again tryin to gain interest says as the headbanging part comes on "Ever watch Waynes World? Its in it." Then all of a sudden a few "oohs and yes's" from the haters in the group and suddenly changing their tunes with the immediate popular pop culture reference to o yea i love this song.
Well needless to say, i sat there ready to punch some lights out and tell them to piss off and go home and listen to their shit music. But i refrained, using all will power within my grasp.

And recently at a semi-formal dance, one of my other aquatinces who too loves queen requested AOBTD, and as it came on, i found her and we were jumping up and down and screaming, but the damn dancefloor cleared... Because it wasnt any of this "my humps" shit or w/e... but her and i proudly strutted our stuff to this great tune by the greatest band ever, and i to the best of my ability, was doing the Freddie mercury strut and singing all throughout, and we were complaining on how these kids wouldnt know good music if it bit them on the ass.

And so i applaud u for being able to say something so strongly, because if i had the opportunity, i would as well.
ROCK ON TEENQUEEN FANS!

Freddie Lives 4 U user not visiting Queenzone.com

Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 10 posts

Posted: 15 Dec 05, 12:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Morality class? What the #@$! is that?
(sorry to sound ignorant)

They still teach Math and Spelling and stuff, right?

carboengine user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1283 posts

Posted: 15 Dec 05, 13:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

DreaminQueen wrote:

... but her and i proudly strutted our stuff to this great tune by the greatest band ever, and i to the best of my ability, was doing the Freddie mercury strut

That is the sweetest thing to say - it would make a great signature on this board.

The "Freddie Mercury Strut." I had not heard it put this way. NO ONE can strut better than Freddie. Just for the heck of it, I looked up strut in the dictionary: To walk with pompous bearing, swagger. To display in order to impress others. To brace with a supporting rod or bar (that could be his microphone stand.) A pompous self-important gait. To behave or perform ostentatiously; show off. I think they should have Freddie's picture next to that word in the dictionary!

When people attack you for your love of Queen, chant to yourself:

QUEEN FOREVER
QUEEN FOREVER
QUEEN FOREVER
QUEEN FOREVER
QUEEN FOREVER
QUEEN FOREVER
QUEEN FOREVER
QUEEN FOREVER
QUEEN FOREVER
QUEEN FOREVER
QUEEN FOREVER