Forums > Personal > Please look at this and tell me it's OK

forum rss feed
Author

Music Man user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2346 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Nov 05, 21:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

It's OK.

Creativity can always cover for a lack of knowledge.
Mercuryworks user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 757 posts

Posted: 08 Nov 05, 21:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

All I see is fur coats. is this it....

<blank>
Brandon user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1803 posts

Posted: 08 Nov 05, 21:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=red>All Queen's People wrote:

Why don't you go and get slammed against concrete then come back and say that again?

Well, he's only doing what you asked...

John S Stuart user not visiting Queenzone.com
John S Stuart
Deity: 4178 posts

Posted: 08 Nov 05, 23:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Although I disagree with what takes place in the video, I guess that all those who replied above are vegans?

"Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make."
Brandon user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1803 posts

Posted: 08 Nov 05, 23:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I watched. And I agree that it's inhumane. However, I don't see what being rude and becoming infuriated on a Queen notice board is going to do. Especially when he wasn't disagreeing with your sentiment.
Wait... I think I can fix this....
"That is definately NOT OK."

Posted: 09 Nov 05, 01:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

First time I got yelled at for following instructions...

Erin user not visiting Queenzone.com
Erin
Deity: 8445 posts

Posted: 09 Nov 05, 08:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Had to turn it off..:-S Btw..anyone read the Soapbox's latest entry? I can't believe anyone thought that "Bonsai kitten" site was real. It's a shame Brian didn't look at it first before talking about cruelty to cats..;-) Of course, maybe the person sent the link as a joke..

Haystacks Calhoun user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1550 posts

Posted: 09 Nov 05, 10:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Meow.....Meow...........MEOW, MAN!!!

"Not a fan of the ladies, are you Trebek?"

Sean Connery

Posted: 09 Nov 05, 10:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Erin wrote:

Had to turn it off..:-S Btw..anyone read the Soapbox's latest entry? I can't believe anyone thought that "Bonsai kitten" site was real. It's a shame Brian didn't look at it first before talking about cruelty to cats..;-) Of course, maybe the person sent the link as a joke..

I think that site's genius. I certainly hope that person who sent the link was joking. Otherwise, I suppose, he or she was promoting some manner of racism. Oh well.

Lisser user not visiting Queenzone.com
Lisser
Deity: 4794 posts

Posted: 09 Nov 05, 10:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I didn't watch the video. I'm not gonna either.

Wo ist das kamerahhhhhhhhhhh!!!

NJ!!!

iGSM user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5001 posts

Posted: 09 Nov 05, 11:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<>

My mum cried for weeks over the Bonsai kitten thing.

...this kettle is boiling over...

...one dump...one turd...two tits...John Deacon...

...one prawn...one shrimp...one clam...one chicken!
Ms. Bea Haven user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 326 posts

Posted: 09 Nov 05, 13:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I didn't look. I don't wish to. Fur coats (mink, chinchilla, whatever) - I won't ever own one. I am against people raising such animals for their fur only.

I'm not a vegetarian, and I wear leather shoes, leather sneakers and leather jackets. I'm sure some poor cows died in order for me to have these things, let alone put food on my table. I don't have a problem with this, and I'm sure there are other people who feel the same way. It's a fact of life.

One thing that I do do is that I rescue retired racing greyhounds - dogs that would normally be killed because they either didn't win or never showed any potential to win. Each year, hundreds of thousands of these timid (really - they are couch potatoes!!) creatures are tortured to death. If you want to see cruelty, do a Google on the dog racing industry.

Now, if I can just somehow get the Royal Family to stop supporting the dog racing industry...

Penetration_Guru user not visiting Queenzone.com
Penetration_Guru
Deity: 11013 posts

Posted: 09 Nov 05, 13:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I didn't watch it because I couldn't give a fuck, but I'm not going to comment on it either, because that would be stupid.

Posted: 09 Nov 05, 16:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=FF0099>Linda Of The Valley wrote:

Music Man wrote:

Erin wrote:

I think that site's genius. I certainly hope that person who sent the link was joking. Otherwise, I suppose, he or she was promoting some manner of racism. Oh well.

That site is not a fuckin genious. Maybe it's not real but it's still sick giving people the idea of it :(

what is the POINT IN ANIMAL CRUELTY? wtf did they do to you? >:-(

I agree the video is sick and I hate even thinking about it.

I have to disagree. Being fake makes it have nothing to do with the issue of animal cruelty. If you read what is written, it's actually quite witty.

Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle is about two friends searching for a White Castle while engaging in an array of illegal activities, such as the use of illicit drugs. I do not support the use of marijuana, but I still thought it was one hell of a funny movie.

Victoria user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 529 posts

Posted: 10 Nov 05, 16:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I stopped shortly after they zoomed in on the poor little guy's face after the guy lopped off his feet and arms then proceeded to cut off his top layer of skin. You can see how hurt he is. That little creature's purpose in life is not to be massacred like that. Look into its eyes you people who don't have a problem with it, and say you can bare it.

That is beyond unacceptable.

*honk* *honk* - Harpo
Freya is quietly judging you. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Meh.
Freya is quietly judging you.
Deity: 5913 posts

Posted: 10 Nov 05, 17:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

It's fucking disgusting, i feel sick. people are horrible.

Drummer imense! user not visiting Queenzone.com
Drummer imense!
Bohemian: 267 posts

Posted: 10 Nov 05, 17:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Those people deserve to have themselfs beaten against the floor and have their legs choped off, i am actually pissed off right now, and thats rare for me :(

I'm not a river or a giant bird, that soars to the sea, an if i'm never tied to anything i'll never be free!
jcrawford79 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 762 posts

Posted: 10 Nov 05, 23:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I don't have a problem with using animal furs and skins for clothing, but having said that, I wonder why they don't kill the poor animals from the beginning so they don't suffer. At one point there are all the skinned raccoons piled on top of one another and several are still alive....and they still don't kill them. They just let them die naturally. That was a depressing video.

jasen101 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 746 posts

Posted: 11 Nov 05, 02:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

For fuck's sake...kill the fucking animal properly before you start to skin it...that just goes to show that people are trully fuckin either sick or stupid or both.

Let's hope he come's back as a fox and the fox comes back as him in its next life! It's times like this I really hope there is re-incarnation with a vengeance!

I've seen many horrible things done to both people and animals...just goes to show...if there is a god, on what day did he create Jlo and couldn't he have rested on that day? (btw Jlo wears fur).

Freddie: "Yes, we'll have a great big cock fly over the crowd!"

Roadies: "Yeah! Great Idea!"

Freddie: "And it will fly into a great big mouth with a moustache!"

Posted: 11 Nov 05, 02:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

jasen101 wrote:

For fuck's sake...kill the fucking animal properly before you start to skin it...that just goes to show that people are trully fuckin either sick or stupid or both.

Let's hope he come's back as a fox and the fox comes back as him in its next life! It's times like this I really hope there is re-incarnation with a vengeance!

I've seen many horrible things done to both people and animals...just goes to show...if there is a god, on what day did he create Jlo and couldn't he have rested on that day? (btw Jlo wears fur).

I'm pretty sure there is a distinct difference between wearing fur and doing what was done in this video. *sigh*

Whatever, yeah, fox...reincarnation...okay.