Forums > Queen - Serious Discussion > Next DVD release

forum rss feed
Author

Nandeke user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 16 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 11 Nov 05, 11:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

WHAT DO YOU THINK? SOME PEOPLE SAYS IT WILL BE "GREATEST VIDEO HITS 3"...OTHERS A 70'S CONCERT...BUT WE WANT TO KNOW NOW!!! NAME AND DATE.IN ADDITION,WOULDN'T IT BE GREAT A QUEEN MUSICAL DVD?MAKE A FILM ABOUT THIS MUSICAL AND RELEASE IT ON THE OFFICIAL COLLECTION.SORRY FOR MY BAD,AND HORRIBLE ENGLISH..

flash00. user not visiting Queenzone.com
flash00.
Royalty: 1424 posts

Posted: 11 Nov 05, 11:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

in my opinion i think the next DVD will be greatest hits 3 or live at budapest DVD, yes i'd love to see a movie about queen or freddie's life but only if it was a big hollywood style movie not some low budget british film industry crap, also it would be fun to see a movie based on the musical, hey mate there's nothing wrong with your english it is very good!!!
flash00

oo la la
Fenderek user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4924 posts

Posted: 11 Nov 05, 12:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

It's definitely not going to be Budapest. Not YET. It will be out one day but not just yet. GVH3 is a possibility (when asked Greg if it's postpponed or abandoned he said "It will be out")
My guess would be Hammy 75 or 79 or Houston 77. personally i'd die for Kampuchea gig... Another one I'd love to see (but that's onlya wishful thinking) is Tokyo 1-5-1975- PERFECT setlist, how many times did they play "Hangman", "See What A Fool i've Been" and "Great King Rat" at the same gig?
It's going to be 70s gig, I'm almost sure... And I doubt it will be Earls Court, and I'm sure we'll never see Hyde Park out (and I'm not going to cry about it as it wasn't taht good IMO)

David Jones user not visiting Queenzone.com
David Jones
Deity: 2469 posts

Posted: 11 Nov 05, 12:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

We haven't even got the A Night At The Opera release yet!

"Freddie would have loved it" - Brian May
Fireplace user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 889 posts

Posted: 11 Nov 05, 14:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

For me Earls Court has the perfect setlist, but after listening carefully I found lots and lots of mistakes. The harmonies were off (especially Roger, who may have had a cold or something) quite a few times, and of course there's the problem with Freddie's mike. I don't like too much overdubbing on live albums, but if they do release Earls Court I wonder if they're going to fix that. Any concert that has Doing Alright, The Prophet's Song AND the Millionaire Waltz should be released IMHO.

Smitty user not visiting Queenzone.com
Cool, we have display messages
Smitty
Deity: 6196 posts

Posted: 11 Nov 05, 14:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Fireplace wrote:

For me Earls Court has the perfect setlist, but after listening carefully I found lots and lots of mistakes. The harmonies were off (especially Roger, who may have had a cold or something) quite a few times, and of course there's the problem with Freddie's mike. I don't like too much overdubbing on live albums, but if they do release Earls Court I wonder if they're going to fix that. Any concert that has Doing Alright, The Prophet's Song AND the Millionaire Waltz should be released IMHO.

YOU HAD TO LISTEN CAREFULLY??!!

LMAO!!

[ Wybren™ ] user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 650 posts

Posted: 11 Nov 05, 15:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I hope a 1979 gig... London would be great! Earl's Court is a great gig to, but I prefer a gig with the full Prophet's Song, not just the vocal part. Was Tokyo 75 professionally filmed? Love to see Hangman!

[ Ahoy' Rotterdam, April 26th ]|[ Rhein Energie Stadion Köln, Juli 6th ]|[ Gelredome Arnhem, July 10th ]
Rick user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4796 posts

Posted: 11 Nov 05, 15:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Fireplace wrote:

They sound false, yes. That's because of the mastertape, I think it was partly damaged. The same thing happened with the mastertape of Hyde Park. There is a audience recording available of Hyde Park, and they don't play or sing false! So it's owing to the mastertape.

The second night in Earls Court is still a possibility.

But I think it will be Paris'79.

John: "It's the one thing I wish I could do - sing."

The Real Wizard user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Real Wizard
Deity: 18638 posts

Posted: 11 Nov 05, 15:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

flash00. wrote:

hey mate there's nothing wrong with your english it is very good!!!

No offence, but if this is the way you write, you should not be the one judging someone else's English.

"The more generous you are with your music, the more it comes back to you." -- Dan Lampinski

http://www.queenlive.ca
Munchsack user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1770 posts

Posted: 11 Nov 05, 16:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Can't wait for GH3, or ANATO. But I would also love a Works tour gig. That would ROCK!

This can't end well.
on my way up user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2186 posts

Posted: 11 Nov 05, 16:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

To people who complain about others by saying their english is bad:I really hate that!a lot of people on this board post here altough english isn't their mother tongue!!You can't blame them for making a mistake now and then!!The most important thing is that we understand each other!!I also want to bet that some of those complaining people talk only 1 language themselves;-)

on my way up

Posted: 11 Nov 05, 16:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Je peux aussi parler en français. J'espère que tout le monde ici comprend ce que je veux dire.C'est plutot arrogant de dire que tout les personne qui aiment Queen doivent parler l'anglais sans le moindre problème.Tous les langues ont ses difficultés et nous devons respecter le fait que personne est parfaite!!On ne peut pas parler anglais,espagnol,néerlandais,chinois,...

on my way up

Posted: 11 Nov 05, 16:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Auch deutsch verstehe ich ganz gut!!Wir sollen einander rezpektieren und ich haufe das wir freundlich jeden person bejegnen!!;-)

on my way up

Posted: 11 Nov 05, 16:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Mijn moedertaal is eigenlijk het nederlands maar daar worden hier natuurlijk geen fouten tegen gemaakt:-)Het zijn immers slechts de engelstaligen die zich storen aan de fouten die personen die hun best doen om engels te spreken en te schrijven(wat verre van makkelijk is)maken.Dat vind ik echt belachelijk.

on my way up
Richy Mercury user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 320 posts

Posted: 11 Nov 05, 17:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

fuck you all

crwarburg user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 16 posts

Posted: 11 Nov 05, 17:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

For me it's the concert material of the Seventies. One DVD-release with "Live Killers"- material, okay. Rainbow 74, Hammersmith 75, of course, and parts of earls court and houston , as used in the strange "Rare Live"-video, are owned by them too and should have been released soon in an adequate way, I think.

Vdo28 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 59 posts

Posted: 11 Nov 05, 18:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

on my way up wrote:

Je peux aussi parler en français. J'espère que tout le monde ici comprend ce que je veux dire.C'est plutot arrogant de dire que tout les personne qui aiment Queen doivent parler l'anglais sans le moindre problème.Tous les langues ont ses difficultés et nous devons respecter le fait que personne est parfaite!!On ne peut pas parler anglais,espagnol,néerlandais,chinois,...

Tu parle bien francais!

Always look at the bright side of life....
Fireplace user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 889 posts

Posted: 11 Nov 05, 18:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=green>Rick wrote:

Fireplace wrote:

They sound false, yes. That's because of the mastertape, I think it was partly damaged. The same thing happened with the mastertape of Hyde Park. There is a audience recording available of Hyde Park, and they don't play or sing false! So it's owing to the mastertape.

The second night in Earls Court is still a possibility.

But I think it will be Paris'79.

I assume that by "false" you mean out of tune. Yes, that is what I mean but unfortunately most of the time it's just Roger and not the whole band. I have never heard the second night (have you?) but that may be a possibility, or even a combination of the two. As far as the setlist goes, you can't beat Earls Court for me!

goliath user not visiting Queenzone.com
goliath
Rocker: 44 posts

Posted: 11 Nov 05, 19:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

There's already a DVD of Budapest!!! Duh

A Word In Your Ear user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1787 posts

Posted: 11 Nov 05, 20:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I would like for any concert, that has not already been released on video or available on boot.

Joyful the sound