Forums > Sharing The Music - Announce > I need a little help with trading...

forum rss feed
Author

Jamaleni user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 193 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 15 Nov 05, 03:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Could someone explain me how are we supposed to get rare stuff that is available only by trade.

I mean, process goes like this: if I want song A I must give song B for this song, and since I don't have song B, I must give song C for it, and since I don't have song C, I must give song D for it...

Actually it look quite easy, but...

PinkInk user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 146 posts

Posted: 15 Nov 05, 04:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

What if you dont have either? :P Can you offer them money? Is it under $20?

Don't shun it.. fun it!
Rick user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4796 posts

Posted: 15 Nov 05, 04:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Most traders don't want money. They want to enlarge their collection, and not with money!

John: "It's the one thing I wish I could do - sing."

Fenderek user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4924 posts

Posted: 15 Nov 05, 05:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Try with obvious ones. Your collection grows bigger. At some point you'll find someone who doesn't ahve something you do. Later on, after few trades you'll make friends. Someone may GIVE yous omething, saying "don't trade". After some time- if you keep promises- you may get even better thing- and who knows, maybe this time you'll be able to trade? It all works gradually- you get the obvious stuff, a bit arrer, than a semi-rarity, than sth really rare and so on... Most of us started with hammy 1975 and fake Misfire demo :)

Gerolamo user not visiting Queenzone.com
Gerolamo
Royalty: 1052 posts

Posted: 15 Nov 05, 06:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Fenderek<br><h6>Not a REAL fan</h6> wrote:

Try with obvious ones. Your collection grows bigger. At some point you'll find someone who doesn't ahve something you do. Later on, after few trades you'll make friends. Someone may GIVE yous omething, saying "don't trade". After some time- if you keep promises- you may get even better thing- and who knows, maybe this time you'll be able to trade? It all works gradually- you get the obvious stuff, a bit arrer, than a semi-rarity, than sth really rare and so on... Most of us started with hammy 1975 and fake Misfire demo :)

Or stuff downloaded from here...

Richy Mercury user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 320 posts

Posted: 15 Nov 05, 09:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Start off with buying something in high quality and trading it. Usually with a bit of research, you should be able to buy your way into trading with around $20. Like, download a dvd here and trade it. Some people cant download anything due to their computer situation.

PinkInk user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 146 posts

Posted: 15 Nov 05, 15:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

R.Mercury wrote:

Start off with buying something in high quality and trading it. Usually with a bit of research, you should be able to buy your way into trading with around $20. Like, download a dvd here and trade it. Some people cant download anything due to their computer situation.

Which is here! I have a network problem, im going to try and get the computer guy here and see if he can fix it. Thats why i asked if i can offer money, becuase i cant play any of the stuff on QZ

Don't shun it.. fun it!
Crazy LittleThing user not visiting Queenzone.com
Crazy LittleThing
Royalty: 1593 posts

Posted: 15 Nov 05, 17:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Fenderek<br><h6>Not a REAL fan</h6> wrote:

Tom: Most of us started with hammy 1975 etc? Some of us started with Houston 77 . . . couldn't resist the siren's call as it were! ;) I could use a bloody mary right about now . . .

I saved Spike's life in 'Nam.
Fenderek user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4924 posts

Posted: 16 Nov 05, 04:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Crazy LittleThing wrote:

I could use a bloody mary right about now . . .

You mean now? That's about 9 o'clock in the morning! ;) Although I'm hangover, that could help ;)