Just thought i would post some queen things i felt were bit funny
1, at queen at milton keynes someone in the audience asks freddie for his number.
2, Paul rodgers thinks hes a good vocalist.
3, At live perfomances they asked john if they could put springs on the bottom of his trainers so that he moved around a bit more on stage.
4, Brian may has inherited his third chin and is now catching up with Rogers 6th.
5, 92% of the audience at the milton keynes concert left to check there car hadnt been broken into when queen sang from the Hot Space set list.
6. Also multiple objects were thrown at John but unfortunately missed.
7. They also had it planned that Brians guitar would stop playing in his solo on the same concert so that it made it look as if he really was playing live.
8. Extra beams and pillars had to be put up in buckingham palace so that brian and his 3 chins could play up there.
9. The one that every one loves, ROGER DOING A NICE BIG GREENY IN BRIANS HAIR!!!!!
10. The ROTC cd flopped very well in the charts.
11. Paul Rodgers foolishly gets his lyrics miced up on i want to break free and instead of singing "ive got to make it on my own" he sings "ive got to make it on my phone"
12. Roger was drunk when he filmed who wants to live forever.
13. Brian owns a chain of wig shops in the centre of london with his wife anita,
14. Lol the x factor, some poor lad was asked if he could sell out wembly stadium, he replied maybe old trafford as he sang the worse version of a kind of magic ive ever heard.
15. Hot Space, dunno why i fount this funny i just did, it was crap, except for under pressure
Now some facts on Roger, lets dish the dirt
1, As a child Roger was accidentally shot with a bb gun.
2, Roger's father was known as "eccentric" for doing things like walking the cliffs when he was upset or riding a motorcycle in the garden and injuring himself as a result.
3, Roger was a very frail as a child and would come off the rugby field white and shivering, which his friends found amusing.
4, At 16, Roger crashed his group's van into a fish truck in thick foggy conditions. One of his friends were seriously hurt. The matter wasn't resolved for several years. Queen was already formed by that time!
5, Apparently, Rog didn't learn to swim until he was 22! It was said he had a fear of drowning.
6, Roger has a fear of spiders.
7, Roger's Ferrari's engine caught fire in France back in '78.
8, Roger's son Felix was born 2 months premature and weighed only 2 pounds!
9, In 1989 Roger had a brilliant party to celebrate his 40th birthday. The invitation said "rock til you drop" and it was a "schooldays" theme party and all the 1000 guests had to dress up appropriately. Roger had hired two HUGE searchlight spotlights for the evening, to scan the sky over the house. He had to obtain special permission from the British Aviation Authority to use them (to ensure any aircraft didn't think they were landing lights or whatever!). They roved back and forth across the clear sky - and caused absolute chaos! People living nearby, and anywhere up to about 25 miles away, could see them sweeping the sky, and thought they were Unidentified Flying Objects. People were driving towards the lights from right across Surrey and Hampshire to see if aliens were landing! The police in the county were inundated with calls about the mysterious lights, and cars were pulling up on the busy road that runs past Roger's property and their occupants were standing on the verges looking upwards! The event even made the front page of the next days newspapers! But it was certainly a good party.... !
10, Roger has weird fat stubby little toes.
11, Roger has never had a real job in his life.
12, We all know that he's had a beard in recent years, but he also grew a beard in 1969/1970 because people out on the street kept mistaking him for a w