Forums > Queen - General Discussion > What Will We Do?

forum rss feed
Author

Rotwang user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 296 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Nov 05, 10:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The 14th anniversary of Freddie's death is approaching. It kind of sucks that it is on Thanksgiving this year. But since it is so, maybe we could share some rare stuff to celebrate Freddie and Thanksgiving. Any ideas?

"You Can Be Anything You Want To Be"
kagezan1313 user not visiting Queenzone.com
kagezan1313
Bohemian: 940 posts

Posted: 18 Nov 05, 13:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Before roasting the turkey, have a tradition Zoroastrian funeral ceremony for it.

Thank you, God bless you, sweet dreams you lot of tarts, Good-bye!
FriedChicken user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 10641 posts

Posted: 18 Nov 05, 16:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I just carry on with my life and probably find out on Queenzone that Freddie's anniversary, which I didn't remember,was the day before.

You should do the same thing, it's much healthier

"On the first day Pim & Niek created a heavenly occupation. Pim & Niek blessed it and named it 'Loosch'."

(Genesis 1:1)
FriedChicken user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 10641 posts

Posted: 18 Nov 05, 16:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

That sharing all the stuff is a good idea. Why don't you contact some traders or dealers. And trade some stuff. Or even if you want you can buy some old acetates which cost about 2000 euro's. If you did all that, ofcourse! You may share it on Queenzone.

It's always the people who don't have anything who keep begging the traders who spend years, and 100s, even 1000s of euro's in finding that one song. Do you really think they want to share it with the folks who are too lazy to search that stuff for themselves. And yes, this is the reason why I don't upload Face it Alone or other songs.

"On the first day Pim & Niek created a heavenly occupation. Pim & Niek blessed it and named it 'Loosch'."

(Genesis 1:1)
ok.computer user not visiting Queenzone.com
ok.computer
Bohemian: 600 posts

Posted: 18 Nov 05, 17:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

FriedChicken<br><font size=1>The Almighty</font> wrote:

It's always the people who don't have anything who keep begging the traders who spend years, and 100s, even 1000s of euro's in finding that one song. Do you really think they want to share it with the folks who are too lazy to search that stuff for themselves. And yes, this is the reason why I don't upload Face it Alone or other songs.

"What, all that crap again...???"
Freddie Mercury

"Just tryin' to have a little fun, folks..."