Forums > Queen - General Discussion > Documentaries on TV etc

forum rss feed
Author

Dancer, Dancer user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 88 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 20 Nov 05, 11:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hey, i was wondering if everyone could keep us other Queenzoners informed on TV schedules of Queen programs/documentaries/concerts etc. I keep missing the best ones! i've heard that they are repeating 'the story of bohemian rhapsody' on bbc3 lately. If so does anybody kno the times? And also, for the Live at Wembley concert, often shown on VH1. (for british television)

"they said they'd rock us, and they did"

keep_yourself_alive_@hotmail.com

myspace.com/flick_of_the_wrist

Freya is quietly judging you. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Meh.
Freya is quietly judging you.
Deity: 5913 posts

Posted: 20 Nov 05, 11:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

yeah i second that.

its_a_hard_life 26994 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 11046 posts

Posted: 20 Nov 05, 12:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

sammy_was_low wrote:

Hey, i was wondering if everyone could keep us other Queenzoners informed on TV schedules of Queen programs/documentaries/concerts etc. I keep missing the best ones! i've heard that they are repeating 'the story of bohemian rhapsody' on bbc3 lately. If so does anybody kno the times? And also, for the Live at Wembley concert, often shown on VH1. (for british television)

The VH1 thingy is always shown once a month so when you last see it count a month forward and it will come again. I have BBC3 so i'm tryna find out the times for that proggram too, i loved it so much! Then there was another proggram came a week ago called "Is This Just Real Life" Which was great too, i taped that lol!

Maz user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5799 posts

Posted: 20 Nov 05, 12:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Apparently, you all do not read the Queen News section.

It seems that section is only updated when there is a various Queen-related TV program on.

DJ's the man we love the most
QueenLoveBird user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 48 posts

Posted: 21 Nov 05, 09:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

i tryed 2 watch boh rap doc i missed it that how i liked queen

Queen Ruled the world in 1970-80 they were the best now without Freddie Mercury There is no Queen Paul Rogers it ok but no one can replace Freddie Mercury RIP Freddie xxxxx