Forums > Personal > We might have gotten al-Zarquawi!!!

forum rss feed
Author

FreddiesGhettoTrench user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1624 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 20 Nov 05, 21:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I sure hope so!

JUSTICE FOR NICK BERG, PAUL JOHNSON, KIM SUN-IL, EUGENE ARMSTRONG, JACK HENSLEY, KENNETH BIGLEY ET AL!!!

*crosses fingers*

"Brian May, Freddie will."
Mr.Jingles user not visiting Queenzone.com
Mr.Jingles
Deity: 10532 posts

Posted: 20 Nov 05, 23:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Recent reports say that he hasn't been captured, yet it won't make much of a difference because there's still way too many terrorists either on the loose or still in power.

- Osama Bin Laden
- Dick Cheney
- Kim Jong Il
- Donald Rumsfeld
- Mullah Mohammed Omar
- Ariel Sharon
- Muqtada Al-Sadr
- George W. Bush
- Ayman Al-Zawahiri
- Karl Rove

The list is endless

[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Brandon wrote: [/QUOTENAME]... and now the "best you can offer is Mr. Jingles? HA! He's... just pathetic.[/QUOTE]
Music Man user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2346 posts

Posted: 21 Nov 05, 00:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Mr.Jingles wrote:

Recent reports say that he hasn't been captured, yet it won't make much of a difference because there's still way too many terrorists either on the loose or still in power.

- Osama Bin Laden
- Dick Cheney
- Kim Jong Il
- Donald Rumsfeld
- Mullah Mohammed Omar
- Ariel Sharon
- Muqtada Al-Sadr
- George W. Bush
- Ayman Al-Zawahiri
- Karl Rove

The list is endless

I didn't think Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld, George W. Bush, and Karl Rove were terrorists. Something tells me you deviously manipulated that list to provide the illusion that there are more terrorists than there actually are...

Regardless, I must congratulate both of you on your spelling prowess. Not that I actually know if your spelling was accurate, but it looks good enough for me.

Anyway, does anybody actually truly care whether or not we catch these specific people or not? Or is it just a false pretense to give some manner of facade that we are concerned? I mean, does it actually matter to anybody? Just something to ponder over.

Creativity can always cover for a lack of knowledge.

Posted: 21 Nov 05, 06:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

BTW, where did FGT get this info? I can't see anything on google news.

It was on Yahoo News yesterday.

Posted: 21 Nov 05, 06:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Mr.Jingles wrote:

Yes, it will make a difference. This guy is the main asshole who's been slaughtering innocents in Iraq. We knock him out, we knock out a lot of this cowardly suicide-bomber shit and the beheadings, therefore saving the lives of many Iraqis and Americans alike.

- Osama Bin Laden

He's probably dead. And if not, he will be soon. If he's not dead, he's probably in Syria and we'll get him when we kick the ass out of the bastards there.

- Dick Cheney

Hah. Hah. He's suicide-bombing with his pacemaker, I suppose?

- Kim Jong Il

Not at war with North Korea. Would you like us to be?

- Donald Rumsfeld

*rolls eyes*

- Mullah Mohammed Omar

Again, probably in Syria or Pakistan.

- Ariel Sharon

Oh yeah... those evil Israelis!!!!

Give me a break. Israel is doing what it has a right to do. That country's been through a lot of shit.

- Muqtada Al-Sadr
- George W. Bush
- Ayman Al-Zawahiri
- Karl Rove

The list is endless

No, not exactly endless, since you seemed to not be able to make a list of ACTUAL terrorists and instead but in the normal scapegoats of Bush, Cheney, Rove & Sharon to make your list seem longer and to make some kind of point.

When will people leave Sharon alone???

Serry... user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 8271 posts

Posted: 21 Nov 05, 07:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Masters of war...

Mr.Jingles

Posted: 21 Nov 05, 07:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Serry<h6>Inventer of terrible English wrote:

Masters of war...

Indeed, war is a business and these people know how to manipulate it well.

The most particular thing that both Osama Bin Laden and George W. Bush have in common is that both have a following of morons who consider them "freedom fighters", when in fact all they do is spread more violence, hatred, and terrorism. Meanwhile both will keep pointing fingers at each other calling one another "the root of evil". Of course, since they are both cowards, all they will do is send others to fight the wars that they started.

[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Brandon wrote: [/QUOTENAME]... and now the "best you can offer is Mr. Jingles? HA! He's... just pathetic.[/QUOTE]
Mr.Jingles

Posted: 21 Nov 05, 07:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

FreddiesGhettoTrench wrote:

Dick Cheney

Possibly one of the most evil that I mentioned. After all, there's something very particularly malevolent about a man who sends his own soldiers to fight for oil. We all know what Halliburton is doing in Iraq, and is not "liberating Iraqi civilians".

Posted: 21 Nov 05, 11:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Mr.Jingles wrote:

Dick Cheney

Possibly one of the most evil that I mentioned. After all, there's something very particularly malevolent about a man who sends his own soldiers to fight for oil. We all know what Halliburton is doing in Iraq, and is not "liberating Iraqi civilians".

If Halliburton were making money off of Iraq's oil, my group would be winning the Stock Market Game. As it is, we're in last place in the region.

Posted: 21 Nov 05, 11:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Mr.Jingles wrote:

Masters of war...

Indeed, war is a business and these people know how to manipulate it well.

The most particular thing that both Osama Bin Laden and George W. Bush have in common is that both have a following of morons who consider them "freedom fighters", when in fact all they do is spread more violence, hatred, and terrorism. Meanwhile both will keep pointing fingers at each other calling one another "the root of evil". Of course, since they are both cowards, all they will do is send others to fight the wars that they started.

Due to the fact we are fighting Osama bin Laden, it's physically impossible for two people to both start a war. So who started it, bin Laden or Bush??? Get a grip with your "comparisons". Bush isn't sending people to blow up civilians and children or behead businessmen. He's bringing in democracy.

It's interesting to note that many of the same arguments that liberals have today against the war on terror are the same arguments they had in the 40s against entering World War II.

Posted: 21 Nov 05, 11:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Isn't USA government helped Osama bin Laden in the 80s...?

Democracy and blood, blood and death, death and democracy - it's all what Mr Bush can bring to the world...

It's interesting to note that many of the same arguments that Bush-lovers have today for the war on terror are the same arguments Hitler had in the 30s for World War II. His enemies were jews... Bush goal is his kind of "democracy".

Haystacks Calhoun user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1550 posts

Posted: 21 Nov 05, 12:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The liberals are hopeless....

"Not a fan of the ladies, are you Trebek?"

Sean Connery

Posted: 21 Nov 05, 12:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Barry © wrote:

"Anyway, does anybody actually truly care whether or not we catch these specific people or not?"

Yes it does matter imo. It would be a moral booster for troops stationed there for starters. I would love to see all of those terrorists captured and put on trial, not that they deserve a fair trial. My son is in the British army, my cousin is a Sergeant in the British army stationed in Iraq. Would the relations of the people that this cocksucker has beheaded like him killed or captured? Does it matter to them?

It is also now suspected that the Iranians are involved with the new explosives being used there against 'our' troops.

BTW, where did FGT get this info? I can't see anything on google news.

Well, that's not what I meant, and I'm sure it came out wrong. Obviously it will matter to many particular people, but I was questioning as to whether it actually mattered to the general public - to people such as myself and FGT, or do they simply concern themselves as to take up some manner of cause they are not personally involved in?

Posted: 21 Nov 05, 13:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

It's interesting to note that many of the same arguments that Bush-lovers have today for the war on terror are the same arguments Hitler had in the 30s for World War II. His enemies were jews... Bush goal is his kind of "democracy".

Such as? You don't mean racial cleansing, do you? Or maybe you're referring to the potential threat of foreign countries, such as Poland and Austria, with hidden stockpiles of WMD's?

Posted: 21 Nov 05, 13:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Isn't USA government helped Osama bin Laden in the 80s...?

Democracy and blood, blood and death, death and democracy - it's all what Mr Bush can bring to the world...

It's interesting to note that many of the same arguments that Bush-lovers have today for the war on terror are the same arguments Hitler had in the 30s for World War II. His enemies were jews... Bush goal is his kind of &quot;democracy&quot;.

FYI, Hitler didn't want a war. He just wanted to take over Europe and kill people. He didn't want resistance.

And are you trying to say Bush' is an enemy of the Jews, too? Tell that to Wolfowitz and Pearl!

Fairy user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 902 posts

Posted: 21 Nov 05, 13:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Yeah I've heard it on the radio too!!! But it was unofficial...

Finally some good news! Too bad there are always some jerks who like to spoil the good news, like those who compare Bush etc. with the terrorists who like to use their own children as human shields....I don't know why they like to do it. I wish they could become an Iraqi child for one day, during the Saddam era, to judge if it's better to live under Bush or under Saddam...The truth is, they know this will never happen...So easy to play the peacemaker from the safety of your own, cozy Western homes...haha.
But let's not let them spoil the news too much, FGT!! We think alike.

Fairy

“If the house crumbles... I’ll just build it again”

King Freddie

http://miracleblog.queenzone.com/

Posted: 21 Nov 05, 13:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I just said that Hitler had goals and he thought his goals were right and he fought for his goals and didn't care about the price. He wanted to bring to the world his kind of "democracy" - without jews, slavic people, africans etc. (as he said)

And now we have another leader who doesn't care about the price and send army to other countries, now he wants to bring his kind of "democracy" (as he says).

But problem is in the price, because price is - human life. When FGT would grow up and become mother, and someone would send her sons to die for someone's "democracy" we'd back to this discussion.

Posted: 21 Nov 05, 13:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

FYI, Hitler didn't want a war. He just wanted to take over Europe and kill people. He didn't want resistance.

And are you trying to say Bush' is an enemy of the Jews, too? Tell that to Wolfowitz and Pearl!

"Hitler didn't want a war?" Uhhh... So 20 millions Russian people dead because of flu, I guess... Hitler didn't make tanks, submarines, and Hering was just playing chess through the days.

"And are you trying to say Bush' is an enemy of the Jews, too?" Did I say that? Whose English is terrible then? I said it was Hitler's goal, and your Bush goal is "democracy", learn how to read.

"Pearl" I'm sorry but I'm so stupid that I don't know who he is even. By the way, do you know Nikolai Kondrat'ev? No? Shame on you.

Fairy user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 902 posts

Posted: 21 Nov 05, 13:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Good luck to your son and cousin, Barry. We owe a lot to people like them.

“If the house crumbles... I’ll just build it again”

King Freddie

http://miracleblog.queenzone.com/

Posted: 21 Nov 05, 14:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Fairy wrote:

like those who compare Bush etc. with the terrorists who like to use their own children as human shields....I don't know why they like to do it. I wish they could become an Iraqi child for one day, during the Saddam era, to judge if it's better to live under Bush or under Saddam...The truth is, they know this will never happen...So easy to play the peacemaker from the safety of your own, cozy Western homes...haha.

I am a former officer of Russian army, I was in Chechnya, I've seen WHAT IS THE WAR - do you want to hear the stories about the WAR? Do you want to know what it's like?

So easy to sit in your Western homes and send someone to die...

Sorry, Fairy, but when war is in thousands miles away from your home it's really easy to talk about democracy, how bad was Saddam, how happy is people of Iraq now, it's really easy... I've seen the war and I would never wish someone to see what I've seen there! I've seen mothers' tears when they 18-years old sons were killed for "democracy", I don't want American mothers to feel the same. I've seen young kids without legs and hands, because of the war for "freedom"...