Forums > Personal > Happy Thanksgiving! Gobble! :)

forum rss feed
Author

doremi user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5193 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Nov 05, 11:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Since alot of you Queenzoners will start leaving today to be with family and friends to enjoy the holiday, ...

...I want to wish all of you a very Happy, Healthy, Thanksgiving!

Gobble, Gobble! :D

Pass the pumpkin pie with marshmallow cream please!


xyz
John S Stuart user not visiting Queenzone.com
John S Stuart
Deity: 4178 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Nov 05, 12:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Arlene R. Weiss wrote:



...I want to wish all of you a very Happy, Healthy, Thanksgiving!

Gobble, Gobble! :D



Arlene, please do not say this in Scotland, as a 'gobble' has a VERY, VERY different meaning!

(Ask Fatty or Pieter - I am too much of a gentleman to say!)


"Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make."
@ndy38 user not visiting Queenzone.com
@ndy38
Royalty: 1490 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Nov 05, 13:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

hahaha well John i know what you mean....

'geez a gobble'
ah neds......gotta love their strange language

Happy Thanksgiving btw!


Crazy Little Thing Called Love....
Yuri user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 342 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Nov 05, 13:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

thanks :) happy thanksgiving
Ill be in my dorm, alone X_X ugh, no turkey for me.
at least ill have pretzles


A little bit of heaven and a whole lotta hell.
doremi user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5193 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Nov 05, 13:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Don't forget to watch the Macy's Day parade!

Wonder which balloon will be tops this year?

Few years back I watched it, and one of the ballonns, I forget which, deflated and hit the street lamp posts and crashed and burned. Was hilarious!


xyz
Sherwood Forest user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3547 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Nov 05, 14:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Yea while we are stuffing our faces try not to forget about Freddie and the day of mourning!!!! :( :| : \


One should ANALize the Poetry on page 43, when Oedipus is rollin' in his benzo and he has to bust a cap on some flagrants in the under city



http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/image/essay/1
doremi user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5193 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Nov 05, 14:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

JamieSureWould wrote:

Yea while we are stuffing our faces try not to forget about Freddie and the day of mourning!!!! :( :| : \


I know, I remember Thanksgiving 1991, when he passed, and I was crying. :(


xyz
MRfMERCURY user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 91 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Nov 05, 14:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

EvilTwin wrote:

Happy Thanksgiving! Don't get the Bird Flu!!



LMFAO

Haystacks Calhoun user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1550 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Nov 05, 14:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Happy Thankgsgiving, everyone!!!!

Be safe, don't drink too much.


"Not a fan of the ladies, are you Trebek?"



Sean Connery
Sherwood Forest user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3547 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Nov 05, 15:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Arlene R. Weiss wrote:

JamieSureWould wrote:

Yea while we are stuffing our faces try not to forget about Freddie and the day of mourning!!!! :( :| : \


I know, I remember Thanksgiving 1991, when he passed, and I was crying. :(



oh man i was like 1 year old :( .... was prolly was crying too- i cant remember but my mom did tell me that i used to cry a lot when i was a baby. (smile akwardly)


One should ANALize the Poetry on page 43, when Oedipus is rollin' in his benzo and he has to bust a cap on some flagrants in the under city



http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/image/essay/1
Sharon G. user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 462 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Nov 05, 16:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Happy Thanksgiving to you Arlene and everyone
else. Very sad day though. Lest we forget....

its_a_hard_life 26994 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 11046 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Nov 05, 18:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Happy Thanksgiving peeps!
All remember darling Freddie :(
R.I.P KING MERCURY.

PieterMC user not visiting Queenzone.com
PieterMC
Deity: 3931 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Nov 05, 21:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I didn't realise Arlene was in to that type of thing !!!

Mr.Jingles user not visiting Queenzone.com
Mr.Jingles
Deity: 10532 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Nov 05, 22:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

It's turkey time - gobble, gobble, gobble

(From Gigli - possibly the worst movie line ever)


[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Brandon wrote: [/QUOTENAME]... and now the "best you can offer is Mr. Jingles? HA! He's... just pathetic.[/QUOTE]
Erin user not visiting Queenzone.com
Erin
Deity: 8445 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Nov 05, 23:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

John S Stuart wrote:

Arlene R. Weiss wrote:



...I want to wish all of you a very Happy, Healthy, Thanksgiving!

Gobble, Gobble! :D



Arlene, please do not say this in Scotland, as a 'gobble' has a VERY, VERY different meaning!

(Ask Fatty or Pieter - I am too much of a gentleman to say!)


Well..at least it's safe to say that every guy would GIVE THANKS for a "gobble, gobble." ;-)

John S Stuart user not visiting Queenzone.com
John S Stuart
Deity: 4178 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 23 Nov 05, 07:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Erin wrote:

John S Stuart wrote:

Arlene R. Weiss wrote:



...I want to wish all of you a very Happy, Healthy, Thanksgiving!

Gobble, Gobble! :D



Arlene, please do not say this in Scotland, as a 'gobble' has a VERY, VERY different meaning!

(Ask Fatty or Pieter - I am too much of a gentleman to say!)


Well..at least it's safe to say that every guy would GIVE THANKS for a "gobble, gobble." ;-)


Give thanks? I know quite a few who would sell their souls!!!


"Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make."
Janet user not visiting Queenzone.com
Janet
Deity: 3937 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 23 Nov 05, 09:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

:-)


-If you want the best seat in the house, you have to move the cat.





doremi user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5193 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 23 Nov 05, 11:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

John S Stuart wrote:

Erin wrote:

John S Stuart wrote:

Arlene R. Weiss wrote:



...I want to wish all of you a very Happy, Healthy, Thanksgiving!

Gobble, Gobble! :D



Arlene, please do not say this in Scotland, as a 'gobble' has a VERY, VERY different meaning!

(Ask Fatty or Pieter - I am too much of a gentleman to say!)


Well..at least it's safe to say that every guy would GIVE THANKS for a "gobble, gobble." ;-)


Give thanks? I know quite a few who would sell their souls!!!


Only on this board, could men turn Thanksgiving into a metaphor worthy of Playboy or Hustler.

You've tarnished this sacred holiday! I'm BLIND!!!!!

Now I can only associate this beloved American line associated with Thanksgiving with getting your groove on! ;-)


xyz
Banquo user not visiting Queenzone.com
Banquo
Deity: 2636 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Nov 05, 15:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Blow me! What a great subject. I would certainly be thanksgiving.


Guess who's back?
doremi user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5193 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Nov 05, 16:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Banquo wrote:

Blow me! What a great subject. I would certainly be thanksgiving.


Yeah! Would you like seconds, thirds?

What about a midnight snack! ;-)


xyz