Hey it's my last album review (sigh). Once again I'll rate each song out of 10 and explain the rating. Afterward I'll rate the album as a whole. Enjoy!
1. Procession - An instumental kicks off the album. Not much to say about this one. It's not bad. 7/10
2. Father To Son - Personally, I don't like most of the "white side" of this album. This one just doesn't do anything for me. 5/10
3. White Queen (As It Began) - The shining star of the "white side". Great vocals by Freddie, very captivating song, especially live. 9/10
4. Some Day One Day - Brian's first two vocals on Queen's albums aren't the greatest when compared to the later ones (Sail Away Sweet Sister, '39, Long Away, and others). This one's a skipper in my view. 5/10
5. The Loser In The End - My personal favorite of Roger's vocals. I think it's his best vocal perfomance on any Queen album except for maybe Rock It on The Game. Good song. 8/10
6. Ogre Battle - Great opening to the track with the guitar followed by the "ah ah ah ah ah" part. Great vocals again by Freddie. Also great live. 9/10
7. The Fairy Feller's Master-Stroke - Interesting lyrics by Freddie. Catchy song. Great lead into the two best songs on the album coming up. 8/10
8. Nevermore - One of Freddie's best vocals. Unfortunately the song is only a minute or so long. Fantastic song. 10/10
9. The March Of The Black Queen - The gem of the album. This was their Bohemian Rhapsody before the song came out. Great harmony and vocals on this one. Love the part where Roger sings a couple lines as well. Awesome song. 10/10
10. Funny How Love Is - Could have better a good song, however it gets very old very fast. If it only said the word funny a hundred times instead of a thousand it would have been better. Mediocre song. 5/10
11. Seven Seas Of Rhye - Queen's first hit in their career and you can see why. The lyrics are great the vocal is great. Everything about it is great. 10/10
Rating the album as a whole it's a good album that flows well together. But rating the individual songs give the album a lower rating. I know some fans will hate my review because they adore this album. Sorry guys. For me this album is good but there are at least 3 or 4 better ones (The Miracle, Innuendo, ANATO, ADATR). 7/10
How can I go on from day to day? Who can make me strong in every way?