Forums > Sharing The Music - Announce > Queen + Paul Rodgers in NJ 2005 - DVD 2 converted to AVI (XVid)

forum rss feed
Author

Libor2 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Libor2
Bohemian: 661 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Nov 05, 15:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hello,

sorry for I'm a little bit late with this one, but anyway, here it goes. This is converted AVI (XVid) from 2. part of original torrent, which is here:

http://www.queenzone.com/queenzone/forumnew/forum_topic_view.aspx?Q=655177

For Info look there, please. Thank goes to the original seeder PieterMC.

This AVI is the last part of the concert and it's approx. 250 MB big.

Note, that this torrent isn't the new one, only converted second DVD of torrent mentioned above. So, if you downloaded PieterMC original torrent (2. part in this case), don't download this.
Remember seeding to others.

Cheers, Libor.

You will need a bittorrent client to download the music. For additional information, view the Bittorrent FAQ.

Please leave your window open when you have finished downloading so that other Queen fans can download.

This file will be customized for you when you download

Attachment: queen_nj2005_2.torrent 18 KB

View Stats on this torrent


This has been downloaded 284 time(s).



But now it's time to be gone - forever...
Magdalena user not visiting Queenzone.com


add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Nov 05, 16:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Many, many thanks for a chance to see this video!

friedrich user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 179 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Nov 05, 18:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

thanks for this ! this is the right filesize for q+pr haters like me :)
by the way ... libor ? libor g. ????

kiss
f.

Libor2 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Libor2
Bohemian: 661 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Nov 05, 19:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

friedrich wrote:

thanks for this ! this is the right filesize for q+pr haters like me :)
by the way ... libor ? libor g. ????

kiss
f.


Hi, glad to help from one of the Q+PR 'nonhater'. BTW, Libor yes, libor g. no (don't know, who he is).

Have a fine day. :-)

Libor.


But now it's time to be gone - forever...
friedrich user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 179 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Nov 05, 20:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Libor2 wrote:

friedrich wrote:

thanks for this ! this is the right filesize for q+pr haters like me :)
by the way ... libor ? libor g. ????

kiss
f.


Hi, glad to help from one of the Q+PR 'nonhater'. BTW, Libor yes, libor g. no (don't know, who he is).

Have a fine day. :-)

Libor.


its great to see a hater and a nonhater NOT having a fight :) there are too much these days ! libor was a friend of mine years ago (he was also from cz.), but sadly we lost contact to each other ...
have a nice day and a triple kiss from germany,

f.


A Word In Your Ear user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1786 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Nov 05, 09:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

many thanks :o)


Joyful the sound
kyassor user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 229 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Nov 05, 12:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Ta - will be helping seed this for the next couple of days or until there is no one downloading it.

syncursor user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 179 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Nov 05, 16:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thanks for this one also, Libor. I appreciate this. I also appreciate the Queenzoner who is still seeding the first part of this show. I'm at 72% and slowly getting there so a big cheers to you both :-)


"I'm a greedy bitch!"
Headlong_84 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 40 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 Nov 05, 04:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thank you

Libor2 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Libor2
Bohemian: 661 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 Nov 05, 06:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

syncursor wrote:

Thanks for this one also, Libor. I appreciate this. I also appreciate the Queenzoner who is still seeding the first part of this show. I'm at 72% and slowly getting there so a big cheers to you both :-)


I can help you from time to time seeding it, if you need (now I ain't there). Let me know in that case.

Have I fine day.

Libor


But now it's time to be gone - forever...
syncursor user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 179 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 Nov 05, 14:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Libor2 wrote:

syncursor wrote:

Thanks for this one also, Libor. I appreciate this. I also appreciate the Queenzoner who is still seeding the first part of this show. I'm at 72% and slowly getting there so a big cheers to you both :-)


I can help you from time to time seeding it, if you need (now I ain't there). Let me know in that case.

Have I fine day.

Libor


Thanks, Libor. I'm now at 76%. I will post a message when my download is complete. Cheers and much appreciation for all you've done.

You also have a fine day :-)


"I'm a greedy bitch!"
syncursor user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 179 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Dec 05, 15:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

syncursor wrote:

Libor2 wrote:

syncursor wrote:

Thanks for this one also, Libor. I appreciate this. I also appreciate the Queenzoner who is still seeding the first part of this show. I'm at 72% and slowly getting there so a big cheers to you both :-)


I can help you from time to time seeding it, if you need (now I ain't there). Let me know in that case.

Have I fine day.

Libor


Thanks, Libor. I'm now at 76%. I will post a message when my download is complete. Cheers and much appreciation for all you've done.

You also have a fine day :-)



Libor,
It's now Dec. 4 and I'm at 95% for CD 1. :-) I'll send an email and let you know when to stop seeding. Should be in the next day or so. Cheers, friend, and thanks again. All the best to you!


"I'm a greedy bitch!"
Libor2 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Libor2
Bohemian: 661 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 05 Dec 05, 10:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hi Syncursor,

I'll start seeding at evening (here), so I hope it'll help.

Have a fine day.

Libor

Added later: Well, I'm there for three or so hours, but there isn't anybody downloading. I don't know, if I can help with this.


But now it's time to be gone - forever...