Forums > Personal > "Linda of the Valley" : a very uncivil poster

forum rss feed
Author

Freddie's #1 Fan Forever user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 386 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Nov 05, 18:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

"Linda of the Valley" has posted some incredibly uncivil and impolite messages. Although few of these have been targeted at me, I feel like enough is enough. She has repeatedly told other fans who were merely expressing their opinions about this or that matter to "Go fuck off".

There is nothing wrong about having controversial opinions, especially when you evidence to support your opinion. On the other hand, there is no call for this kind of uncivil behavior. I think that we also need to remember that there are a lot of foreign people who visit this forum. Could you imagine how they must feel, having someone talk to them in this way simply because they they do not share the same views on something?

Sherwood Forest user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3547 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Nov 05, 19:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

bitch4freddie wrote:

"Linda of the Valley" has posted some incredibly uncivil and impolite messages. Although few of these have been targeted at me, I feel like enough is enough. She has repeatedly told other fans who were merely expressing their opinions about this or that matter to "Go fuck off".

There is nothing wrong about having controversial opinions, especially when you evidence to support your opinion. On the other hand, there is no call for this kind of uncivil behavior. I think that we also need to remember that there are a lot of foreign people who visit this forum. Could you imagine how they must feel, having someone talk to them in this way simply because they they do not share the same views on something?




well first off- WRONG SECTION! and no one cares alright there's already a section topic for this topic about Linda alright?! Whats up with you and going off on everyone? u havent even been here long either! wasnt ur first post about Brian bein an Egomaniac and everyone disagreed with you! and now ur going off on Linda and if u talked to her for 5 min not on Queenzone you would love her- shes really nice to me and shes the first Queen fan i met on the internet so stop bad mouthing everyone! and if u do ATLEAST put it in the right section, my god


One should ANALize the Poetry on page 43, when Oedipus is rollin' in his benzo and he has to bust a cap on some flagrants in the under city



http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/image/essay/1
Sherwood Forest user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3547 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Nov 05, 19:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

now for putting my opinion in go make a topic about how much u hate me


One should ANALize the Poetry on page 43, when Oedipus is rollin' in his benzo and he has to bust a cap on some flagrants in the under city



http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/image/essay/1
its_a_hard_life 26994 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 11046 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Nov 05, 19:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

JamieSureWould wrote:

now for putting my opinion in go make a topic about how much u hate me


LOL!!! Well said Jamie you cant put it better then that.

flash00. user not visiting Queenzone.com
flash00.
Royalty: 1424 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Nov 05, 19:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

bitch4freddie wrote:

"Linda of the Valley" has posted some incredibly uncivil and impolite messages. Although few of these have been targeted at me, I feel like enough is enough. She has repeatedly told other fans who were merely expressing their opinions about this or that matter to "Go fuck off".

There is nothing wrong about having controversial opinions, especially when you evidence to support your opinion. On the other hand, there is no call for this kind of uncivil behavior. I think that we also need to remember that there are a lot of foreign people who visit this forum. Could you imagine how they must feel, having someone talk to them in this way simply because they they do not share the same views on something?



hi and welcome by the way, :)

linda's fab, you'll get to like her if you stick around, she's a pain in my butt j/k lol


oo la la
Freddie's #1 Fan Forever user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 386 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Nov 05, 19:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hi Flash,
I'm not personally offended by "Linda of the Valley". I'm just concerned that she's going to hurt some poor Japanese fan's feelings by telling them to "go fuck" themselves after they ask some question that she doesn't agree with. It just seems kind of harsh.

its_a_hard_life 26994 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 11046 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Nov 05, 19:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

bitch4freddie wrote:

Hi Flash,
I'm not personally offended by "Linda of the Valley". I'm just concerned that she's going to hurt some poor Japanese fan's feelings by telling them to "go fuck" themselves after they ask some question that she doesn't agree with. It just seems kind of harsh.


My friend Jamie wrote a long speach there did you see it? What do you say to that? Gonna make a thread on her or me now? Hahaha

That guy who digs energy domes user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5020 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Nov 05, 20:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

She seems like a nice lady...but not afraid to say "where the bear shits in the woods"


Freedom of choice is what you've got

Freedom from choice is what you want



http://queen4ever.19.forumer.com/index.php
Sherwood Forest user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3547 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Nov 05, 20:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

seriously- dont ignore it, its true and ur not her mother and linda WOULD NOT do something like that she can smell ass holes and u caught the worst of her---- wonder what that means??
seriously because i side with Linda go make a topic about me im sure i deserve it in the long run according to you


One should ANALize the Poetry on page 43, when Oedipus is rollin' in his benzo and he has to bust a cap on some flagrants in the under city



http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/image/essay/1
Sherwood Forest user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3547 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Nov 05, 20:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

true i agree couldnt have put it better


One should ANALize the Poetry on page 43, when Oedipus is rollin' in his benzo and he has to bust a cap on some flagrants in the under city



http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/image/essay/1
teleman user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 740 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Nov 05, 20:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

bitch4freddie aka tiffmoab aka Zarathustra II is an attention seeking wind up.
This kind of crap just ruins Queenzone.
"Linda of the Valley" is a lot better Queenzoner than you'll ever be.
I'll echo Linda's sentiments toward your crap
"Go fuck off"

That guy who digs energy domes user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5020 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Nov 05, 20:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

teleman wrote:

bitch4freddie akatiffmoab aka Zarathustra II is an attention seeking wind up.
This kind of crap just ruins Queenzone.
"Linda of the Valley" is a lot better Queenzoner than you'll ever be.
I'll echo Linda's sentiments toward your crap
"Go fuck off"


OH MY F*CKING GOD YOU SAID F*CK! YOU ARE AN UNCIVIL BASTARD!!! :)


Freedom of choice is what you've got

Freedom from choice is what you want



http://queen4ever.19.forumer.com/index.php
its_a_hard_life 26994 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 11046 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Nov 05, 22:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

GO PICK ON SOMEONE YOUR OWN SIZE FAGGOT!!!

ibanez122 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 302 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Nov 05, 23:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

bitch4freddie wrote:

"Linda of the Valley" has posted some incredibly uncivil and impolite messages. Although few of these have been targeted at me, I feel like enough is enough. She has repeatedly told other fans who were merely expressing their opinions about this or that matter to "Go fuck off".

There is nothing wrong about having controversial opinions, especially when you evidence to support your opinion. On the other hand, there is no call for this kind of uncivil behavior. I think that we also need to remember that there are a lot of foreign people who visit this forum. Could you imagine how they must feel, having someone talk to them in this way simply because they they do not share the same views on something?


Anything else you want to bitch about?

bitesthedust user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3242 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 Nov 05, 02:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Linda doesn't actually post here a lot, you know....

and yes there are other threads on her which are as idiotically started as this one.



jasen101 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 746 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 Nov 05, 02:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

ur absolutely right...now go fuck off.


Freddie: "Yes, we'll have a great big cock fly over the crowd!"

Roadies: "Yeah! Great Idea!"

Freddie: "And it will fly into a great big mouth with a moustache!"

Mr.Jingles user not visiting Queenzone.com
Mr.Jingles
Deity: 10532 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 Nov 05, 08:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

IF YOU DON'T LIKE LINDA YOU CAN GO FUCK OFF!!


[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Brandon wrote: [/QUOTENAME]... and now the "best you can offer is Mr. Jingles? HA! He's... just pathetic.[/QUOTE]
Serry... user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 8271 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 Nov 05, 08:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

If she told you to go and fuck off, then you must go and fuck off. Really! Once she said to me that I'm a biggest dumb ass ever, I've taken offence at her, but later I realised - she was right. Therefore you know what to do!

flash00. user not visiting Queenzone.com
flash00.
Royalty: 1424 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 Nov 05, 08:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

i dont think people should be telling other members to fuck off just for airing there concerns, i like linda a lot, she's fun, but i too had the same opinion ages ago when i first read linda's posts and i posted something similar, but she turned out great in the end, a real nice kid, and she can come out with some hilarious things.. not as funny as me tho !!! ;)


oo la la
Mr.Jingles user not visiting Queenzone.com
Mr.Jingles
Deity: 10532 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 Nov 05, 09:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Once Linda got really mad at me because I said that I didn't like The Who and they were kind of overated.

Think of Linda as Queenzone's Tyra Banks. She's always ready to open a can of whoop ass on you.


[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Brandon wrote: [/QUOTENAME]... and now the "best you can offer is Mr. Jingles? HA! He's... just pathetic.[/QUOTE]