Forums > Queen - General Discussion > No Subject

forum rss feed
Author

John S Stuart user not visiting Queenzone.com
John S Stuart
Deity: 4178 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Dec 05, 22:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I have many important questions, and I demand lots of answers.

Like:

The snow plough driver - how does HE get to work in the morning?

Keep off the grass signs - how do they get there?

Jelly Babies - where do they come from, and why don't we ever see pregnant Jelly mothers?

Why can't I write in the 5th person? Can't I start every sentence with "A friend of a friend of a guy I know claims that..." - and if not, why not?

Do dough rings (or is that donuts in the US) really have less fattening centres?

And the one that really keeps me awake at night - why does Queenzone attract all the nutters - instead of Queenonline?

"Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make."
Lester Burnham user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5870 posts

Posted: 02 Dec 05, 22:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Queenonline has all the people who say that Queen are infallible, and if you try to argue with them, you get attacked (especially by Kes).

Queenzone is open to discussion, but it's that 'freedom of speech' that brings idiots like Demitrius around.

PainPleasure user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 650 posts

Posted: 02 Dec 05, 23:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<b>Demitrius Barker</b> wrote:

Is it true that Freddie contracted AIDS from using his microwave to cook his burritos from 7-11 and his Swanson Turkey dinners? My Grandma Raymond told me on the day he died that he contracted AIDS from radiation from his microwave. Is it true that Freddie got AID from being nutritionally unsound? That be what Aunt Jemima told me on the night of the tribute concert.

Well which is true? How did poor Freddie get his AIDS?

What can we do so you can get the fuck out of here?

Sherwood Forest user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3547 posts

Posted: 02 Dec 05, 23:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Is it true that Freddie contracted AIDS from using his microwave to cook his burritos from 7-11 and his Swanson Turkey dinners? My Grandma Raymond told me on the day he died that he contracted AIDS from radiation from his microwave. Is it true that Freddie got AID from being nutritionally unsound? That be what Aunt Jemima told me on the night of the tribute concert.

ur grandma Raymond? yea what u heard was completely accurate, Freddie may have been gay but he defintaly got AIDS from his microwave, atleast thats what i was told.

One should ANALize the Poetry on page 43, when Oedipus is rollin' in his benzo and he has to bust a cap on some flagrants in the under city

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/image/essay/1
Sherwood Forest user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3547 posts

Posted: 02 Dec 05, 23:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

luke????? is that you?????

One should ANALize the Poetry on page 43, when Oedipus is rollin' in his benzo and he has to bust a cap on some flagrants in the under city

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/image/essay/1
Dharankanawala user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 188 posts

Posted: 03 Dec 05, 00:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

A) Your Grandma Raymond!?
and
B) Freddie definitely NEVER cooked. He had someone to do it for him,because he was the King;)

"My soul is painted like the wings on butterflies...Fairytales of yesterday will grow but never die...I can fly, my friends." FM
bobo the chimp user not visiting Queenzone.com
bobo the chimp
Deity: 12703 posts

Posted: 03 Dec 05, 02:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Freddie? Cook? Here's one:

Freddie was once entertaining guests at his house, but told Peter Freestone he could go to bed because Freddie would take care of the guests, feed them etcetera.

Freddie later got Peter Freestone up very early in the morning for help - he wanted to give his guests tea, but couldn't work the microwave.

That's how good a cook he was. :P

"Your not funny, your not a good musician, theres a difference between being funny and being an idiot, you obviously being the latter" - Dave R Fuller
Dharankanawala user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 188 posts

Posted: 03 Dec 05, 02:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

LOL;)

"My soul is painted like the wings on butterflies...Fairytales of yesterday will grow but never die...I can fly, my friends." FM
AmeriQueen user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1072 posts

Posted: 03 Dec 05, 04:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Author

Demitrius Barker

You just need to look for the educational part of this thread. What have I learned??

That Demitrius Barker is a name among names. It's famous. Why? Because, this is the unique name that came from the creative part of a perfect specimen of the lowest form of mind.

It's historic. There should be essays on this. What was it that made such a uniquely weak and fragile brain come up with Demitrius Barker. It's one of those mysteries in life. I can identify with it in the future. All I have to do is, wake up one morning, smoke an ounce of supreme dope, run to the hospital, have an intern perform a labotomy on me, pour sulphuric acit into my skull, and then ponder on the subject. It I do it just right, I could quite possibly(in theory) get into the mind of one such as Mr. Baker.

Well... that is if after these events I feel a little slow and tired. It would be hard to meet this kind of intelligence level and still be able to function on a level strong enough to keep mysel alive.

In otherwords.... To Demitrius, Bryan's poodle, and ever other waste of oxygen on this board...

Go ---- yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I leave the hypens to make them thing about it, which in their case they will likely need to do.

P.S. hey man, if you multiply your IQ by 200, you would almost be a genious.

chewing gum bum user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 134 posts

Posted: 03 Dec 05, 07:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hey Demitrius, your grandmother was wrong. He got aids from sitting too close to the tv. Jeesh, can't you get your facts straight?

bohemian 11513 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1347 posts

Posted: 03 Dec 05, 08:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

"Dr. Demitrius Ben" is back... will you please say hello to your uncle!
What´s his name? Demitrius Rice ??? Is he working for the US government?

Anyway, welcome back...
...but be aware, cooking "Uncle Ben´s Ready Rice" in the microwave can cause AIDS too!!! ;-)

Shoot for the moon... even if you fail you will land among the stars!

That guy who digs energy domes user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5020 posts

Posted: 03 Dec 05, 09:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

chewing gum bum wrote:

Hey Demitrius, your grandmother was wrong. He got aids from sitting too close to the tv. Jeesh, can't you get your facts straight?

No......he got AIDS from walking under a ladder

Freedom of choice is what you've got

Freedom from choice is what you want

http://queen4ever.19.forumer.com/index.php
Lemmy user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 44 posts

Posted: 03 Dec 05, 09:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Am I the only one that thinks that people lik hmmm, BPP, Derek... and so on are the same person?

The same person with too much time on their hands?
It's always a new name with a silly question. Any chance of getting their IP address and turning them off?

take it to 11
That guy who digs energy domes user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5020 posts

Posted: 03 Dec 05, 09:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Bohemian<br><font size=1>777 wrote:

"Dr. Demitrius Ben" is back... will you please say hello to your uncle!
What´s his name? Demitrius Rice ??? Is he working for the US government?

Anyway, welcome back...
...but be aware, cooking "Uncle Ben´s Ready Rice" in the microwave can cause AIDS too!!! ;-)

OH MY GOD! I EAT THAT STUFF ALL THE TIME! IM GONNA DIE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Freedom of choice is what you've got

Freedom from choice is what you want

http://queen4ever.19.forumer.com/index.php

Posted: 03 Dec 05, 10:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Lemmy wrote:

Am I the only one that thinks that people lik hmmm, BPP, Derek... and so on are the same person?

The same person with too much time on their hands?
It's always a new name with a silly question. Any chance of getting their IP address and turning them off?

Yeah totally! Those pricks are the same people!!! Stupid pieces of trash!

Posted: 03 Dec 05, 10:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Demitrius Barker wrote:

That be what Aunt Jemima told me on the night of the tribute concert.

Busted!!! You said you became a Queen fan in 1996 and now you're saying that you watched the tribute in 1992? Why aren't you saying the truth Poodle or any stupid useless thing that you are?

doremi user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5193 posts

Posted: 03 Dec 05, 15:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Well my life may be in the crapper right now, but I can always come to Queenzone for a good laugh and to see REAL crap!!!!

LOL!

xyz
The prophet's song user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1044 posts

Posted: 03 Dec 05, 18:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Lester Burnham wrote:

Queenonline has all the people who say that Queen are infallible, and if you try to argue with them, you get attacked (especially by Kes).

Queenzone is open to discussion, but it's that 'freedom of speech' that brings idiots like Demitrius around.

I only go to QZ because QOL just doesn't seem to work for me, and coz its got free email lol! I'm a stingy bitch eh!

"Either this kid has a lightbulb up his ass or his colon has a great idea"
DreaminQueen user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1382 posts

Posted: 03 Dec 05, 18:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Barry © wrote:

AIDS is a ailment that kills, it shouldn't be made fun of. Obviously the stupid idiot who started this topic hasn't a clue or a shred of decency. Some members here have lost friends to AIDS.

But the likes of you wont think about that, just steam in like the idiot you are.

Amen to that! Oye, next thing u know we're gonna get gonhorreah from using nail polish.

its_a_hard_life 26994 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 11046 posts

Posted: 04 Dec 05, 11:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

BeckyLovesBrianMay+RogerTaylor wrote:

No,he caught aids in new york.But his cook had aids :(...

His cook is called Joe he died 2 years after Freddie did Phoebe got the phone call and told Jim.