Forums > Queen + Adam Lambert > US tour is going to bomb!

forum rss feed
Author

Freddie's #1 Fan Forever user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 386 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Dec 05, 01:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

To fans,
I hate to say it, but the US tour is going to bomb out! Let's face it, they couldn't even sell all of the seats for many of the shows in Europe. What makes them think that they are going to come here and be successful?
Along with the ROTC cd, this represents the first major "Queen" failure. I find that pretty depressing. Their huge-ass egos (which will soon be deflated) really are ruining the legacy.

Knute user not visiting Queenzone.com
Knute
Bohemian: 807 posts

Posted: 04 Dec 05, 02:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Yawn.

Another QZ troll.

Brian's an egomaniac...yawn

Freddie was a sinful gay man...yawn

Paul can't sing...yawn

Look at me look at meee...yawn

Yawn.

Jakobe user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 197 posts

Posted: 04 Dec 05, 03:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

bitch4freddie wrote:

To fans,
I hate to say it, but the US tour is going to bomb out! Let's face it, they couldn't even sell all of the seats for many of the shows in Europe. What makes them think that they are going to come here and be successful?
Along with the ROTC cd, this represents the first major "Queen" failure. I find that pretty depressing. Their huge-ass egos (which will soon be deflated) really are ruining the legacy.

What are you going to do about it?

Sherwood Forest user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3547 posts

Posted: 04 Dec 05, 08:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

so nnegative

One should ANALize the Poetry on page 43, when Oedipus is rollin' in his benzo and he has to bust a cap on some flagrants in the under city

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/image/essay/1
DreaminQueen user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1382 posts

Posted: 04 Dec 05, 13:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=green>taylorgaga wrote:

the worst that ass can do is not buy a ticket, and for your info, nearly all the european gigs were almost sell outs, i would say half to 3/4 were sell outs, otherwise they were off by a hundred odd! and also for your info its the bitchass americans who ruined Queens legacy in the first place (no offence to all the great loyal Queen fans in the US) but remember, bak in 84 they were stupid enough to ban one of Queens vids cos of them dressin up as ladies, the country is homophobic, christ they need to lighten up abit! if anything, its not Brian and Rog ruining the legacy, as the US would of beat em to it bak in 84!

my rant over, phew!

Yea the US can be homophobic... I however am not and I love the video however, and were i alive in 84, i would have loved it then, its just good natured fun, why do people get so offended over that stuff??
And BITCH4FREDDIE needs to get the HELL outta here ok, shes done nothing but say bad things about QUEEN, i understand some ppl disagree with what they do, but they aren't this critical of them, jesus, get a damn grip!!! Dont buy a ticket, since apparently u want them to fail! ure praying they will!! So dont go, dont listen to their music, dont read the biographies, dont go on the websites, or start ure own i hate queen site and put ure damn critisicms all over the place, and stop being so damn overly critical of brian and rog! THEY'RE GIVING PPL WHAT THEY WANT, they want queen on the road again, and thats what we got, AND I SAY THANKS FOR THAT! cuz otherwise id never get to see them

The Real Wizard user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Real Wizard
Deity: 18638 posts

Posted: 04 Dec 05, 13:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Why did you require two topics to make your point?

"The more generous you are with your music, the more it comes back to you." -- Dan Lampinski

http://www.queenlive.ca

Posted: 04 Dec 05, 13:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sir GH<br><h6>ah yeah</h6> wrote:

Why did you require two topics to make your point?

a point which as i have yet to find, no one agrees with anyways and j/ bitches at her for posting it, so i think shes a masocist...
she loves getting slammed for posting such horrible things apparently

mr4thofjuly user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 61 posts

Posted: 05 Dec 05, 05:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Queen don't exist anymore,Brian and Roger have joined a poor quality covers band.

hcrvelin user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 251 posts

Posted: 05 Dec 05, 05:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Once upon the time I asked for ignore list feature for this list. Now I ask again :)

H

Posted: 05 Dec 05, 05:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Nobody has to like homosexuals,we still have freedom of thought.

Fenderek user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4924 posts

Posted: 05 Dec 05, 09:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Knute wrote:

Yawn.

Another QZ troll.

Brian's an egomaniac...yawn

Freddie was a sinful gay man...yawn

Paul can't sing...yawn

Look at me look at meee...yawn

Yawn.

Ditto

Yawn :)

Mr.Jingles user not visiting Queenzone.com
Mr.Jingles
Deity: 10532 posts

Posted: 05 Dec 05, 10:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

They were right about banning 'I Want To Break Free'.
The 'Coronation Street' parody was actually funny, but the ballet part was just horrible. Bad enough to ban the entire video.

[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Brandon wrote: [/QUOTENAME]... and now the "best you can offer is Mr. Jingles? HA! He's... just pathetic.[/QUOTE]

Posted: 05 Dec 05, 13:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I want to break free should have been banned on the grounds that it's one of Queen's worst ever songs,total 80's crap.Paul Rogers should return to endless renditions of "Alright Now",and Brian and Roger should retire gracefully.

Haystacks Calhoun user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1550 posts

Posted: 05 Dec 05, 13:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

mr4thofjuly poops in his pants

"Not a fan of the ladies, are you Trebek?"

Sean Connery
AmeriQueen user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1072 posts

Posted: 05 Dec 05, 18:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I haven't seen a Bitch4Freddie response. Hopefully they died.

Pandy Legend user not visiting Queenzone.com
Pandy Legend
Champion: 79 posts

Posted: 05 Dec 05, 19:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I think B&R are good enough businessmen to be able to predict whether anything will 'bomb' or not.

;-P

Posted: 05 Dec 05, 19:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I've heard better Queen covers bands than this current insult to the memory of Queen.The We Will Rock You stage show was a dreadful cynical cash-in,but this so called Queen reunion has to be the most ridiculous waste of time since the Sex Pistols reformed.I just wish Brian and Roger would fade into the night,and stop this pointless reactivation of something that died in 1986.Paying good money to see these bloated old men only encourages more of the same.Elton John,Mccartney,Jagger and the rest of them have nothing to offer musically,but profit on the reputation of what they achieved 30+ years ago.The whole spectacle is just so sad.

Posted: 05 Dec 05, 20:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

mr4thofjuly wrote:

I've heard better Queen covers bands than this current insult to the memory of Queen.The We Will Rock You stage show was a dreadful cynical cash-in,but this so called Queen reunion has to be the most ridiculous waste of time since the Sex Pistols reformed.I just wish Brian and Roger would fade into the night,and stop this pointless reactivation of something that died in 1986.Paying good money to see these bloated old men only encourages more of the same.Elton John,Mccartney,Jagger and the rest of them have nothing to offer musically,but profit on the reputation of what they achieved 30+ years ago.The whole spectacle is just so sad.

Wow... apparently, u wouldnt know good music if it bit u on the ass!! Those are all musical geniouses!!! Either you are tone deaf or ure totally daft.

Posted: 05 Dec 05, 20:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

mr4thofjuly wrote:

Please, Mr. Poopy Pants, go play in traffic, start an alligator farm, just go away. You are stinking up the joint.

We are forced to deal with nincompoops like you form time to time. All you are doing is amking yourself look like a complete idiot.

Sean Connery

Posted: 05 Dec 05, 20:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

http://gallery.oiforums.com/data/501/9gaythread.jpg

Sean Connery