Forums > Queen - General Discussion > These Are The Days Of Our Lives with no animation

forum rss feed
Author

Queen+ user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 20 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 07 Dec 05, 17:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I heard that there is a UK version of "These are the days" with no animaton from Disney. Unfortunately I have not seen it and I was wondering where could I see it or download it.
thanks in advance

Posted: 07 Dec 05, 18:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I think there are two versions of the song:

1) UK - Black & White only (The Original)
2) USA - Animation from Disney included.

I just found out that there is one without that crappy animation and I've been trying to look the original one from everywhere, but they are all US versions :(

Posted: 07 Dec 05, 18:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Any chance you could upload it somewhere around the net? :) maybe at MegaUpload for example? at www.megaupload.com

Posted: 07 Dec 05, 18:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

no big deal, + i prolly won't find it from anywhere. US versions here and there only :S
However if you actually could do it without having to "break too many bones" i would really appreciate it. Afterall I don't want anyone to sweat because some silly video

Ray D O'Gaga user not visiting Queenzone.com
Get down, make love
Ray D O'Gaga
Royalty: 1259 posts

Posted: 07 Dec 05, 19:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Queen+ wrote:

I heard that there is a UK version of "These are the days" with no animaton from Disney. Unfortunately I have not seen it and I was wondering where could I see it or download it.
thanks in advance

Buy Greatest Flix III on VHS. Its there.

Blow it out your ass.
PinkInk user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 146 posts

Posted: 07 Dec 05, 19:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Yeah I prefer the one without animation, I think the animation part is stupid

Don't shun it.. fun it!
goliath user not visiting Queenzone.com
goliath
Rocker: 44 posts

Posted: 07 Dec 05, 20:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

techniquely there are three versons of the video (animated disney promo, animated classic Queen verzon, and the classic black and white). All three are on the DVD Innuendo Collection. I bought it from a web site. Sorry can't remember the web address.

greaserkat user not visiting Queenzone.com
greaserkat
Bohemian: 678 posts

Posted: 07 Dec 05, 21:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Gorgeous WhiteQueen aka All God's People wrote:

There is a video without animation and that was the only one I had seen, I didn't know about the one WITH animation. I've recorded it on DVD and it's much better than the animation one. I don't think they should have added the animation being Freddie's last video. I don't know where you can download it though. I'd give it to you but I'm on my laptop.

You kind of contradicted yourself here. You said that you did not know about the animation one, you had only seen the one w-out animation, then you say the one without animation is better than the one with animation. What im confused about is how do you know it is better when you havent seen the other one?

Darling, Im not going to be a rockstar, Im going to be a LEGEND!!
QueenNewcastle user not visiting Queenzone.com
QueenNewcastle
Bohemian: 255 posts

Posted: 08 Dec 05, 07:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

i think http://www.queenrocks.ru might have it, but i'm not to sure. Hope this helps

"It's Real Honor To Be Here Tonight"

Brian May

Newcastle Metro Radio Arena

Tuesday 4th November 2008

Posted: 08 Dec 05, 09:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You they had it but i think it was animated classic Queen version? It got a bit more black and white footage but it had Disney animation still in though

greaserkat user not visiting Queenzone.com
greaserkat
Bohemian: 678 posts

Posted: 08 Dec 05, 17:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

greaserkat wrote:

There is a video without animation and that was the only one I had seen, I didn't know about the one WITH animation. I've recorded it on DVD and it's much better than the animation one. I don't think they should have added the animation being Freddie's last video. I don't know where you can download it though. I'd give it to you but I'm on my laptop.

You kind of contradicted yourself here. You said that you did not know about the animation one, you had only seen the one w-out animation, then you say the one without animation is better than the one with animation. What im confused about is how do you know it is better when you havent seen the other one?

I HAVE seen the animated one,loads of times but I had seen the UK one first and didn't know there was another one. I've seen both now and I was just saying I prefer the one without animations.

My mistake

Darling, Im not going to be a rockstar, Im going to be a LEGEND!!