I got this off some site....
1) Freddie was NOT Tim Staffel's flatmate as previously reported.
2) Tim Staffel asked Freddie to take his place in Smile after he left.
3) Queen was first billed as the band "formerly known as Smile".
4) Freddie and Roger had a legal dispute over the Bohemian Rhapsody/I'm In Love With My Car single. Freddie did not want Roger to receive royalties for Bohemian Rhapsody, which legally he would've been entitled to because I'm In Love With My Car was the b-side of the single. I'll bet this put a little strain on their relationship for a while.
5) It is reported that Freddie once had a cat named Roger. I guess they got over the legal bullshit, hmm?
6) * Freddie borrowed Ratty's gloves for the We Will Rock You/Spread Your Wings video shoot. He was also drunk during the shoot from drinking brandy.
7) * For the filming of "I want to break free" Freddie had planned to wear 6-inch heels but he could barely stand up in them so he had to settle for 2-inch ones.
8) * In the early 70's when they were all living together and whatnot they used to buy marijuana mixed with jasmine tea and would have to separate it from the tea to get high. Back in those days Freddie didn't go near drugs and was unaware of the whole situation when he made some tea and unsuspectingly got himself high. He felt stupid for falling for that and wanted to get back at someone. One night a bunch of cops came by because the neighbours complained for execcive noise and he decided to make them some tea....... (IMHO I do find this one a bit outlandish).
9) * While on tour in Australia in the mid-70's, Freddie got angry and broke a mirror over a roadie's head then ordered him to sweep it up. ~~~
10) * Freddie showed up at Deaky's wedding in a white limo, dressed head-to-toe in white satin with a huge white feather boa - and a girl on each arm. (One was Mary, I think the other was actually his sister Kashmeri.) The boa didn't survive the ride to the reception, though - someone got the bright idea to pile twenty extra people into the limo and poor Freddie would up with some very lucky someone on his lap......(talk about being in the lap of the gods!)
11) * When "Night At The Opera" came out, Freddie was living in a flat that was so damp all the time that he came back from the band's first trip to Japan to find mushrooms growing on the walls. (I can just imagine his reaction....personally, I would have screamed.)
12) * Freddie once did the weather forecast on Kenny Everett's UK radio show - and got it completely wrong. Hey, if the band hadn't worked out, he could've been a meteorologist.....
13) * Once, during Ibex's heyday, Freddie alit from the band's bus decked out in head-to-toe white satin and that fur coat - only to find himself in the midst of a group of very sooty coal miners. He screamed, jumped back in th band's bus and slammed the door. (That's the worst thing about wearing white - knowing that somewhere out there is a spill with your name on it...)
14) * Back in Kensington Market, Freddie and Rog once snuck into the stall next to theirs and rearranged the mirrors in the women's dressing room so that they had a view of the proceedings from their cash register.....
15) * According to Mick Rock, Freddie's protrubent front teeth were the result of his having four too many in back (two on each side, presumably) that shoved the front ones forward. When Mick pointed out that it was fairly simple (if also fairly painful) to fix, Freddie told him, "Darling, I can't. I'm afraid it would affect my voice. I need the extra teeth to sing." (With THAT voice, could you argue with his logic?)
16) * A plaque on Freddie's statue in Montreux was stolen a week after the unveiling. It was later replaced more securely.
17) * Freddie had a fish pond in his back yard (great idea with all those cats of his around) and cried when one of the fish died.
18) * Freddie used to love pushing a