Forums > Queen + Adam Lambert > Fan Club Meet and Greet?

forum rss feed
Author

PieterMC user not visiting Queenzone.com
PieterMC
Deity: 3931 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 13 Dec 05, 12:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

From the Queen Fanclub website:

"I will be talking with the band/promotors/management nearer to the time of the shows to see if any kind of fan club members "meet and greets" are possible for each of the dates on the tour. Obviously it's too early to know anything yet, but I'll do my best!"

Erin user not visiting Queenzone.com
Erin
Deity: 8445 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 13 Dec 05, 12:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

*predicts a massive number of people joining the fan club now*

Maz user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5799 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 13 Dec 05, 12:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

*only to be disappointed when the band says no*


DJ's the man we love the most
Haystacks Calhoun user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1550 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 13 Dec 05, 12:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

They should only offer this, if they do it, to members already signed up, not to the NOOBIES...


"Not a fan of the ladies, are you Trebek?"



Sean Connery
PieterMC user not visiting Queenzone.com
PieterMC
Deity: 3931 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 13 Dec 05, 12:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I wonder if this happened to occur (which I doubt) if you will be able to bring a guest or will I need to join the fanclub aswell.....

I doubt Roger would want to meet anybody. Maybe you can meet Danny.

Erin user not visiting Queenzone.com
Erin
Deity: 8445 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 13 Dec 05, 12:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

PieterMC wrote:

I wonder if this happened to occur (which I doubt) if you will be able to bring a guest or will I need to join the fanclub aswell.....


Geez...$60 a year for the both of us! ;-P I think I will just meet Danny by myself.

PieterMC user not visiting Queenzone.com
PieterMC
Deity: 3931 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 13 Dec 05, 12:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

It would be retarded if you could not bring somebody with you. Anyhoo don't know why I am even talking about it because I doubt it will happen anyway.

Crazy LittleThing user not visiting Queenzone.com
Crazy LittleThing
Royalty: 1593 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 13 Dec 05, 12:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Meet and greet? You mean you guys didn't get to meet Paul Rodgers' "manager" on the fabulous backstage tour at The Meadowlands? That's who we met at the fabulous Hollywood Bowl tour. I can assure you we tour-goers all stood there in stunned silence.


I saved Spike's life in 'Nam.
PieterMC user not visiting Queenzone.com
PieterMC
Deity: 3931 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 13 Dec 05, 12:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Well somebody who claimed to be Paul Rodgers manager was there. No actual proof that he was though :-)

I could hardly contain my excitement....

Crazy LittleThing user not visiting Queenzone.com
Crazy LittleThing
Royalty: 1593 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 13 Dec 05, 12:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

PieterMC wrote:

Well somebody who claimed to be Paul Rodgers manager was there. No actual proof that he was though :-)

I could hardly contain my excitement....


Ha! Package in the mail, by the way. Thanks again!


I saved Spike's life in 'Nam.
iron eagle user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3793 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 13 Dec 05, 17:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

his manager is female


i got a way with the boys on my block.. :-)

The Stealer user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 738 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 13 Dec 05, 17:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

iron eagle wrote:

his manager is female
His business manager is female. His main manager is Chris Crawford (male) who gave the little intro speach during the backstage tour.

As for the meet and greets--I would not hold my breath. But I agree it should only be for Fans who are members as of Today. It would be nice to meet and greet the boys at one of the 9 shows I am going to ;-)

drummergirl85 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 139 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 13 Dec 05, 18:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

did you meet the band on the backstage tour????

iron eagle user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3793 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 13 Dec 05, 18:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

my facts are now in Compliance

:-)


i got a way with the boys on my block.. :-)

Crazy LittleThing user not visiting Queenzone.com
Crazy LittleThing
Royalty: 1593 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 13 Dec 05, 19:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Compliance Queen wrote:

iron eagle wrote:

his manager is female
His business manager is female. His main manager is Chris Crawford (male) who gave the little intro speach during the backstage tour.

As for the meet and greets--I would not hold my breath. But I agree it should only be for Fans who are members as of Today. It would be nice to meet and greet the boys at one of the 9 shows I am going to ;-)


It was Chris Crawford who did the "meet and greet" at the Hollywood show. He was very nice and very gracious, but for Artist Arena to sell that as a "meet and greet" more than pushed it. Thankfully in New Jersey, I managed to have a meet and greet with iron eagle. :)


I saved Spike's life in 'Nam.
Deacons 1st Choice user not visiting Queenzone.com
Deacons 1st Choice
Bohemian: 603 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 13 Dec 05, 20:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

...amoung other people....:)

All I Hear Is Radio Gaga user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1181 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Dec 05, 00:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Crazy LittleThing wrote:

Compliance Queen wrote:

iron eagle wrote:

his manager is female
His business manager is female. His main manager is Chris Crawford (male) who gave the little intro speach during the backstage tour.

As for the meet and greets--I would not hold my breath. But I agree it should only be for Fans who are members as of Today. It would be nice to meet and greet the boys at one of the 9 shows I am going to ;-)


It was Chris Crawford who did the "meet and greet" at the Hollywood show. He was very nice and very gracious, but for Artist Arena to sell that as a "meet and greet" more than pushed it. Thankfully in New Jersey, I managed to have a meet and greet with iron eagle. :)


I met Chris, very very nice guy.


"Take The First Step In Faith, You Don't Have To See The Whole Staircase, Just Take The First Step."
its_a_hard_life 26994 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 11046 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Dec 05, 08:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I know a mate whos going to the fan club thingy in march or is it may?? cant remember anyways so yeah she said you can bring a guest to that....

Penetration_Guru user not visiting Queenzone.com
Penetration_Guru
Deity: 11013 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Dec 05, 15:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You can indeed take a non-member to the Fan Club convention at Prestatyn in May, although how that's relevant to this discussion isn't entirely clear to me.

..or even you, I susspect.

Crazy LittleThing user not visiting Queenzone.com
Crazy LittleThing
Royalty: 1593 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 15 Dec 05, 10:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Deacons 1st Choice wrote:

...amoung other people....:)


;)


I saved Spike's life in 'Nam.